Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Redman

Crucial thoughts and suggestions about the current server setup

49 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, Redman said:

"Rock emotionally" :D, why after i write something you double-triple post every time then ? Years passing by, yet you still remain the same butthurt rejected random.
Agent and his obsession of K/D, too bad after all those soes that you used you still couldn't manage to get inside that list with your main char. After you realized you won't ever get there, you started bitching about it in game and here :D.
Btw, you should really start to play this season, it will be like a heaven for a random spoiler like you.

Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you brake
Every step you take
They will be spoiling you
Oh, can't you see
You belong to OVC
How your poor heart aches with every missed spoil you could have made

I just exposed u who u are.In game u arent reliable at anything u are incompetent player/leader.Facts is backing up this,what did u ever achieved here other than nothing?And yet i see words like randoms and nonfactors coming from your mouth.

And i exposed u here with your biased suggestions as well,so tell me who suggested to put k/d ratio ingame?.

And i exposed u who u really are.A scammer,not as worse as what Luffy did,but in same category.A pixel whore who is willing stepping over players or anything for the sake of those pixels.

And spoiler doesnt earn 1k adena per map this are bollocs,they may average 300 adena at best or even less when crowded server if u dont count mats and was always a hard grind to reach at that point because needing OE spoiles +10 at least.Mats are valuable when server starts and their value stards to drop as long u getting into season.And once again spoilers do nothing ,they are not annoying they are just a good fit,Emerald did well with them.People can choose ignore them,they are just classes with tons of hp/cp and deffensive.A glad/tyrant can be easily as tanky as spoilers but this classes can drop damage,spoilers have 0 damage.

And when others played spoilers wich u call random spoiler,u was playing random healer healing random targets and resing for rewards and free kills.How pathetic this can be seriously.

Edited by Agent

Can you idiots take your retarded argument somewhere else? Thanks.

1 person likes this

This thread... how can @Emerald cope with this gibberish all the time. No wonder you get ignored or muted/banned.

@RaGnaR pretty much summed up what the community deems as flawed design:

1. Progressive server acces to free a grade should rewolve around a adena sink. Jus remove all BEAA and BEWA an replace with simple  EAA and EWA and make them cost only adena, so (current AA prices) - ~25% x (the premium shop price for one AA). Best PVP sets are A grade (hint hint, your +16 gear means nothing if you stay in permanent CC :P ) so demand for them will stay and server will progress slower living longer.

2. Sense of ahievement. Some deem kill count the only true stat, some do ELO rating, for actualy doing objectives and contributing by wining them. If the demographic of people would really favour kill count, most event's would be picked "last man standing". People not posting SS in forums how they won solo agains a group of randoms is another proof of that. The community is just split. If olimp wouldint haw this feeding issue, it would represent real skill to. I'm in favour of diverity. l2ovc is pretty much in constat castle siege mode :lied:

1 hour ago, Agent said:

I just exposed u who u are.In game u arent reliable at anything u are incompetent player/leader.Facts is backing up this,what did u ever achieved here other than nothing?And yet i see words like randoms and nonfactors coming from your mouth.

And i exposed u here with your biased suggestions as well,so tell me who suggested to put k/d ratio ingame?.

And i exposed u who u really are.A scammer,not as worse as what Luffy did,but in same category.A pixel whore who is willing stepping over players or anything for the sake of those pixels.

And when others played spoilers wich u call random spoiler,u was playing random healer healing random targets and resing for rewards and free kills.How pathetic this can be seriously.

You exposed shit at all :D Dream on random !

On 3/28/2018 at 0:08 AM, Emerald said:

You got proofs that spoilers make 1k+ adena per event? you said so, then show me, then i'll answer the rest of the points you made here.

i got proofs spoiler is not making even half of that. I'll Top It Up ))). 

Posted (edited)

On 3/28/2018 at 0:40 AM, Reese said:

Right,seasons ago there were no wl for example(as i remember),that's cool.

i was everywhere all the time. Where Have You Been? ))). 

Edited by Zirconium

19 hours ago, maze said:

Can you idiots take your retarded argument somewhere else? Thanks.

Woman dont get rude,respect your elders.

2 hours ago, Agent said:

Woman dont get rude,respect your elders.

This attitude should be banned.

1 person likes this

Agent with the CCCP inspired insults. So fitting.

1 hour ago, maze said:

Agent with the CCCP inspired insults. So fitting.

U must admit it was a good fiting joke.

1 hour ago, Agent said:

U must admit it was a good fiting joke.

It fits wild animals like you. You're lucky Emerald isn't brave enough to ban you, but in any other circunstances you'd suffer consecuences.

16 minutes ago, Star64 said:

It fits wild animals like you. You're lucky Emerald isn't brave enough to ban you, but in any other circunstances you'd suffer consecuences.

