Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Luffy

tanks

46 posts in this topic

do something about tanks otherwise things will not go well i think....increase the CD on aggresion/mass aggro

Lets nerf even more the by far most gimped class on the server. :) (Oh forgot there's maestro and sws/bd.)

4 hours ago, Luffy said:

do something about tanks otherwise things will not go well i think....increase the CD on aggresion/mass aggro

*bitchslap*....15 seconds till reuse....*bitchslap*....

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Luffy said:

Stop crying like a small child whose candy has been stolen! As long as mages are good u r ok with that (because that is what you play) but when other classes are being played more u cry us a river :D More tanks are welcome because server needs more diversity

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Luffy said:

Nice bait

Posted (edited)

56 minutes ago, Fungry said:

Stop crying like a small child whose candy has been stolen! As long as mages are good u r ok with that (because that is what you play) but when other classes are being played more u cry us a river :D More tanks are welcome because server needs more diversity

If Tanks would actually do something other than being Aggro-bots who exist to annoy people, i'd be inclined to agree.

In their current form however, i don't. This isn't the Server's fault though really, the Class type is just badly designed if you ask me, and NcSoft agreed with me there since they pushed the Tank Classes more towards a versatile party support/buffing role in later Chronicles (Party UD, their Party-wide Touch of Eva, Stigma of Shilien etc buffs), rather than: hate stun root, hate stun root, hate stun root.

Incredibly unfun and heavily punishing for any sort of melee Class.

tl;dr: Tanks do not increase diversity, they punish other Melee Classes, which mostly benifits the most dominant Class already: Nuker.

Edited by Asmodin

the problem is that people abuse tanks to earn adena not because they actually like to play tanks

54 minutes ago, Redzerg said:

the problem is that people abuse tanks to earn adena not because they actually like to play tanks

Same thing with spoilers and other melee classes who use aoe to farm. If Emerald make changes it will be just mages and archers all over the server. 

Tank does decent job with agro, for me it is annoying but in tf if u lost target you cant kill dps so basically it is supporting your faction, isnt it? Tank players are those players who are not scared to go in crowd and help to push to his faction. I know it is interesting to run from one side to another until someone falls behind or just spawns in bad place when you can actually start to pvp until you die then you respawn, find your faction group, run for 5 min again, die and all over again. 

fckin bullshits,tanks will destroy the server,they have alrdy did it in some way, like when we could sub dominators and the maps had 50 domi? now maps got 50 tanks...if u wont do something i doubt about many things in server

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, Luffy said:

i'm op on any char i play don't worry ))). it's not about tanks. It's Because BD. ))).

Edited by Zirconium

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Fungry said:

Same thing with spoilers and other melee classes who use aoe to farm. If Emerald make changes it will be just mages and archers all over the server. 

Tank does decent job with agro, for me it is annoying but in tf if u lost target you cant kill dps so basically it is supporting your faction, isnt it? Tank players are those players who are not scared to go in crowd and help to push to his faction. I know it is interesting to run from one side to another until someone falls behind or just spawns in bad place when you can actually start to pvp until you die then you respawn, find your faction group, run for 5 min again, die and all over again. 

Change Your Hearts.

Edited by Zirconium

3 hours ago, Asmodin said:

If Tanks would actually do something other than being Aggro-bots who exist to annoy people, i'd be inclined to agree.

In their current form however, i don't. This isn't the Server's fault though really, the Class type is just badly designed if you ask me, and NcSoft agreed with me there since they pushed the Tank Classes more towards a versatile party support/buffing role in later Chronicles (Party UD, their Party-wide Touch of Eva, Stigma of Shilien etc buffs), rather than: hate stun root, hate stun root, hate stun root.

Incredibly unfun and heavily punishing for any sort of melee Class.

tl;dr: Tanks do not increase diversity, they punish other Melee Classes, which mostly benifits the most dominant Class already: Nuker.

i'm gunna look fo' ya Asmodin (TH) ))). :P. You gunna' learn that today ^^' 

3 hours ago, Redzerg said:

adena ? do you think you make adena? ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))). You're funny. Go Play It. 

1 person likes this

There must be a point where Emerald has to start deleting this zirconium guy's posts. What the fuck is this spam? Finishing with his lack of knowledge, just priceless.

9 minutes ago, maze said:

There must be a point where Emerald has to start deleting this zirconium guy's posts. What the fuck is this spam? Finishing with his lack of knowledge, just priceless.

yaaaaaaaaaawn , you make me sleepy.

47 minutes ago, Zirconium said:

adena ? do you think you make adena? ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))). You're funny. Go Play It. 

yes i play tank without party and make 1.300 per map. It's the same abuse it used to be with overlords 

Posted (edited)

you wanna reach me from behind . i know it ))). , reach something else from my behind if you want to i . Leave that hate home and start bring me some hegemonic feelings. You won't succeed in life like that.  Fokin' Haters....don't worry my posts are gettin' deleted i even request it sometimes ))). 

Edited by Zirconium

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Zirconium said:

you wanna reach me from behind i know that. Leave that hate home and start bring me some hegemonic feelings. You won't succeed in life. 

dude im probably the best dps in the serve , in terms of kills i am top kills with a huge lead i switched to tank and make x4 more  adena than i used to do with mage 

Edited by Redzerg

3 minutes ago, Redzerg said:

yes i play tank without party and make 1.300 per map. It's the same abuse it used to be with overlords 

+

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Redzerg said:

dude im probably the best dps in the serve , in terms of kills i am top kills with a huge lead i switched to tank and make x4 more  adena than i used to do with mage 

i don't care who you are . Play tank than. I Don't Make Those money. Come With Some Print Screens next time where you making 1k on a map. Pffff.. u listenin' to yourself? foking idiots. I struggled like a cu nt to make my clan and you comming with that on me. Screenshot Please. 

Edited by Zirconium

1 minute ago, Zirconium said:

i don't care who you are .

you should care beacause that's add prestige to my sayings :) who are you in game by the way 

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, maze said:

+

I don't even get foking adena for kills , how making 1,3 k you should be foking billionare by now. ))). You could talk with me after we on the same lvl ))). Till than' stop fokin' addressin' to me . 

Edited by Zirconium

6 minutes ago, Redzerg said:

2 minutes ago, maze said:

+

U 2 just admited that abused skills to get adena...?!?

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Zirconium said:

I don't even get foking adena for kills , how making 1,3 k you should be foking billionare by now. ))). You could talk with me after we on the same lvl ))). Till than' stop fokin' addressin' to me . 

yes i'm billionaire i have epic set enchanted armor and weapon if you are a mage try hit me for 269 damage. server is done already , a big chaos clan abused overlord and they are geared too. game staff were a step behind and did that change too late. now same story with tanks :) 

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Redzerg said:

yes i'm billionaire i have epic set enchanted armor and weapon if you are a mage try hit me for 269 damage. server is done already , a big chaos clan abused overlord and they are geared too. game staff were a step behind and did that change too late. now same story with tanks :) 

bye , leave. I think if i meditate a lil' bit , not even God doesn't need you.

Edited by Zirconium