Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NioMode

1dmg skills(Shield def)

10 posts in this topic

Lately i notice that from time to time i make 1dmg skills with dagger on some classes, i suppose its shield def but if im not mistaken it shouldnt work for skills only for auto attacks.

Posted (edited)

It does work on Skills.

However, there are some skills that are supposed to ignore shield defense, like armor crush, hammer crush, many gladi/tyrant force skills etc. Easy to identify those skills because it says "Shield defense is ignored" in their Skill description.

This, however, is the ingame result:

grafik.png

Edited by Asmodin

6 minutes ago, Asmodin said:

It does work on Skills.

However, there are some skills that are supposed to ignore shield defense, like armor crush, hammer crush, many gladi/tyrant force skills etc. Easy to identify those skills because it says "Shield defense is ignored" in their Skill description.

This, however, is the ingame result:

grafik.png

Yeah you told me in game, im trying to find something about this for interlude client to use it as a proof but i fcking cant, maybe im wrong since some other people state that it affects physicall skills but im like 90% it shouldnt on IL. If you can give me any link i would aprreciate it

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=135987

Can only quote some old Discussion from C4/C5 times, where indeed all physical skills could be blocked. This was supposedly changed in C5 though to some skills ignoring shield defense.

In some chronicle AFTER Interlude, magic skills were added to be possible to block, so that is of no concern here.

Posted (edited)

Btw about shield defense rate.I think this part wasnt included and ignored when mage was balanced vs other classes such giving them tatoo and nerfing fighters damage.I remember i played previous season and mages with clan shield passives and shield buffs.It was really annoying sawing damage like examples: 3k,2k,2k or 2k 1 3k 2k  or 1 1 3k 3k.

THis part about mages was ignored,shield kinda reduce alot damage for mages while archer becomes even more irrelevant.

Edited by Agent

=)) hitting a mage 6 times= 2 misses/1 block/2 normal hits/1 crit. Heh

1 person likes this

Well, to begin with i can note a few things that doesnt work well. I play archer

1.arches are not supposed to miss against mages

2. Shields are not supposed to block 1/4 attacks 

i dunno whats wrong with the debuffs im getting slow/vortex at the same max range as a nuke... dunno how it is on interlude but im sure in other chronicles it aint like this.

In this server archers has the same range as mages, lol..  They can also magic critical 1/3 attack and u will miss or make 1dmg crt.. Niceu