Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MonkeyDLuffy

who is your boss?

77 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, zosiek said:

its always same story- yet no single clan member complaint.

get your sht togather guys it starts to be boring. and calling every nolifer and dedicated player a scamer just cos you aint like him is quite pathetic

actually 4-5 ppls already left him

that farmed for him

you should get your shit together

42 minutes ago, detro said:

actually 4-5 ppls already left him

that farmed for him

you should get your shit together

like.. who?

i play since like forever with him. no single issue.

xxl.charoula.veilside

xxl and veilside got scammed from him lol

they farmed him ic set for olympiad

and also he scammed them more 10k adena that he should't

this guy is pathectic scamming his own clan

1 hour ago, detro said:

xxl.charoula.veilside

dont forget the guy who gave him 25k for a AM that he never received

2 hours ago, detro said:

xxl.charoula.veilside

and yet every single of them still plays with him. hell you are full of sh1t. IC for luffys olympiad.... wait what?

Edited by zosiek

14 minutes ago, zosiek said:

and yet every single of them still plays with him. hell you are full of sh1t. IC for luffys olympiad.... wait what?

?

Maybe u didnt saw but they moved to order side and joined another clan

about evilside i dont know but the rest of the named ones did +insaneeee

Edited by Chevignon

nope i didnt. so it is about this season i see.
I am not gona argue then about what happend ... this week  i stopped to play cos of serv being boring already for me. Still didnt see any flame regarding this anywhere so guess it was more complicated than  w/e "luffy scammer" like i see here.

since you didnt log stfu and dont talk

log and see what happened

and yea he scammed them

also hear a nice story

they bought one aq and let luffy to sold it.luffy told xxl and veilside that he sold it 40k adena.xxl asked the guy and he said he gave 50k adena.then xxl asked why luffy kept 10k adena and what he said?you are 2 guys and you farm it faster

WTF THIS GUY IS SO PATHETIC

and yes veilside and xxl farmed the ic armor

and yet i see you and none of them whining. bring em to tell their story,
3rd partiy stories about ufo sare equaly believable. So far "luffy scammer" sounds quite like "zosiek agrobot" where the second is true in 5%.

Luffy :),always a topic for a good laugh.We can all agree that he was born here in l2ovc and die here in l2ovc.If im wrong than i wait some pics fraps whatever with Immortals clan being relevant in any popular low rate server.Until than he will be forever a l2j idiot who thinks that is good at something.

Edited by facestabber

Just now, facestabber said:

Luffy :),always a topic for a good laugh.We can all agree that he was born here in l2ovc and die here in l2ovc.If im wrong than i wait some pics fraps whatever with Immortals clan from populated low rate.Until than he will be forever a l2j idiot who thinks is good at something.

so will you, as secondary flamer of luffy in this java.
or got smthn you can disproove this statement?

11 minutes ago, zosiek said:

and yet i see you and none of them whining. bring em to tell their story,
3rd partiy stories about ufo sare equaly believable. So far "luffy scammer" sounds quite like "zosiek agrobot" where the second is true in 5%.

Said the pathetic forum troll who "play forever" with luffy from previous season and thinks he knows everything.U are dion fighter from rpg where as here u play more in forums and who try understand mechanics wrote by koreans,but in fact u have no clue in what world u live.Previous season was enough for me to see your quality as player.U can fool yourself as much as u want that u wasnt agrobot or that u did anything related with pvp.

Edited by facestabber

zosiek instead of being "forum warrior" log in game and ask them your self

they ill tell you the same

they told me those things.so i say what they told me

gtfo now

its funny luffy gets away with so much being a scammer and now his new gm clan tag.....I dont understand why its allowed to go on..his botting his scamming....java greeks are so bad....none of these garbage ass players can even play a real lineage 2 server anyways they get wtf stomped

5 hours ago, Convict said:

its funny luffy gets away with so much being a scammer and now his new gm clan tag.....I dont understand why its allowed to go on..his botting his scamming....java greeks are so bad....none of these garbage ass players can even play a real lineage 2 server anyways they get wtf stomped

Stfu random nab ....  Noone even know you ... we have been smashing everyone in this server over and over and over and over again  season after season since years ...  You shouldnt even be allowed to comment here and Quote us since you are nobody and we are your GODS. Once mad 4ever mad .... These kids never learn .... 50 seasons later and they will be crying still for something or calling us hackers or gm clan or scammers or dont know what else ....  Its funny :D 

another pet player came here to talk

you smash nothing first week you were nowhere

go back to your cave now

46 minutes ago, detro said:

another pet player came here to talk

you smash nothing first week you were nowhere

go back to your cave now

Hahahahah   i dont even know you ingame forum warrior .... I just see your stupid name over and over again in forum .... Remind me who are you again?  Who were you the previous seasons - years? I guess i will get no answer cause whatever you reply  i smashed everyone's ass out there when i was playing ... QQ ;)