What?I thought u are trolling,but now i see u serious.WTF is wrong with u?Call paramedics someone.To resuscitate your brain back.

uS2yZnq.jpg
cant join red or green.. something is wrong with this balance system really.. 

I already told that in this Topic, but it seems that Emerald didnt noticed to give an answer. There is something wrong with balance system.

There's nothing wrong with the balance system, as a healer (or tanker) there are 2 restrictions you need to pass:

1) Players amount

2) Healers (or tanks) amount.

It can be that you cannot join Order because they have too many healers, and you cannot change to chaos because they have too many players.

If you cannot stand the waiting time with these classes, then pick something else.

1 person likes this

Thank you for clearing that up.👍

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

There's nothing wrong with the balance system, as a healer (or tanker) there are 2 restrictions you need to pass:

1) Players amount

2) Healers (or tanks) amount.

It can be that you cannot join Order because they have too many healers, and you cannot change to chaos because they have too many players.

If you cannot stand the waiting time with these classes, then pick something else.

It's the same waiting game with other classes too (Gladi, Dagger etc), so there is really a problem with the balance system, and that's not something new !

1 person likes this

17 hours ago, Redman said:

It's the same waiting game with other classes too (Gladi, Dagger etc), so there is really a problem with the balance system, and that's not something new !

True, fix this balance system!!

Its for real a good way to force these players learn/ practice something different. If Ermerald don't control the classes count on map it will be full of that noob-trolls trying to play 90%order spoilers and keep feeding zergs...

@Ermerald can you put on Portal NPC some type of class count to this players see better how they can help their faction?

Some time ago people cried  because one of the sides has a lot of healers while the second was without such :)

I do not see a way Emerald to please even to 10% of this lame community :P

The big question is : why all of these warlords, takns, spoilers crafters and so on need to play PVP server ....I thought about this some time ago and there is no answer or at least not one in which there is logic.....

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, ichakala said:

The big question is : why all of these warlords, takns, spoilers crafters and so on need to play PVP server ....I thought about this some time ago and there is no answer or at least not one in which there is logic.....

Fo the sole purpose of being entertainment for people who do spend reall money and support the sever, duh. Those particular classes haw extensive HP pools and CC capabilities, so they in a sense lessen the power of a zerg rush. Thus people get 150 kills per mach (the most i got solo is 48 killstreak withaut death in a mage vs archer faction server) and could stroke their @pen.

BtW: dont underestimate spoilers. They might not haw hard aoe CC, but they steal your adena. And thats the main focus of most to get better gear.

Edited by Zapplix

1 hour ago, Zapplix said:

Fo the sole purpose of being entertainment for people who do spend reall money and support the sever, duh. Those particular classes haw extensive HP pools and CC capabilities, so they in a sense lessen the power of a zerg rush. Thus people get 150 kills per mach (the most i got solo is 48 killstreak withaut death in a mage vs archer faction server) and could stroke their @pen.

BtW: dont underestimate spoilers. They might not haw hard aoe CC, but they steal your adena. And thats the main focus of most to get better gear.

I understand why people play these chars but I cannot why someone would like to be spoiler etc in pvp server.

Spoil from pvp characters should be removed....

All rewards out of pvp should be removed....

By giving reward to someone who just spam something without any intention for pvp in pvp server nonsense is encouraged. If one tank play only with agro, hitting none and with only defensive buffs in any other server he will not get any reward.

The community here wanted rewards for doing nothing. reward for agro, reward for heal, pvp for heal, pvp for spoil, pvp for running with flag in the hands, pvp for staying in some area and all of these "activities" give bigger rewards than pvp (which is main target or at least it was of this server) ... The next step is pvp for being online....

The community here asked for so much shit that I am amazed... The server is not pvp long time ago and it pushed away many people who want to play for pvp.

I expect  and wait for Emerald to get tired of  the stupidity of people who mumble that they can not play spoilers on a server like this and to remove all sh1ts made last few season and server to be again pvp. He should ignore 90% of suggestions here(100% of these made by tanks, spoilers etc) and these made in the recent past. Till this moment I will just read and laugh

Posted (edited)

I would argue if playing spoiler, warlord, tank and ele is fun in the long term, but @Emerald has to somehow attract f2p players to fill the server for people that actually support him to haw some targets to shoot at.

L2ovc is more objective oriented, so it doesn't matter which class you play in this setup. It's just the enjoyment factor that counts. If people can't cope with the fact that his target doenst care if he gets killed durning a duel, your own values you consider fun are at fault. It's @Emerald's decision to dampen the competitive nature of l2, to keep a healthier ammount of people still playing after a month or so. Truth is, you dont need a lot of people to ruin everiones fun in vanila l2 with +16 stuff. At least with ELO and objectives, all your +16 ger does is extend your uptime for fun to manipuate the outcome of objectives more. Heck, they see the death screen way less and don't haw to run back to the action as frequently as all others.

Edited by Zapplix