Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Asmodin

Consumable Items

5 posts in this topic

If it's possible, i think it'd be a nice quality of Life change if all consumable could work like Soulshots/Spiritshots/Arrows do on this Server so you just buy them once and don't have to Restock.

Notable Exceptions from this Rule i noticed: Energy Stones (Gladi/Tyrant), Spirit Ore and propably Cursed Bones for Necro (didn't test this)

1 person likes this

To clarify what i meant:

I was talking about Skills that are consuming items like Major Heal/Major Group Heal (Spirit Ore), Gladi/Tyrant Force AOE Skills (Energy Stone), Death Spike (Cursed Bone).

Could propably also add Hero Skills and some others to that list. Since those Consumables are free in NPC shop anyways, there should be no point in having them Consume Items which you need to restock/buy.

Agreed.

Crystals for summons, Einhasad's Holy Water, Battle and magic symbols, etc.

I doubt I wantt to do this, the only reason I did it for SS/Arrows was to reduce lag issues we had a long time ago, doubt its even needed anymore.

Even when these items are free, it makes a big difference if someone forgets to restock, just like you said, healers lose the ability to heal properly and mages lose the ability to AoE using aura flash and such.

Could also affect olympiad.

I don't remove the SS/Arrows thing because people are already used to it, and oh boy what happens when I change something people got used to.