Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sourpatchkid

Take a look at mage balance.

54 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, sourpatchkid said:

Honestly, I dont know. 

+5 DB/F HE with AQ and Baium hit enchanted avadon robes for waay less right now. I've spoke with several archers ingame about it and everyone is saying the same thing.

Something is bugged with dmg calculations or Emerald forgot to mention something in balancing thread. 

mate... it's the INGame Buff/Balance which doesn't let you to hit more than ... you should... when the game gunna advance you will hit your damage fully. Now you can't hit a b grade for 5 k cause... it's not supposed to , it just needs some time. Ye Indeed it's fuked up but things will settle once the server advance aswell. An A Grader can hit more dmg than you lo0l or smthg like that. We made it that way.

Edited by Zirconium

Mage is Op Anyways Since The Beginning of time. {It's Actually ncsoft's fault. Eheeeee... when i was playing GOD......th.....was too scary ))). Now it's the other way around. Still , I Implac  Yo Asses ))).  ( Implac , a way of  squeezing some1 into a small lul' piece of .....whatever u like).

Now let's relax a lul' bit , i'll always be there for you :P ^^' . 

7 hours ago, Scaretactic said:

im getting crit for 3k constantly by PRs with shyeeds bow, why are you lying and saying with DB baium and AQ you dont crit for that?

from pr''s with a grade ye. Not from early game he with full jewels and draco bow.