Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NOKIA

Clan as retail

45 posts in this topic

Penalties as retail on clan are bringing some issues, times are way longer than needed for a server with the lifespan of ovc, if possible I would suggest 2-3 days to dissolve, 2-3 days to change leader and dismiss penalty to 12h but that could be left retail, at least I dont think is that big of an issue, we might see one later when clan members aren't able to register because of online number

1 person likes this

Agreed. I personally would remove penalties. Whats the point on having to wait to change the party leader or dissolving a clan? Maybe 12-24h would be fine. 

Personally, I made a clan to see how the costs for lvling a clan worked, and now Im stuck without being able to join any other clan. Waiting a whole week is nuts.

Thx 

it is a faction server why are we having penalties and why cant everyone get all clan skills? please consider that

its ridiculous to wait 2-3 days to change the clan leader...i have never seen that anywhere.

Cheers

We had no penalty / delays last season and I think there wasnt any type of problem because of it.

who cares about penalties,this is good.
but the leadership issue,its just ridiculous

Posted (edited)

Of course, the only issue is what concerns you atm

I cant delete my clan so I cant join other clans, but who cares, right?

Edited by Sophie
1 person likes this

The only reason why these penalities seems "awful" right now is that nobody bothered reading in the features or the changelists that now clans has retail like penalties, clan leader transfer included - otherwise people wouldn't do such things in the first place, that's including, creating a clan just to "test costs".

You are supposed to pick a clan and stick to it, the penalities are there to ensure people don't leave / rejoin clans just so they can temporary change faction (and then avoid their own teams), and so clan leaders won't change during a siege - there are more reasons I had in my mind when doing this that I won't elaborate here.

So I'll have to wait a whole week (more than 50% of the season's lifetime) until I can join a clan?

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

The only reason why these penalities seems "awful" right now is that nobody bothered reading in the features or the changelists that now clans has retail like penalties, clan leader transfer included - otherwise people wouldn't do such things in the first place, that's including, creating a clan just to "test costs".

You are supposed to pick a clan and stick to it, the penalities are there to ensure people don't leave / rejoin clans just so they can temporary change faction (and then avoid their own teams), and so clan leaders won't change during a siege - there are more reasons I had in my mind when doing this that I won't elaborate here.

The same should be done with subclass also ....retail to get or to some item + x amount adena, so ppl could not abuse free subclass like they do atm .

Yeah, atm we have so many random spoilers and wls so we should have farm zones too. Let those spoiler go to Apostate, Warlords to whatever the fuk they want, and clan penalties for 100 days :D.

5 hours ago, Sophie said:

So I'll have to wait a whole week (more than 50% of the season's lifetime) until I can join a clan?

i lold in real life.

1 person likes this

Someone that is playing a spoiler :),should make a character K/D rat or SosaSucks and take his k:d ratio spot.This scammer speaks way too much about other being nonfactors and randoms.

23 minutes ago, Agent said:

Someone that is playing a spoiler :),should make a character K/D rat or SosaSucks and take his k:d ratio spot.This scammer speaks way too much about other being nonfactors and randoms.

Years passing by, yet you are still the same envious random butthurt little man. How can a person be so much deluded and mad just because someone rejected him in some online game ? I am surprised that you "ain't" playing this season and still have not created your serial bot char just to try to "surpass" someone that you try so hard to  calumniate in front of everyone in this server/forum (guys that are total strangers btw), a guy that you said so many times you won't give attention to and the "retard" K/D statistics. Yet here you are, in your childish spite giving stupid "ideas" to others :D. I seriously doubt that someone is dumb enough to follow your paths, to deprive himself of his sleep just to log in some game so late in the night to create couple of bot chars so he can make 16/0 or whatever score your bot char had previous season to "overtake" in your insane beliefs my spot of 6800/500, just like you deluded little man did :D. Maybe there is some angry malaka just like you, who knows :D.
You seriously should grow the fuck up and get a life, nerd !

1 hour ago, Redman said:

Years passing by, yet you are still the same envious random butthurt little man. How can a person be so much deluded and mad just because someone rejected him in some online game ? I am surprised that you "ain't" playing this season and still have not created your serial bot char just to try to "surpass" someone that you try so hard to  calumniate in front of everyone in this server/forum (guys that are total strangers btw), a guy that you said so many times you won't give attention to and the "retard" K/D statistics. Yet here you are, in your childish spite giving stupid "ideas" to others :D. I seriously doubt that someone is dumb enough to follow your paths, to deprive himself of his sleep just to log in some game so late in the night to create couple of bot chars so he can make 16/0 or whatever score your bot char had previous season to "overtake" in your insane beliefs my spot of 6800/500, just like you deluded little man did :D. Maybe there is some angry malaka just like you, who knows :D.
You seriously should grow the fuck up and get a life, nerd !

You grow up and get a back bone.U fukin cunt delusional prick.

