Mojo

BANN SCAMMERS

37 posts in this topic

this topic makes me feel sick.

Emerald cant respond a sugestion topic and u want him to help you punishing his baby :hu1_11:

Probably can delete the AM+16 or give it to the owner, but Luffy should not continue playing with that weapon.

sorry Mojo :(

4 hours ago, Fungry said:

why-would-you-5abb66.jpg

SAVAGE LoL xD

Yo guys,who can give me some items? “Its for oly tonight” 😂

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, Luffy said:

Really...enough with the fans want me to take ban. For all of you that u say im a serial scammer,im not. I never scammed anyone and if I wouldn't have to scam mojo now I wouldn't do it,but I had too. I know what I did is bannable but its mojo`s fault afteral. I didnt hack or stole any account I just asked the am and he gave it to me. So next time be less fool to give ur items. 

Cheers

Imagine how bad as a player you are, scaming people to get items you cant farm and still being non relevant to the server as a player. FeelsBadMan

Consider us even then, since you make me laugh every time you avoid hiting me ashamed of your dmg.

10 hours ago, Luffy said:

Really...enough with the fans want me to take ban. For all of you that u say im a serial scammer,im not. I never scammed anyone and if I wouldn't have to scam mojo now I wouldn't do it,but I had too. I know what I did is bannable but its mojo`s fault afteral. I didnt hack or stole any account I just asked the am and he gave it to me. So next time be less fool to give ur items. 

Cheers

@Emerald What else are you waiting for, Luffy admited that he Scammed Mojo, he even said that the crime he did is banable, if you are not willing to ban him atleast take the AM from his invetory and return it to Mojo.

rly wanna understand where the variable "doing nothing" implies in "less scams"

Posted (edited)

He invited ChiChi to hes clan, scaming posts about db+16 incoming.

Edited by NioMode

3 minutes ago, NioMode said:

He invited ChiChi to hes clan, scaming posts about db+16 incoming.

That wont happend because Luffy cannot play anything else besides Necromancer :D

Its kinda disappointing/sad really.

First nothing is done about 24/7 gibberish on global and now this.

Do you know what is bad? That emerald keep luffy to play after all.. how others says that is my fault becouse i trust him so if im not trusted to my clan.. in who i should trust? We have admin here is same as real life if you give money to someone and he dont give you back.. what you doing? You  call someone for help.. i call emerald for help and i get zero tolerance as a player in server i was helping with adverstive in fb groups daily... And now im running with b-grade becouse im demotivated to play and see luffy still running with my am... i was playing some days 15hours farm and now all of my hard work is gone and after all i need to see this bastard in server? What is the problem to bann him?? I understand that you dont have time for your players problem.. yea my am+16 is not a problem for you and that i spend alot of hours playing.. But the main problem is that you keep luffy in servers