Mojo

BANN SCAMMERS

37 posts in this topic

Emerald, why luffy is keep playing in the server? As i know is not his first scamm and will be not last..???? 
BANN LUFFY 

Posted (edited)

As you said Emerald, you cannot solve each and every single scam issue because it would take an insane amount of time.

But in my opinion, you should do something about this case. Its not just another random scamming, this is a big one, a public one... When I logged in today, almost everyone was talking about it. Plus, it involves someone who is really known in the server. And someone who is known for scamming.

Some may argue that he didn't scam because Mojo gave him the weapon trusting him, but what is a scam then?

You wont be able to help every idiot that gets scammed, but you should consider trying to solve this one.

And btw, Im not saying this because I would get personally beneficiated, in fact I dont even talk with Mojo ingame. Just an objetctive opinion. 

Thanks

Edited by Sophie
2 people like this

Scamming people is not cool :( 

Emerald as an Admin use your power to make Luffy give back that weapon to Mojo please :D 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Charles said:

Scamming people is not cool :( 

Emerald as an Admin use your power to make Luffy give back that weapon to Mojo please :D 

Nah he cant becouse "server rules" you know.. 
fuck am just bann luffy that enought.

Edited by Mojo

55 minutes ago, Sophie said:

As you said Emerald, you cannot solve each and every single scam issue because it would take an insane amount of time.

But in my opinion, you should do something about this case. Its not just another random scamming, this is a big one, a public one... When I logged in today, almost everyone was talking about it. Plus, it involves someone who is really known in the server. And someone who is known for scamming.

Some may argue that he didn't scam because Mojo gave him the weapon trusting him, but what is a scam then?

You wont be able to help every idiot that gets scammed, but you should consider trying to solve this one.

And btw, Im not saying this because I would get personally beneficiated, in fact I dont even talk with Mojo ingame. Just an objetctive opinion. 

Thanks

Absolutely agree !
Its a public and everyone knows its an obvious scam!
Even screenshot of the trade, lel.....
@Emerald Please,dude....

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

doesn't matter , i don't think that ever happened in here . You can scam how much u want in lineage , if you a cu nt you a cun t , not even God can change that ))).My Advice,  Next time first find out where they live , be4 you give smthg to some 1. ))). they'll think twice.

Edited by Zirconium

21 minutes ago, PreVy said:

Absolutely agree !
Its a public and everyone knows its an obvious scam!
Even screenshot of the trade, lel.....
@Emerald Please,dude....

HFMXADG.jpg

B8NoyRH.jpg

kkUsawA.jpg

Really...enough with the fans want me to take ban. For all of you that u say im a serial scammer,im not. I never scammed anyone and if I wouldn't have to scam mojo now I wouldn't do it,but I had too. I know what I did is bannable but its mojo`s fault afteral. I didnt hack or stole any account I just asked the am and he gave it to me. So next time be less fool to give ur items. 

Cheers

Lol what a lame excuse "i got good augment on it" so what you fcking piece of shit,it ain't your weapon,you shouldn't augment it in the first place. I'm not with or against it,i agree that,like in real life,if you're idiot enough,you get scammed and nobody will do nothing.But luffy,you're a retarded scammer.

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, Reese said:

Lol what a lame excuse "i got good augment on it" so what you fcking piece of shit,it ain't your weapon,you shouldn't augment it in the first place. I'm not with or against it,i agree that,like in real life,if you're idiot enough,you get scammed and nobody will do nothing.But luffy,you're a retarded scammer.

Thanks mate,I will take that as a compliment :)

30 minutes ago, Luffy said:

Really...enough with the fans want me to take ban. For all of you that u say im a serial scammer,im not. I never scammed anyone and if I wouldn't have to scam mojo now I wouldn't do it,but I had too. I know what I did is bannable but its mojo`s fault afteral. I didnt hack or stole any account I just asked the am and he gave it to me. So next time be less fool to give ur items. 

Cheers

You scam your clan mates each season :D LOL

2 people like this

28 minutes ago, Luffy said:

Cheers

what you doing here? not still banned?
get a cancer and die fucking bastard, go to the street and suck dicks for some food..
Like you do on me .. SON OF BITCH

41 minutes ago, Mojo said:

what you doing here? not still banned?
get a cancer and die fucking bastard, go to the street and suck dicks for some food..
Like you do on me .. SON OF BITCH

This guy won't get banned, he's done worse things other seasons and Emerald would edit/delete any post as needed to cover him up. I even got banned for posting proof about this.

I feel sorry that you have lost your items. On the bright side, you got to enjoy it while the server still was alive as it is already dying slowly. Either way, its your fault for trusting such a dishonorable guy.

2 people like this

Good move to put augment on the weapon.Its the only way to protect it if u have more than 5 pk.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Star64 said:

This guy won't get banned, he's done worse things other seasons and Emerald would edit/delete any post as needed to cover him up. I even got banned for posting proof about this.

I feel sorry that you have lost your items. On the bright side, you got to enjoy it while the server still was alive as it is already dying slowly. Either way, its your fault for trusting such a dishonorable guy.

Mojo said he didn't do a pvp with that AM so xD..

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Star64 said:

be sure Emerald is not covering Luffy or ever did ))). You just can't do anything about it , if you're stupid u go out you don't stay inside the house and play lineage ))). 

Edited by Zirconium

Posted (edited)

Either you accept your responsibility , either you accept your own fault , nothing else you can do . Be4 you give any1 anything anywhere ,in life aswell ,  you need to already expect you're not having it anymore. You cannot have any expectations from no person in life till the proven contrary so there u go , this guy was the contrary for you. When you will be ready to forgive and to give more than u would take , u'll be fine somehow meanwhile xD till' than... u gotta' understand aaaaaaaaaa lot  and even more ThanThat . nobody's fault again , only your fault/.  

Edited by Zirconium

1 hour ago, Fungry said:

why-would-you-5abb66.jpg

ROTFL )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))> !!!!> 

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Sophie said:

Thanks

what? not do it for every1 but do it for this 1? Where the fok you live ma in Africa? Be4 Christ ? There's no such thing. Either you do it for all either you don't , quite simple. What means this is a big one?

This IS  (())))))))))())-

Zirconium

• Inhabited
  • rank14.jpg.fa56ed202fc485a6ab5e25e2418a6

a BIG 1 over 20 cm i'm tellin' ya ))). , luffy or not , everybody is equal when it comes to "Favors".  There is no Favor in OVC. 

Edited by Zirconium

Here in L2ovc players are pathetic community is pathetic most leaders of clan are pathetic.Doesnt matter leaders of clan or the common players.U need be very careffull and really its best to not have hopes to find trustable players because they will use that untill its too late.

BTW about Luffy His kind of scam should be bannable offense.If there arent such rules there should be.

2 people like this

everyone here is up to save $5 so emerald can hire a new assistant gm?

1 person likes this

i can be manager of the assistant gm fund

I was looking at the rules and there's one thing that I couldn't understand related to selling items for real money @Emerald.

You don't investigate anything without proof.. OK. How can we get proof then? Do we need to hack the seller or the buyers paypal? How can you prove it??

3 hours ago, Reese said:

Mojo said he didn't do a pvp with that AM so xD..

That sucks :(