Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
maze

Frenzy reuse

8 posts in this topic

I was wondering when someone was going to start cheesing this tactic this season.

Lately in forts there's this dwarf called "Hachiko" (could be anyone else really) that runs around with celestial and frenzy up 50% of the time. This is NOT fun to fight against in a fort map. Any other map you can just kite him but not on fort where the objective is in a very small area. It would also be fine if the reuse was higher but as it stands right now, I randomly get crit by 5k, 3k, 5k, respawn, run back and get crit again by 5k. Most classes drop in 2 hits.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, maze said:

I was wondering when someone was going to start cheesing this tactic this season.

Lately in forts there's this dwarf called "Hachiko" (could be anyone else really) that runs around with celestial and frenzy up 50% of the time. This is NOT fun to fight against in a fort map. Any other map you can just kite him but not on fort where the objective is in a very small area. It would also be fine if the reuse was higher but as it stands right now, I randomly get crit by 5k, 3k, 5k, respawn, run back and get crit again by 5k. Most classes drop in 2 hits.

Look arround how many titans u see compared to mage archers daggers?U are kinda biased dont u think?What cheese u talk about.U cry cause u die as healer or ol to titan,well bad luck for you cause u are slow class and cant run well but this doesnt mean u need cry about just grow up.Any class can be cele himself not just titan.Cele is not titan skill,u know how this class works?Those who have cele are glads/tirants not titan.

And there is ofc cele augment wich has huge cd,and there is cele from bishops.So if is anything wrong with Frenzy being in cele very offen than it must be bishops fault,its not titan fault.

Edited by Agent

Btw i checked statistics at classes created and only bd,da, sm and ss are less popular than titan u kidding me :).And people still cry wtf.They want 0 titans on servers.

3 minutes ago, Agent said:

Look arround how many titans u see compared to mage archers daggers?U are kinda biased dont u think?What cheese u talk about.U cry cause u die as healer or ol to titan,well bad luck for you cause u are slow class and cant run well but this doesnt mean u need cry about just grow up.Any class can be cele himself not just titan.Cele is not titan skill,u know how this class works?Those who have cele are glads/tirants not titan.

And there is ofc cele augment wich has huge cd,and there is cele from bishops.So if is anything wrong with Frenzy being in cele very offen than it must be bishops fault,its not titan fault.

Found the titan.

13 hours ago, maze said:

Oh noes, a class has 1(!!!) Map where it's good at! Call the Care Police!

1 person likes this

Yeah, as if fort isn't the most played type of map lol.

27 minutes ago, maze said:

U could as well ask to delete titan.What titan can do without frenzy?Keep cry kid cause some titan kill u.

4 minutes ago, maze said:

Stop crying about titans close range maps are where they shine that's it. If you think that only strong class should be which you are playing then you are wrong. Mages and archers are strong on open field maps where melee fighters just cant do anything that is how this game works. PS I dont play that titan but I think it need some buffs, wanna see more diversity in this server not only mages and archers :)