Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnnieWalker

Change faction as clan leader question

9 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I just had a simple question regarding faction change as clan leader. I would like to switch from order -> chaos but I am the leader of my clan (Benevolence). Will all members get auto booted and need reinv after they pay faction change. Is there possibility to change my entire clan to chaos? I think it would benefit server in the long run and make it last longer since there are not many too strong clans on chaos atm. Thank you if u are able to help me :)

There's no way to transfer a clan between the factions atm.

Moved to suggestions so i'll remmember to change it so if a leader is alone in clan he will be able to change faction.

But still, if you wish to move all the members each will have to make the payment.

1 person likes this

ok thank you, so i need to dismiss all  then change? or its not possible atm?

and to pyjack:  I disagree man, there really isn't a strong clan on chaos atm besides OOC but I heard their leader has gone inactive/stopped playing/etc

Edited by JohnnieWalker

can i bump? want to know if i can change faction right now if i am in empty clan as leader (sorry for double post), or it will be included in next update or something? i dont want to spend 750a to test lol :elf1_6:

Wait until next update.

1 person likes this

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 7:52 PM, JohnnieWalker said:

Hi guys, I just had a simple question regarding faction change as clan leader. I would like to switch from order -> chaos but I am the leader of my clan (Benevolence). Will all members get auto booted and need reinv after they pay faction change. Is there possibility to change my entire clan to chaos? I think it would benefit server in the long run and make it last longer since there are not many too strong clans on chaos atm. Thank you if u are able to help me :)

"there are not many too strong clans on chaos atm"

))).

JohnnieBravo I suggest you to Stay there ))). U're cert. not 1 of the strong clans who would sort out chaos ))).

And unfo. if you wanna move it , you gotta do it alone I think it goes once "within" ))). you. Alone.

Edited by Zirconium