Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DiscipleOfLust

Empower SA rework

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Craft an weapon like Imperial Staff is useless for everyone. who want to make a PVP build to maps, it's only usefull to some olly SA. 
The matack boost of Empower SA on Imperial Staff is lower than 100(+60). Every class have a better way to make a "damage per second" build with only acumen weapons.

for example: Arcana mace have a based matack status(+0): 175
Imperial Staff have a based matack: 193

Ok, at one you get +15% cspd and at other +60 matack. We could have an Acumen SA on Imperial staff, to have another acumen S weapon without blockshield chance on play style.
or we could have a usefull Empower SA on this and other Empower weapons like +8% or +500 matack...

Edited by DiscipleOfLust
Percentual boost can grow with enchant level...

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, DiscipleOfLust said:

Craft an weapon like Imperial Staff is useless for everyone. who want to make a PVP build to maps, it's only usefull to some olly SA. 
The matack boost of Empower SA on Imperial Staff is lower than 100(+60). Every class have a better way to make a "damage per second" build with only acumen weapons.

for example: Arcana mace have a based matack status(+0): 175
Imperial Staff have a based matack: 193

Ok, at one you get +15% cspd and at other +60 matack. We could have an Acumen SA on Imperial staff, to have another acumen S weapon without blockshield chance on play style.
or we could have a usefull Empower SA on this and other Empower weapons like +8% or +500 matack...

i think the imperial staff here has even the same m atk... as AM or it used to be like that so... ... like... i was pretty much the only 1 who played though every time with that sh1t , i play with all the sh1t anyways xD. but like ye imperial staff should have more m atk. as far as i knew.

Edited by Zirconium

I'm not into such customs sorry, that would also require a client update.

And will also require me to write it somewhere where people will anyway not read about it and then cry when they find it out after they already bought something else, as it usually happens.

2 people like this

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy , cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy DeeeeLiLaaaaah.

20 hours ago, Emerald said:

I'm not into such customs sorry, that would also require a client update(...)

So... We can't have a rework on Empower SA?