Edited by BestPlayer

i guess you never played cause you are nowhere lol.i didnt played last interlude season cause interlude is boring

and idk but for real you are one of the most retarded ppls on this server

as i said go back to your cave now

you didnt smash anything but your brain

the one you didnt have when you were born

3 hours ago, detro said:

i guess you never played cause you are nowhere lol.i didnt played last interlude season cause interlude is boring

and idk but for real you are one of the most retarded ppls on this server

as i said go back to your cave now

you didnt smash anything but your brain

the one you didnt have when you were born

HAHAHA .... 7 seasons hero in row  with whaterver i make .   Most times(10)  hero previous interlude season .. .1st at every map at interlude   , 1st at every map (at 1st h5)  ....      YounGStaR , Zenita ( in first h5)  , Examples , PAYDAY , and other chars .    Even this season i am not playing and i have hero char 2 times  ... easy noob   i will post some fotos later for your ass .... But you still didnt reply to me .... WHO THE F@CK ARE YOU  NAB ?   Dont Quote me again cause i dont even know your name ,  trash.

Edited by BestPlayer

you know my name i got same name as ingame

anyway as i said you are pathetic

and you are nowhere just you play oly

6 hours ago, BestPlayer said:

Stfu random nab ....  Noone even know you ... we have been smashing everyone in this server over and over and over and over again  season after season since years ...  You shouldnt even be allowed to comment here and Quote us since you are nobody and we are your GODS. Once mad 4ever mad .... These kids never learn .... 50 seasons later and they will be crying still for something or calling us hackers or gm clan or scammers or dont know what else ....  Its funny :D 

Ok being abit bored i will bring some more fun in this thread:

-you dont play as much l2ovc as luffy did,u dont know nothing about his origins,i know them very well since i know l2ovc quite from the start and what happend.In the start there wasnt Immortals and Luffy was a scared kid wich made impact with a l2 server for the 1st time.Instead was Nicorobin clan wich are among only few greeks in wich i dont have nothing against because hes a cool guy and not some noob like u and luffy .This idiot luffy was born here and made clan from 1st time here.

-you came some seasons ago in l2ovc looking for friends from some rat cave.U found Luffy your lover and he convert your ass into how to be another moron greek player

-as long i played here no exception you luffy and all other greek wannabe something on the map u represent nothing scarry for me.quite contrary,its not my style to brag but i wont be modest vs such so called"players" as u and luffy.Dont forget that i brought u in "mad stage" because in map u was dieing like a naked char and asked me 1vs1 in town as melee dueld in a mage vs archer.And not just that dont forget how i made u from a useless piece of sh1t dd to an agrobot,so that u can put an end to your misery so that u can participate somehow in map.it was valid for both interlude and hi5.

-you and luffy in fact never scared anything in this server beside newbies.Its not just me who never had problems to kill prostitutes as Luffy and u.Your only acomplishment is amount of kills vs newbies.Your all setup build and gameplay time meaning when most newbies are on the map its Luffy heaven.Look this thread for example and we already know .From that list there are max 2 players who can be decent rest are all anonimes and newbies.L2ovc reached a stage where there are no more than a few decent players on the map.

-and lets not forget oly obsession.Who in the all server beside u and luffy are so obsessed with oly that make every season prophet in interlude.Nobody does that.U want play a high rate pvp server in low rate style?Than answer me this morons.Why are u so desperate to to achieve glow in faction server where hero means nothing(especially in interlude) that u do it over and over by each season.

Ofc i know the answer its because in a real low rate server u will all be some fukin random rats.I wait the day Luffy will upload some prints to show me wrong and that he can be anything relevant to a real deal low rate popular server.

Edited by facestabber

bestplayer never played this season.he played 2-3 days and then only oly.WHO THE FUCK MAKES PP FIST WEEK FOR OLY.HOW FUCKING PATHETIC CAN YOU BE MAKING PP ON A FUCKING FACTION SERVER FOR OLY FOR REAL

anyway luffy is scamming his clan and his clan is farming his gear

also if ovc closes you just go back to your cave and sleep untill new season opens cause you got nothing else to do than ovc