Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zirconium

Golem Stoneheart

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Golem's stone heart should be even more expensive in the shop. You gave them the enchant drop thing anyways , they shouldn't even use that anymore like... anyways, certainly it should be more than 3 k  even 5 if you take it that way. It is made to not drop so often anymore but it's so affordable even in the shop how comes that... u know what i mean? 

Edited by Zirconium
1 person likes this

no,nobody knows what you mean,you always hating on other topics but you have the most dumb suggestions.

Possible but not for this season so denied.

reese , look at you mate , i don;t hate nothing , i love you all you foking idiot,.you;'re the foking hater , think twice. I can't have the most dumb suggestions cause i'm not a foking dumb person or maybe i am the dumbest you'll ever meet but only if i want 2 be. Don't make me be like that. please. 

1 person likes this

lol dude,get a life with your irish accent wanna be,you're lame everytime you write something.

enchants are still too easy

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Luffy said:

Look who s talking.... easy to enchant am+16? oh wait you scamm it

Can't do a shit your self, then scamm ppl pathetic.

2 people like this

3 hours ago, Neras said:

Look who s talking.... easy to enchant am+16? oh wait you scamm it

Can't do a shit your self, then scamm ppl pathetic.

Kkkk roflmao 

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Luffy said:

your mommy is EASY 

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Luffy said:

All is essay in not legal ways. Not sayng that scamming is easy either, but it's nowhere near the level of eve online for example.

Considering the lyfe cycle of this server, no matter the price Golem Stoneheart's would go for, there would allways be some to spend that ammount of money to dominate the server for a season. It just would be less people being readdy to commit and more butthurt people leaving earlier than expected, because their pocket money couldnt compete with others.

2 people like this

Donation is a thing to be respected because it can help the project to keep alive, it costs money in real life.
The donate system should start some days before every season. Not should be avaliable at first days... after 10 days we started to see +16 weapons and full builded characters. It really made some casual players quit because can't face it. It's almost impossible be top player 1 time for them.

Golem Stoneheart system makes possible normal players get ++ itens to build their characters.

then foking take them off for good. we already have too many red weapons in a too short instance of time. 

well it is izy if even mojo jojo made a red am lo0l. Imagine that. !!! ))). 

Posted (edited)

1. but think about it guys , how you feelin' about it , i feel like they're too much anyways. Emerald already implemented another enchant system which is kinda kewl , i won't spend my salary like a cu nt anymore raging around :)))))))))))))))))  , so golem is a bit of'a cherry on the top when it comes to red weapons it'll certainly make them multiply like hell , it ain't hard to tell. Though if still this continues and still happens u guys , i mean ... the players , should think about sellin' +16 weapons cause certainly they do not worth as they foking think they do .  UnImaginably prices they take out on the market for a red weapon. When on the others seasons when there was no odd machines , people were sellin' a grades 16 for 15 k , which was.... more than enough aswell..... now.... Let's see  wha' happens. Price certainly needs to be very high for that sh1t , some1 mentioned be4 , that , even if .. the PRICE would be bigger there will still be people who would buy it anyways so what can i say let them buy it , donate for it ,   more money for our server ,  better fututre. xD. It can only get better anyways. 
Edited by Zirconium