L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
Star64

STAR64 SELLING ITEMS TOO, REPORTS LUFFY

Hes agro bot, what else buffs u expect from person who didn't kill a single player since start.

he is lucky, he didnt want euros. prolly sm other currency. You do not discuss adena trade on skype.

Edited by zosiek
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, l0l said:

Hes agro bot, what else buffs u expect from person who didn't kill a single player since start.

You have 6 or 7(i am not sure)agro bots in "clan". Without them is very difficult to see someone from your "clan" on the map.Maybe zosiek(aka risan) had intended to kill someone? Or hlebakos? Or Azulenia ? Should I continue ?

5 hours ago, zosiek said:

he is lucky, he didnt want euros. prolly sm other currency. You do not discuss adena trade on skype.

In case which luffy post there are only one who speaks about euro and only one who should be banned and it is not Siggy.

In cases where there is buying and selling items you need always buyer and seller and must be punished both.If Siggy is a seller its mean luffy is buyer. Why only one was punished? In the photo which Emerald posted can be seen how luffy offer euro without having a confirmation from Siggy. Since luffy offer euro for items why he didn't get bann ? Why he didn't get ban 2 seasons ago when Emerald told him in forum: "I wont back these items, you bought them with real money and I will not bring them back" (smt like this) but without bann?

Everyone is free to make his  sales as he wants and where he wants - Skype, Facebook, phone who are you to define it? While an item is not really sold for euro the rule is not broken.People already know luffy and his top skill - bann report, Abc knows him even better. They mocked luffy and continue to do it  after the absurd story yesterday.luffy deserved punishment more than all together in the server but never received while there were banned many people for nothing. 2-3 seasons ago I watched what he was doing and report him often but without result that's why I stopped.Emerald had  much more work and trouble because of  him than he had because of all other players but never punished him. Every season there are people who ask "is this GM clan ?" and current is not exception. Every season there is a reason people think so which is very funny to me :D

Those kids playing this server just for report top players to Emerald to ban them.For example those guys was pmed me on last interlude season with bot accounts actually luffy did it and admin banned meI could understand it but anyway dont even give a fck.,now he did the same to my friend Siggy. Idk what to say first time I see in my lineage2 history retarded people like this actually this happened only at l2 ovc.

Edited by Abc*
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Soulka said:

said guy who has 3 of them in the clan to protect his ass still gets 1 shotted xD

Isn't failimosity barking here? Pathetic then u get killed by trcikster with 200 attr under bp and tank. eat those 6k crits, and imagine what gonna be later on. If ur both hands are left, even +16 weaps wont help much.

i am eating the 6k but dont forget u still getting 8-9 :D and be jelly our +16 weaps nab. first +16 vesper easy bois.

Edited by Soulka

8-9? Ur max on mage with magnus wihout shield is like 7k, so u need at least 2crits in a row, then I can wortex-slug u for up to 12k+. To trcikster u barely reaching 5k and getting 6k with double atck speed than urs, get our facts straight.

4 minutes ago, Soulka said:

i am eating the 6k but dont forget u still getting 8-9 :D and be jelly our +16 weaps nab. first +16 vesper easy bois.

Btw who cares about ur weapons, since u nolifed here and achieved nothing, empty clan, no heroes, rank as newbie with such playtime, should I continue? This season ive spending like 2-3h daily , sometimes don't play for half week and still manage to whoop ur ass. Put on ur wooden medal, since u didn't bring any competition to this server as u was shouting before the season..

Midichlorians and gym team wiped the floor with every1 got bored and quited end of story. try again next season and good luck for it u will need it.

We dont need heroes to rekt nabs sry. And be proud u are hero on a faction server what an achievement bro gj :D

Edited by Soulka

Don't know if u left, but u can check this week's forum topics, and u will find ur name in every of it, kinda strange activity of ppl who already left, isn't?

Sorry i didnt know that rule if u left the server u are not allowed to follow things and have fun on forum. My bad :(

Alright if it's ur time spending type on "bored,owned servers forum", at summer time, let it be, everyone has different hobbies:ork1_8:

Edited by l0l

Dont mind me brah, i am going to a 2 months holdiay at friday so np, but i can see u are spending ur time here as well.

Bro, i'm not, was my lunch so wrote couple posts, anyway 41 vs 257 posts, i can't  compete here, u won the internet!

17 hours ago, facestabber said:

wtf buffs are those that u got.

Unfortunately, some arrangements, such as naya quitting early, made us change the way our cp worked. We wanted a 3rd healer w/o giving up tankiness and they way to play around it was having a tank with buffs focused on resistances and magic crit. With this set up i can crit sacrifice crit over 5k (and even more).

You could also make it work with magnus for extra movement speed if you're playing with a melee CP, (i personally think movement speed is a really under valued stat).

5 hours ago, l0l said:

since u nolifed here and achieved nothing

someone of gym team cp said very wise words: "18 vs 27, good clan bro" i'd be ashamed after having such a defeat.

5 hours ago, l0l said:

Isn't failimosity barking here? Pathetic then u get killed by trcikster with 200 attr under bp and tank. 

I guess you're talking about me here. I didn't have tank or bp, so u made that story. yea you killed me a few times, considering i was running full glass cannon (plated set, no attri and 2 zerks) 6k crits actually seem pretty low.

However, you didn't say why you ragequit 2 events with engineer in a row, or the event you actually stayed how many times you died over and over.

gf bro, 

Edited by Star64

BREAKING NEWS, LUFFY DOESN'T FALSE REPORT. EMERALD. HOWEVER, IS A LIAR

Emerald, if you love your server or if you care a little, make yourself a favor and ban this faggot.

Shot00088.bmp

Just now, Star64 said:

BREAKING NEWS, LUFFY DOESN'T FALSE REPORT. EMERALD. HOWEVER, IS A LIAR

Emerald, if you love your server or if you care a little, make yourself a favor and ban this faggot.

Shot00088.bmp

Could you try again please? the punctuation I mean, because I don't really get a message written that way

I'm dead serious, 0% troll

1 minute ago, NOKIA said:

Could you try again please? the punctuation I mean, because I don't really get a message written that way

I'm dead serious, 0% troll

np

luffy says emerald is lying about this comment: 

Siggy unbanned, the image that been sent to me is in the attachments.

Apperantly luffy did do this just to rush and report a guy to get banned, so, I will not accept reports from luffy anymore, ever, and next time there's a false report coming to me because someone hates somebody else, he'll get banned himself.

Edited by Star64

1 hour ago, Star64 said:

However, you didn't say why you ragequit 2 events with engineer in a row, or the event you actually stayed how many times you died over and over.

gf bro, 

Don't know mate, but I was playing with my main those maps, after u ragequit map before and loged agro bot. But np, u'r getting 12k mc's with ur might agro machine.

Edited by l0l

i know you did, you even said "try figuring out what user i'll be on". that day i told chikita that he had garbage (and not garbarage as you typed in chat each time i killed you) in clan and that he should get rid of you. 

Turns out that he is also garbage,  birds of a feather flock together.

pz

Edited by Star64
  • Like 1

Seems, pmed wrong guy, since we both laughing at u clowns, who declared they will rule the server and and now are at the bottom. Next time log ur agro b1tch wihout trieng to do smth with ur failed archer then im in map, since u are below mediocre and can spam one macro. No wonder then u have wooden hands.

Edited by l0l