Posted (edited)

Sosa i know and knew alot of bulgarians and i feel bad u share same nationality with persons i know.You are an anomaly,Other bulgarians should be ashamed of your actions in game and your so big mouth when u are a BIG NOTHING ZERO ingame.During my l2 path across years in wich i interracted with bulgarians or some bulgarian clans i never met such specimen.

BTW i still wait too see u prove u are something else than zero here in l2ovc.L2j is too much for u to be factor?Just askin because u just ever talk.KD is for retards and will always be.

Edited by Agent

You seems to be affected so much by someone who is a "BIG NOTHING ZERO", why is that ? The "mighty" L2 Path of Agent, Agent of the House of Random spoilers, the First of his name, Protector of the Catacombs and Necropolises, Mother of the Top farming random spoilers, can you tell me which Bulgarian clans passed through you while you were spoiling SOP in the catacombs and why i'm a shame for them :D? It seems that you have so much fairy tales to tell, please share me some more !
Dafaq dude, so much nonsense comes from your mouth, just because i rejected your random ass in some game, i really start to wonder what kind of life you live. Poor Romanian girls (if you are even attracted by girls), i won't be surprised if i see you one day on TV butchering one of them in your basement, just because she rejected you.
This game ain't influencing you well at all, you should seriously consider getting some kind of help !

11 minutes ago, Redman said:

You seems to be affected so much by someone who is a "BIG NOTHING ZERO", why is that ? The "mighty" L2 Path of Agent, Agent of the House of Random spoilers, the First of his name, Protector of the Catacombs and Necropolises, Mother of the Top farming random spoilers, can you tell me which Bulgarian clans passed through you while you were spoiling SOP in the catacombs and why i'm a shame for them :D? It seems that you have so much fairy tales to tell, please share me some more !
Dafaq dude, so much nonsense comes from your mouth, just because i rejected your random ass in some game, i really start to wonder what kind of life you live. Poor Romanian girls (if you are even attracted by girls), i won't be surprised if i see you one day on TV butchering one of them in your basement, just because she rejected you.
This game ain't influencing you well at all, you should seriously consider getting some kind of help !

I can tell u wich clans i have nothing to hide scrub.Names are OOC and TBD.Btw i was viceleader and leader in Columbian absence while dominating l2off server both pvp and pve.Want know more info about me noname scammer.I knew quite some players bulgarians CHaks is one of them and i have great respect for them.

Compared to them u are a pile of sh1t.I think End of the world is sooner the day,than u becoming a factor in l2ovc.Prove for once u are competive into something like kills leader,or dominant oly hero or do something other than speak.

On 21/03/2018 at 10:18 PM, NOKIA said:

Penalties as retail on clan are bringing some issues(...)

Nice idea, bro! 

21 hours ago, Emerald said:

they can temporary change faction (and then avoid their own teams)

It's something that all those disonest players do to have advantage with their zerg, like last season. We have to do something since early-game to avoid this type of cheat.

If we had a mature community to bring better ideas before start a new pointless discussion on topics, we could focus on solve problems...
but theres nothing to do while some1 try to debunk a class cuz he can't understand massive pvp basics and starting to mindblow another ragebaby in a important topic.

28 minutes ago, Agent said:

I can tell u wich clans i have nothing to hide scrub.Names are OOC and TBD.Btw i was viceleader and leader in Columbian absence while dominating l2off server both pvp and pve.Want know more info about me noname scammer.I knew quite some players bulgarians CHaks is one of them and i have great respect for them.

Compared to them u are a pile of sh1t.I think End of the world is sooner the day,than u becoming a factor in l2ovc.Prove for once u are competive into something like kills leader,or dominant oly hero or do something other than speak.

Ouch, you figured me out. Now if you can tell me the leader of OOC or at least 1 member from that clan, or you will swallow your tongue just like Luffy did :D. Or it was just like i said, you saw them do pvp while you were farming mobs ? Seriously though, indeed i would never achieve your idea about being a "factor". I would never spend 10h+ per day nolifing on a PVP Faction server by playing spoiler for 2 weeks while other are mass pvping. I would never proclaim myself as a "Top Farmer" in a PVP server :D. I would never chase daggers while being on frenzy and bitch about them "abusing" speed and shit. I would never be a "dominant oly hero" while there is not even a second class of my char in the server :D. The list with your delusions goes on, and on, and on ...
It must be so hard for you to be rejected by "a pile of sh1t" and to lose every single 1v1 against him with your Fail TH :D.

Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, Redman said:

Ouch, you figured me out. Now if you can tell me the leader of OOC or at least 1 member from that clan, or you will swallow your tongue just like Luffy did :D. Or it was just like i said, you saw them do pvp while you were farming mobs ? Seriously though, indeed i would never achieve your idea about being a "factor". I would never spend 10h+ per day nolifing on a PVP Faction server by playing spoiler for 2 weeks while other are mass pvping. I would never proclaim myself as a "Top Farmer" in a PVP server :D. I would never chase daggers while being on frenzy and bitch about them "abusing" speed and shit. I would never be a "dominant oly hero" while there is not even a second class of my char in the server :D. The list with your delusions goes on, and on, and on ...
It must be so hard for you to be rejected by "a pile of sh1t" and to lose every single 1v1 against him with your Fail TH :D.

