Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iKirito

Enchant fail every time

20 posts in this topic

I try to enchant my A duals And every time fail to +4 up to 15 time in row...

Damn, you're REALLY unlucky.

Try not to go outside your House, you might get hit by a Meteor or struck by Lightning.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Asmodin said:

Try not to go outside your House, you might get hit by a Meteor or struck by Lightning.

DAMN !!! xD

You’re just unlucky dude,i’ve made 3x Daimon +16 this season so far,and an DB +11. Its all about luck.

3 hours ago, Asmodin said:

The brother knows what he's saying' be with care please ))). 

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Reese said:

You’re just unlucky dude,i’ve made 3x Daimon +16 this season so far,and an DB +11. Its all about luck.

how comes that literally 3 ?? xD. Lineage is not about luck . :P. i give ya 100 ewa in a row you'll not end up like that :P with it 16 . -.-'

Edited by Zirconium

i'lld say.... you make it +5 -6 ))))))))))))))))))))))))))) with a hundred.

You’re retard? How is not about luck ? Then how i’ve made them? The first one untill +15 without a single fail,you have a chance to succed,how is not that luck?

i all about luck, 

i go more tan 70 top ls and no purple, my friend go 1 and get good augment :(

10 hours ago, Aww333 said:

i all about luck, 

i go more tan 70 top ls and no purple, my friend go 1 and get good augment :(

In L2, that's what we call "Skill", my Friend.

This whole game is an RNG Fiesta. Skillcrits, Attack Crits, Magic Crits. Which buffs u take by Cancel? Does Stun/Fear/Silence Land?

There are not many things that are not affected by some kind of randomness in this Game.

Ok,and how you can use your "skill" of enchanting? Just fucking with the weapon? equiping it and removing it ? and still fail.lol,when it comes to enchant its nohing about luck.Its a simple algorithm not some voodoo shit,you have 52% to succeed,you lucky enough,you do it.

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Asmodin said:

In L2, that's what we call "Skill", my Friend.

This whole game is an RNG Fiesta. Skillcrits, Attack Crits, Magic Crits. Which buffs u take by Cancel? Does Stun/Fear/Silence Land?

There are not many things that are not affected by some kind of randomness in this Game.

I am talking about TOP LIFESTONE AND AUGMENTS, not about players skills.

so u need skill to get augment? i guess u understand me.

i am full but 0 augment, my friend is rank 2 and get good augment. U dont need skills to get augment because is 12% to get a purple.

mi amigo 

Edited by Aww333

Posted (edited)

On 3/28/2018 at 8:51 PM, Reese said:

You’re retard? How is not about luck ? Then how i’ve made them? The first one untill +15 without a single fail,you have a chance to succed,how is not that luck?

I'm the most retard you'll ever meet on this "planet" / earth. You don't foking know nothing go get change from somewhere else. 

Edited by Zirconium

Posted (edited)

On 3/29/2018 at 11:02 AM, Reese said:

Ok,and how you can use your "skill" of enchanting? Just fucking with the weapon? equiping it and removing it ? and still fail.lol,when it comes to enchant its nohing about luck.Its a simple algorithm not some voodoo shit,you have 52% to succeed,you lucky enough,you do it.

that's bullsh1t , lineage never had 100 % success rate on anything , not even when using fake enchant or any other thing that u ever thought  it might help you enchant weapons or armors or skills. 

Edited by Zirconium

Who said about 100% ? Dude wake up,you talk nonsense.

Posted (edited)

i was just sayin' fo ya  to know. Your success rate can increase but nothing more than 76-80% max.Though 52% , idk where u took those numbers from , they fail more than that especially if you tryna enchanting with 100 scrools in a row or so, in here. They Differ from lvl to lvl aswell some + have more chances others less. Easier to go +12 than you would go +13 for example , easier to go +15 than to go 16 easier to get +6 than you would get +7-8 , smthg like that , not always like that. ))). 

Edited by Zirconium

48 minutes ago, Reese said:

Who said about 100% ? Dude wake up,you talk nonsense.

Reese read pm