Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Canou

Events Vote

6 posts in this topic

Please, make that you can't have the same type of event proposed more than twice.

If the previous event was X, only one X type of event should show up too.

I mean this vote was... considering you have to win to get to vote.... I don't think that's a good thing btw. You're not HAPPY to get the vote and you hate not to get it.

vote.PNG

you mean if eg previous event was domi - no domi event on the vote pool for the next event? I agree

Posted (edited)

Maybe not 0 but, just 1 maximum.

Edited by Canou

If any denying the next map to be the same as the last would guarantee fairness to a certain degree with classes that aren't suited for that event.

But giving it a second thought, it's more about closed / open quarters near the score/beef zone rather than the type of map, as you have totally open/closed domination maps. Fortresses on the other hand are a bit too close for any squishy class, it would be troublesome for mage/archer to score up if they are forced to play 5 of those in a row.

I usually play from 19:00 to 00:00 gmt+2 . 70% or more of the maps i have played are the same concept, regardless of the map type (koth,domi,fort etc). The concept is a very small area of interest where what you have to do is bring polers gladis and tanks to be successful (and i approve the people who do this, its a solid strategy), and give a massive headache to everyone who plays. It makes me so tired and it is nothing near fun

I did it for mini events, a mini event won't appear for 3 routines after it was played.

But I don't quite agree for maps, even if same type is choosen, each map has a completely different place, some maps are open while others are closed etc.

There's already a delay of 12h until the same map can be voted for again, so evantually different maps will show up in the vote options.