Charles

Appreciation for the admins <3

6 posts in this topic

I love this server so much, don't you guys love this server too?

Thank you @Emerald for making this a reality, awesome work so far and we are very grateful for it.

Lets all take the time to say thank you to the admins for this awesome server ! :) 

THANK-YOU.jpg

1 person likes this

Server is awesome indeed, not enough thanks can be given to Emerald, great job this season, keep up the good work!

GLad u love it ))). Be sure u stay with us ^^' 'Till The End Of Time. :P 

Yes is a very good sv, but probably Emerald can put a little % lifestone drop in farm zone because is very difficult get lifestone and % augment ... :$

pd_ Emerald plz read and respond ur private message.

I love the server but I don't like that much that season so far, events are a bit boring. Funny to say that now, when people "focus" on objectives.
There are more battles around obectives except CTF, so it's better on the paper, but to play on the same spot for the whole event is not that fun. I think KOTH (where domination zone changes) is so much better than Domination for that, we get to explore the map at least. Btw, maybe it's just me, but shouldn't you switch the names ? King of THE Hill sounds more like what Domination is, and vice versa.

Anyway, thanks for the efforts and ideas put into the server Admins over the seasons, but it has too much red glows... 

42 minutes ago, Canou said:

shouldn't you switch the names ? King of THE Hill sounds more like what Domination is, and vice versa.

That surprisingly sounds like a great suggestion :D