Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Luffy

tanks

46 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Redzerg said:

yes i'm billionaire i have epic set enchanted armor and weapon if you are a mage try hit me for 269 damage. server is done already , a big chaos clan abused overlord and they are geared too. game staff were a step behind and did that change too late. now same story with tanks :) 

Read the server rules and come again ....

just increase the cd of mass aggro,really i dont even read the other comments,cause the only solution is this! server will collapse otherwise....

1 hour ago, ImmunE said:

U 2 just admited that abused skills to get adena...?!?

Yes that's exactly what we did lol.

1 hour ago, Redzerg said:

yes i'm billionaire i have epic set enchanted armor and weapon if you are a mage try hit me for 269 damage. server is done already , a big chaos clan abused overlord and they are geared too. game staff were a step behind and did that change too late. now same story with tanks :) 

Who abused OL? What was there to be abused? I made shit money before the nerf and even less after. I would love to know what clan/gear/ols you're talking about, give some examples so we can have an actual conversation.

The only thing people could "abuse" was getting map score easier than other classes (who would've thought a class that heals the whole clan would get more assists than any other....? crazy ).

1 hour ago, Redzerg said:

yes i play tank without party and make 1.300 per map. It's the same abuse it used to be with overlords 

U mean 130 a per map? There is no way that tank earn even half of that adena in 1 map, because we tanks get adena from kills and dominion+fortress events, while killing someone with tank is nearly impossible if its big map, so pls stfu with ur bullshit

I dont understand why you use the word "Abuse" for those things. I mean in every IL server - in any possible cp set up (There are not many anyway)- after a short point you end up farming with titans. That means playing titans is abuse?. Some classes make more (Sometimes easier) adena than others, people that care will play them so for a short period of time these classes will be spamed, its not abuse its the way IL is played mainly. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Zirconium said:

wrong -.-' delete plx.

Edited by Zirconium

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Redzerg said:

you should care beacause that's add prestige to my sayings :) who are you in game by the way 

i'm the 1 whom you'll always notice. I'm The D to the A to the N D U . If i wasn't than why would i say I Am ))).

Edited by Zirconium

15 minutes ago, Zirconium said:

i'm the 1 whom you'll always notice. I'm The D to the A to the N D U . If i wasn't than why would i say I Am ))).

dude, that shiet's dope

Just now, Sophie said:

dude, that shiet's dope

i don't really use sh1t dope ))). But U know i smoke a lot :P. 

11 hours ago, Redzerg said:

yes i play tank without party and make 1.300 per map. It's the same abuse it used to be with overlords 

What the LITERAL fuck?  That's even way more than when destru and me dominated fort map together and he got 114 kills in 1 map...

Seems fine guys, nothing to see here. Every B-grade Tank sub spamming hate aura should be making more than the top farmer in a map, it's ok.

I don't know whats more sad.

Those that QQ to nerf some of the most UP/least played classes on the server.

Or those that believe that someone made even once more than 200a in a map with tank.

Posted (edited)

It will be every the same discussion: Some idiots do not even learned play their mage classes enough to have on his skill bar: "fear/auraflash" and use it. 
All I see is worst fingferless type players who think that play tanker is easy, who are totally lazy idiots(some donators) who want to easy target low geared players and kill withou anyone to react and do something for save that newbie's life...

"Please! do something to help my limited skillplay! :hu1_11:"

Edited by DiscipleOfLust
1 person likes this

On 3/14/2018 at 3:16 PM, Luffy said:

just increase the cd of mass aggro,really i dont even read the other comments,cause the only solution is this! server will collapse otherwise....

i will increase your ass size 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I haw to admit that aoe detarget is annoying and in some sence an essential mechanic to protect healers, but l2ovc has no limits or penalties on death, so hitting a dmg sponge all the time while his respawn is the same like everione elses is no fun. They haw as big of an infuence to faction balance as healers and @Emerald allreaddy made limitations regarding those classes with participation limits. Sadly, there arentr enough people to fill vacant space to make up for the presence of healers and tanks on the oposing faction most of the time.

Edited by Zapplix

Tankers already got their skilltime incrased... 
All PTs need to be made with 1 healer, 1 tanker and 3 DD's;
These guys want to play randonly this game, mainly this server.
All classes are important on massive PVP, we just need to read some skills and think how it can combo/counter some other classes.
Now we have a horde of idiots trying to convince @Emerald to totally disable warfront classes from this game. 
obviously: they want to do that shit... include only ranged DD's and daggers on pvp system and turn it a money dispute.
For only that DD players with ++ top gear rule.

limited minds trying to turn L2 a limited game.

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, DiscipleOfLust said:

limited minds trying to turn L2 a limited game.

when they should be limitless in their own pursuit. ))). 

Posted (edited)

I'm playing bishop and getting crit by archers for 4k, mages for 3-4.5k and you're complaining about fucking tanks? We wouldn't be able to play at all without tanks and warlords.

Forgot to add daggers backstabbing for 3-5k, lovely.

Edited by maze

2 hours ago, maze said:

I'm playing bishop and getting crit by archers for 4k, mages for 3-4.5k and you're complaining about fucking tanks? We wouldn't be able to play at all without tanks and warlords.

they want damage game only.

4 hours ago, Zirconium said:

when they should be limitless in their own pursuit. ))). 

they want feed their own ilusion: "I'm a fucking L2 god." 
reality: they can't play more than 2 classes. Most of then are playing mage and crying in forum about tankers. just cant setup their skillbar with some fear, slow, windschackle,auraflash... stupid people.

2 hours ago, maze said:

dagger has to be more Than That ))). in lineage , it's the 1st class pvp if you don't know , now you now :P .

Interlude were made with classes who have mixed and different benefits:

Tankers hunt and disturb all physical DPS classes and die easy when some mage target it
Daggers hunt all that classes who wears robe and have some sucess on archers in some situations
Kids want to hunt all classes and have sucess to be happy.

1 person likes this