Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ClimaxWins

Adena per event

19 posts in this topic

Just want to give some facts, which im sure everyone knows, and none cares. 58 kills in event with dagger gave me 170 adena (24minutes event). And then you get 100 adena for free :D . My standard income of adena per event is 200 max , and dont start burning my brain about me hitting low targets, i am a dagger i hit whatever is closer to me, i dont really choose weak targets, every target is almost the same for me. It is just no reward for killing anymore.

2 people like this

tell me something i dont already know, i make every map 70-80 kills average and get nothing in return and every time i make a statement in this non democratic forum it gets insta rejected without any conversation between me and someone from server staff

3 people like this

Sadly after at the end of last seasons changes the actual pvp is on background on most of the map types. Now if you want to get something significant from the events you either have to take flags, capture, take camps or simply play a spoiler for 1 month till every chance of mass pvp is gone.
Add to the fact that now experts are obtainable from Ranks the end picture is clear - 20+ random non-party warlords, tanks and spoilers per event. Nothing against warlords and tanks who play with purpose or party, but 95% of those here are only for the "Map Objectives" and Ranks.
Imagine if half of them were playing mages, archers, daggers and simply focus on the actual pvp of the game, the final product and enjoyment would be completely different.

3 people like this

Got a solution.. make WL with C grade end of story you got tons of adena xDxD

I agree 100%.

Its a pvp server and the rewards must be for pvp. But the community  here is pathetic (sorry but it's a fact) and wants something different.

Here people want to play supports and to be rewarded as they do pvp. Spoilers on pvp server ? Really ?...!? Make a healer and spam heal with and without reason and be rich ....Spam agro and Mass Shackling with zero chance to kill someone and get more money than someone who makes 50 pvp per map....

Few seasons ago we compare with one of my friends money per map. I was dagger (as always) he was mage(sps). At the end of the map I made around 40 kills, he made below 10 but he get almost twice than me. it's even worse now....

I do not blame Emerald, he does what the server community wants from him but hey, what is wrong with people here ?

Why the hell there are so much people  who do not play for pvp ? Why the hell in this server exist so many people who play only to spam aggression without any idea to do pvp ?

I do not know if Emerald was thinking about big changes in rewards to make the server for people who are here for pvp (the purpose of the server, the same as the description - faction) but if I were him I would make the reward for pvp and assist only. If someone wants healer let him take care of him( as in low rate servers) if someone wants any other support let him take care of him. Everyone know what the progress is by playing solo tank, dwarf or whatever support in low rate I would do the same here.

"Agro-bot" style of playing tanks is involved here( yea at least ovc community added something new in l2 :P ). This can be seen only here (tank who press agro on one target, nice way to do pvp). Only here can be seen characters with -10 str and only defensive buffs who are rewarded more than people who ply for pvp ..... And this is on PVP server ....

Of course someone will come up and say he wants to play a spoiler it does not matter that it is PVP server .....

Really there is no server that has such a pathetic community as ovc... I'm sorry for Emerald who is trying to please all the nonsense asked here.

1 person likes this

Veche i bp da igraesh ne stava, pochti ne polychavash adena ot heal, a za hora izvun pt izobshto ... Az s gladi, Derp s tyrant, Vanio s OL i Julsa s BP na event pravihme po 100+ killa i nakraq po 150 adena na chovek :D. A nqkuv debil, kudeto turchi s flagove ili nqkoi shebek s spoiler pravi po 1k na event ...

First of all, you can never blame the players. Be mature, approve that the players play what is best for them, what the server makes the best to be. It is very simple the dd must be the one who makes the money, and OFC he will need bishop and warlord or tank or SE, and because of party they will share his adena, according to damage he dealt. Its good that cc give adena but it should be very limited. Also, having to pass through 2 newbie polers and 1 newbie sps(because they are worth 0 adena), in order to go hit someone who is geared and will give 8-10 adena is really bad, because guess what they still hit you 

1 person likes this

I gave many good suggestions pre-season and I got mocked by your part of the community and the admin himself, you guys got what you voted for :)

Just nerf adena income from CC for C/B grade CC classes. Playing WL with C grades is atm the fastest way to farm adena. Ppl simply abuse it.

38 minutes ago, Justsomeguy said:

Just nerf adena income from CC for C/B grade CC classes. Playing WL with C grades is atm the fastest way to farm adena. Ppl simply abuse it.

That's not true. From my experience a tank with A/B grade makes double the adena of any c grade char. If you have support it's a different story and you are right.

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Justsomeguy said:

what playing warlord with c grade ma , where the fok u guys make billions of adena, i tested everything u saying  , same thing u were talking about tanks last time . Who the fok made 80 kills and made 200 adena. Man Stop talking non senses and start bringin' up some screenshots with what u saying that can prove whatever u statin. It is true that for the rank lvl u need to do smthg else but the adena income is same as be4 . it's a illusion in your heads that u don't get whatever u were gettin' be4 , the only thing that u are not gettin' anymore is enchants and all the other drops u were gettin' be4 and i believe you it's a pain in the ass , cause the game became harder , you can't exploit the markets and everything so much anymore , ain't that a b1tch. 