This wont work for u scrub.I met OOC in 2 server or 3 cant remember exactly and everytime as enemies.You make a big mistake assuming im lieing.U realise most is in fog,since it was quite some time.THeir leader was awakaneddemon or something like that.I know him since azure since he was at begining.This was real glory days of l2.But best i remember about OOC is from arion which were against MR my current clan at that time.

And as i told u i really was in bulgarian clan in TBD in nexus server wich were previous allies of MR from arion.I told u already wich my status was.Columbian missed alot that season i was their main leader.imagine that and i am romanian they were bulgarians.This didnt prevent me had good times with them and not dominating other clans such ooww and other decent clans wich i cant recall atm.I knew too many good l2 players bulgarians never met a cancer with same nationality as u.I dont need to lie this are the facts,u dont need believe me.My opinion about you  is already expressed so no need to repeat myself.

So im sorry about you.I was more factor in popular servers than u can ever be here in l2ovc.Bulgarians had decent strong clans,dunno about present l2 anymore cause im not curious anymore.And for u being a bulgarian its an anomaly because u look more like a gipsy.

Edited by Agent

On 3/21/2018 at 3:19 PM, Luffy said:

its ridiculous to wait 2-3 days to change the clan leader...i have never seen that anywhere.

Cheers

Don't worry you still have too see lot more Than That. ))). 

Posted (edited)

23 hours ago, Sophie said:

more than 50 % lifetime of the server? U guys clearly don't know what OvC is...... and i was the new guy when i joined this community xD. ....

Edited by Zirconium

47 minutes ago, Agent said:

This wont work for u scrub.I met OOC in 2 server or 3 cant remember exactly and everytime as enemies.You make a big mistake assuming im lieing.U realise most is in fog,since it was quite some time.THeir leader was awakaneddemon or something like that.I know him since azure since he was at begining.This was real glory days of l2.But best i remember about OOC is from arion which were against MR my current clan at that time.

And as i told u i really was in bulgarian clan in TBD in nexus server wich were previous allies of MR from arion.I told u already wich my status was.Columbian missed alot that season i was their main leader.imagine that and i am romanian they were bulgarians.This didnt prevent me had good times with them and not dominating other clans such ooww and other decent clans wich i cant recall atm.I knew too many good l2 players bulgarians never met a cancer with same nationality as u.I dont need to lie this are the facts,u dont need believe me.My opinion about you  is already expressed so no need to repeat myself.

So im sorry about you.I was more factor in popular servers than u can ever be here in l2ovc.Bulgarians had decent strong clans,dunno about present l2 anymore cause im not curious anymore.And for u being a bulgarian its an anomaly because u look more like a gipsy.

What was your nickname again on Azure and Arion ? Because i played on those servers, i played on other servers with or against OOC, OOWW and most of the top private server clans but i never saw a random spoiler with your nickname. Agent the random spoiler replacing Columbian :D:D:D Thats like going from E-Class to Zastava. You can ask Chaks if you want :D, and when he tells you that i was in his clan, and in OOWW, dunno what gibberish shit you are going to spit this time.
At least if you really spoiled on those servers, you should have watched those guys do pvp, because you obviously suck so hard at it.
Who dafaq chase daggers on frenzy bot and thinks that TH is the "ultimate dagger" in IL. Total random stuff :D

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, Redman said:

What was your nickname again on Azure and Arion ? Because i played on those servers, i played on other servers with or against OOC, OOWW and most of the top private server clans but i never saw a random spoiler with your nickname. Agent the random spoiler replacing Columbian :D:D:D Thats like going from E-Class to Zastava. You can ask Chaks if you want :D, and when he tells you that i was in his clan, and in OOWW, dunno what gibberish shit you are going to spit this time.
At least if you really spoiled on those servers, you should have watched those guys do pvp, because you obviously suck so hard at it.
Who dafaq chase daggers on frenzy bot and thinks that TH is the "ultimate dagger" in IL. Total random stuff :D

Probably Maleficu on most servers i played at that time.That was my nick.If any bulgarian from your circle knows Columbian ask him about Shrek.He should remember.Btw i speak in terms of diversity and just for the sake of conversation.Because i have nothing to prove to a nobody such as u.There are plenty l2ovc players wich are more "factors"than what u proved here in l2ovc.Also u are zero even in bulgarian community probably,none ever heard about you ever.U may be some friend of a friend of a friend wich may suck a d1ck to join a top bulgarian clan.

KD is a stat for how retard a player can be.Because by having a high KD he needs soe everytime a map ends,evoiding dm vips and making spawnguards his friends.

A natural kd on the other hand is not,but every player that i saw in kd list was doing at least 1 of what i enlisted.

I proved u previous season,tell me in wich category u want to be nonfactor and i make .I made a new char in took me 2-3 hours and i took your kd place easy just to point u how clown u are.What u do is not pvp at all,i call it rat PVP with rats/

Edited by Agent