Charles

Suggestion for Healers

24 posts in this topic

Healers should only be able to heal themselves and their party members.

Maybe light elfs can only hit dark elfs? 

Let's play w/o healers at all :)

1 person likes this

The topic that was created in general discussion went offtopic enough, please keep this one clean and express your opinions without disrespecting other members

Healers healing each other is unbalancing the game, that tactic is too powerful.

I play healer and i like a lot heal other ppl like my friends, and ppl i respect that doesnt are in my party.

-1 to this topic, bishops get out of mana so in one moment they cant heal bro.

Aww333 inside

1 hour ago, NOKIA said:

The topic that was created in general discussion went offtopic enough, please keep this one clean and express your opinions without disrespecting other members

It went off topic because it's ridiculous. And you're even more ridiculous for not seeing that and closing this straight away.

1 person likes this

It can surely becomes absurd in some situations.

For example, I'm a support, I die (Yeah I know, never happens), my party did not die, they can't rez me, I have to go to Village.
I respawn with my faction, and suddenly ... fight ! while I didn't reach my party. Guess what I did... I mana burned the archers !

Limit the heal amount a Bishop can take from other sources but don't disable my heals when I target a faction player.

This won't be done from 2 reasons.

1) As @Aww333 mentioned, bishops already get 1/3 MP regen from the MP potions skill, so they get out of MP pretty fast.

2) I'm aware from my observation a lot of people who play solo sometimes walking by healers asking for heal, that's not something i'd like to disable.

I took issue with this when I saw two healers + several DD's playing together as two different parties, both healers from those parties supported each other and killing those two parties was the hardest thing comparing to killing other players.

This is the kind of players who can easily farm till both of their healers are out of mana, which is an overpowered tactic in my opinion.

Actually running out of mana ain't a MP pot/regen issue.
Its people who spam GBH and use MGH for one person. :)

I'd even bet my steam account that not even 15% of healers have Bene on the skill-bar or even know it exist. :3

22 minutes ago, Charles said:

I took issue with this when I saw two healers + several DD's playing together as two different parties, both healers from those parties supported each other and killing those two parties was the hardest thing comparing to killing other players.

This is the kind of players who can easily farm till both of their healers are out of mana, which is an overpowered tactic in my opinion.

There are some players who are organised / play on ts/ discord..they can sincronize. Offcourse its hard to kill then when most of the players here play solo or random pt.

Just cuz some players have 2 healers stuck in their ass 24/7 , dosent mean this class should be nerfed.

56 minutes ago, Charles said:

Target your friend

Type

/invite

Woalah! u're able to do the same thing. Stop breaking other people's balls in a MMO

5 hours ago, maze said:

It went off topic because it's ridiculous. And you're even more ridiculous for not seeing that and closing this straight away.

if it's ridiculous let it fall on its own merit, there's no need to show up in a thread if you're not contributing in any way

his ideas may not seem the brightest to you but it might spark discussion on a subject, if you don't want part on that discussion why waste your time trolling op?

39 minutes ago, ImmunE said:

There are some players who are organised / play on ts/ discord..they can sincronize. Offcourse its hard to kill then when most of the players here play solo or random pt.

Just cuz some players have 2 healers stuck in their ass 24/7 , dosent mean this class should be nerfed.

I'm not asking for a class nerf, I'm asking to disable the option for a healer to heal another healer. Do you see a tank tanking another tanks received damage? do you see a treasure hunter giving dash to another treasure hunter? NO ofc you dont, thats impossible, and yet healers can use their specific capability on other healers, a faction server does not need it.

9 minutes ago, Star64 said:

Target your friend

Type

/invite

Woalah! u're able to do the same thing. Stop breaking other people's balls in a MMO

You cannot have two healers in the same party. there is a 28 points party rule. healers = 15 and tanks = 12 points.

And I think the point of 28 party points rule is so you wouldn't have an overpowered group of people dominating the maps, and yet it is possible just by having two separate parties, which makes the 28 points party rule a bit meh. u feel me ?

2 hours ago, Emerald said:

This won't be done from 2 reasons.

1) As @Aww333 mentioned, bishops already get 1/3 MP regen from the MP potions skill, so they get out of MP pretty fast.

2) I'm aware from my observation a lot of people who play solo sometimes walking by healers asking for heal, that's not something i'd like to disable.

I cannot believe how quickly you denied this suggestion, with all do respect, very disappointing.

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Charles said:

Healers healing each other is unbalancing the game, that tactic is too powerful.

have a best decision for who some1 need to heal in a combat is unbalancing the game... hahahahaha
wtf, bro!?

Edited by DiscipleOfLust

Theres prople using ELO system bugs to grow on this server and you guys are still loosing your time to cry about classes and skillpay.
for sake of god!

1 hour ago, Charles said:

You cannot have two healers in the same party. there is a 28 points party rule. healers = 15 and tanks = 12 points.

And I think the point of 28 party points rule is so you wouldn't have an overpowered group of people dominating the maps, and yet it is possible just by having two separate parties, which makes the 28 points party rule a bit meh. u feel me ?

Yes, i am aware of this rule. In the early days we called it the midich rule as it was designed to counter my clan.

There's nothing stopping you from creating two parties or play as a group. grab your friends and coordinate yourselves on ventrilo or discord. you'll also dominate maps too

2 hours ago, DiscipleOfLust said:

Theres prople using ELO system bugs to grow on this server and you guys are still loosing your time to cry about classes and skillpay.
for sake of god!

care to elaborate please? also if possible on this section that would be neat

2 minutes ago, NOKIA said:

care to elaborate please? also if possible on this section that would be neat

I can't show anything because If I take a screenshot I have critical error and don't get the picture. but some days ago I saw some1 getting 3 consecutive events +2k ELO
I just don't remember his name or what class, but I saw it.

16 hours ago, NOKIA said:

if it's ridiculous let it fall on its own merit, there's no need to show up in a thread if you're not contributing in any way

his ideas may not seem the brightest to you but it might spark discussion on a subject, if you don't want part on that discussion why waste your time trolling op?

Who said I didn't want part on this discussion?

I am contributing by showing everyone how retarded it is. Spark discussion on what subject? That healers heal? What the fuck.