20 hours ago, Redman said:

Sadly after at the end of last seasons changes the actual pvp is on background on most of the map types. Now if you want to get something significant from the events you either have to take flags, capture, take camps or simply play a spoiler for 1 month till every chance of mass pvp is gone.
Add to the fact that now experts are obtainable from Ranks the end picture is clear - 20+ random non-party warlords, tanks and spoilers per event. Nothing against warlords and tanks who play with purpose or party, but 95% of those here are only for the "Map Objectives" and Ranks.
Imagine if half of them were playing mages, archers, daggers and simply focus on the actual pvp of the game, the final product and enjoyment would be completely different.

PvP isn't on backround on most of the map types , if you wanna get a significant rank indeed you need to score points not kills. Spoilers are here for a few seasons already now they became a big propblem from once. Slow , cancel , curse the hell outta'em , there u go problem sorted for warlords, you don't have only hurycane or hydroblast., i'm tellin' ya theyll quit playin' it when they see they are not able to move on the map. If half of them would be playing mages or archers you guys would start crying again about mages and archers. The final produc of enjoyment none in both cases. To be happy is from within , it doesn't needs to influence you from outside. Play for you well being not for the hatress of others. 

Edited by Zirconium

12 hours ago, ClimaxWins said:

First of all, you can never blame the players. Be mature, approve that the players play what is best for them, what the server makes the best to be. It is very simple the dd must be the one who makes the money, and OFC he will need bishop and warlord or tank or SE, and because of party they will share his adena, according to damage he dealt. Its good that cc give adena but it should be very limited. Also, having to pass through 2 newbie polers and 1 newbie sps(because they are worth 0 adena), in order to go hit someone who is geared and will give 8-10 adena is really bad, because guess what they still hit you 

Who should I blame ? Emerald ? For a long time I blamed him for the fact that pvp means nothing in pvp server but then I realized he was trying to please the players he had. 've been playing on this server long enough and I've been going into this forum long enough to know what players this community wanted. Tanks who complain " I can not get adena as DD"  as in low rate they can, the same is for healers, summoners etc. I'm sick to read complaints from mages with magnus from fighter damage, and complaints from fighters with half of buffs wrong about mage damage. All these complaints led to the removal and adding so much nonsense that game has become a parody. I am sure Emerald made many changes against his desire only to please this pathetic eternally complaining community....

Easiest way to make adena is to scam someone. That's what rine did to cnig69 and Prevy. Free valakas, baium, zaken, am +10, 10k adena (PRO TIP: if you scam someone that donates to support the server, you'll get even more items!).

He even made some real life adenas selling it which is supposed to be a bannable offense here. Not sure where to report it tho. I tried pming Emerald but no reply :(

13 minutes ago, maze said:

Easiest way to make adena is to scam someone. That's what rine did to cnig69 and Prevy. Free valakas, baium, zaken, am +10, 10k adena (PRO TIP: if you scam someone that donates to support the server, you'll get even more items!).

He even made some real life adenas selling it which is supposed to be a bannable offense here. Not sure where to report it tho. I tried pming Emerald but no reply :(

That wouldn't be so easy if people would just keep their items / accounts to themselves instead of sharing them with the whole server.

You didn't even send any proof regarding real money trades so the least you could do is avoid lying, your PM was ignored because about 5 other people pmed me regarding the same case on the same day, if you think I got nothing better to do but to repeat my answers to each person that PMs me then you're wrong.

1 person likes this

Because i really feel my thread is going south. Bring back the old files,old maps,old kill system etc etc etc. keep new expertise system (w/o rebirths), keep exp zone and noblesse, have normal(old) enchant system and add golems only until +8 wep and +6 armor max, keep new clan system, make cc and heal give 1 or 2 adena at most, the rest they will get for party. Its ok to admit some bad calls.

1 person likes this

Just now, ClimaxWins said:

Because i really feel my thread is going south. Bring back the old files,old maps,old kill system etc etc etc. keep new expertise system (w/o rebirths), keep exp zone and noblesse, have normal(old) enchant system and add golems only until +8 wep and +6 armor max, keep new clan system, make cc and heal give 1 or 2 adena at most, the rest they will get for party. Its ok to admit some bad calls.

I wont admit bad calls when there are simply no bad calls, some features simply requires tweaking that's all.

Your initial post speaks about adena where literaly nothing changed about it since 5 or even more seasons, you also suggest strictly nothing - therefore I got nothing to say about it in return.

Posted (edited)

killing people giving no adena is not a change? having mages with +16 after 2 weeks and +10 sets is specific enough?

Edited by ClimaxWins
1 person likes this

my 60 kills were worth 500 adena now are worth 170. soon i will be giving robes 1600 backstab with full equiped dagger. CC bots spamming take all adena and the killer gets nothing, how can you possibly think the adena system is the same dont you ever play the game? goodbye i had enough 

2 minutes ago, ClimaxWins said:

my 60 kills were worth 500 adena now are worth 170. soon i will be giving robes 1600 backstab with full equiped dagger. CC bots spamming take all adena and the killer gets nothing, how can you possibly think the adena system is the same dont you ever play the game? goodbye i had enough 

bye.

1 person likes this