Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Emerald

Weekend Event #3: Master of Enchanting

3 posts in this topic

This weekend's event is going to be all about who got the best luck in server :)

During the event, D-grade weapon enchant scrolls (they are not stackable :( ) will have a small chance to drop from PvP.

Players can talk to Event Manager in town to buy a D-grade staff for only 50 Adena.

The higher players enchant it, the better are the rewards, note: staff will break if fail.

 

Rewards are as following:

* Getting a +6 staff will get you a random A-grade full item.

* Getting a +7 staff will get you 2 random A-grade full items.

* Getting a +8 staff will get you a 50% chance to get 2 A-grade full items or 1 of the following: Ring of Core, Earring of Orfen.

* Getting a +9 staff will get one of the following: Ring of Core, Earring of Orfen or Tattoo of Power.

* Getting a +10 staff will get you a random S-grade full item.

* Getting a +11 staff will get you 2 random S-grade full items.

* Getting a +12 staff will get you 1 of the following: Ring of Core, Earring of Orfen, Ring of Queen Ant or Zaken's Earring.

* Getting a +13 staff will get you 1 of the following: Ring of Core, Earring of Orfen, Ring of Queen Ant, Zaken's Earring, Ring of Baium or Earring of Antharas.

* Getting a +14 staff will get you 1 of any existing grand boss jewel.

* Getting a +15 staff will get you 1 of any existing grand boss jewel and 30% chance for 1 more grand boss jewel or 70% chance for Tattoo of Power.

* Getting a +16 staff will get you 2 of any existing grand boss jewels and the Tattoo of Power.

 

Event will start at Friday 17:00 GMT +2 and end on Monday 17:00 GMT +2.

Only the bravest would dare going on high enchants!

Good luck to all!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Event ended, many people managed to pick some good rewards :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0