Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Luffy

clan leader

8 posts in this topic

i changed clan leader on sunday but the change happened today...and now the guy i made leader,request to make me clan leader,and it doesnt make me leader....why? you told me that this change can happend only on tuesday,and its tuesday :P
can you please help me ?

5 hours ago, Luffy said:

i changed clan leader on sunday but the change happened today...and now the guy i made leader,request to make me clan leader,and it doesnt make me leader....why? you told me that this change can happend only on tuesday,and its tuesday :P
can you please help me ?

it's on a fixed schedule, tuesday at xx:xx hour, i think its supposed to be 10:30 cst but idk where i got that number from

8 hours ago, NOKIA said:

it's on a fixed schedule, tuesday at xx:xx hour, i think its supposed to be 10:30 cst but idk where i got that number from

fix it asap plz

5 hours ago, Luffy said:

fix it asap plz

Its not a bug for it to be fixed, its a feature. I opened a topic to suggest a change you can express your opinion and comply/oppose the suggestion here

On 3/19/2018 at 9:21 PM, Luffy said:

can you please help me ?

you are the worst clan leader.. suck my dick and die bastard 

Just now, Mojo said:

you are the worst clan leader.. suck my dick and die bastard.

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, Mojo said:

you are the worst clan leader.. suck my dick and die bastard 

mojo if you continue to speak like that around here with c0cks and d1cks on the forum all the time u might end up.....well just end up.  S'allrite  if you drop 1-2  or it get's out of your mouth but u already suckin' c0ck on each topic luffy is in. Don't make me start c0ckin' around cause u can;t swallow this for sure . ))). U become grosser than I -.-' xD. And we might have ladies and kids around here. Wake up. 

Edited by Zirconium