Dafeas

Can't log in my offline shop

9 posts in this topic

Hello, i had an offline shop for a while, and now it's sitting in the middle , doing nothing . (Apparently i sold everything) . But, now i cant log in that account. I tried to change password and stuff, unblock it,waited in case i had a login prohibition but nothing change. I can normally log in on to my main account. My friend tried to log in to the shop, but nothing happened. Please help me :)

32 minutes ago, Dafeas said:

Hello, i had an offline shop for a while, and now it's sitting in the middle , doing nothing . (Apparently i sold everything) . But, now i cant log in that account. I tried to change password and stuff, unblock it,waited in case i had a login prohibition but nothing change. I can normally log in on to my main account. My friend tried to log in to the shop, but nothing happened. Please help me :)

Normaly its enough when u just try to log 4-5 times in a row. then the shop is logged of and u can log in

It would be a really good idea to write char name, at least if it still happens.

Yeap, my bad. Yes it still happens, char's name is OtiTheloThaKano

Okay, the char is now offline.But now i have login issues .I just can't login to the account, On purpose i enter a wrong password and it says under the login "The password is incorect bla bla". But then i enter the correct one , and it says nothing.Not even the OrdervsChaos.I have no idea what is happening.I dont care about the account that much, i care about the adena i have on it :P I was farming a couple of days for those adena and since im new to the server it's a pain

I still can't log in my char.... please.... Admin can you check my char and confirm that i had around 4k adena or more and give them to my main pliz ? the account is stuck for good ... char's name is "OtiTheloThaKano" and my main account is 

Edited by NOKIA
I removed your account name there is no need to write that in public