Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
westboy

Punishment

19 posts in this topic

I want that guy (ImPlacaBle) to be punished for flaming and threating with terrorism deathRow's Mother...He is from the same clan that Dong the guy that post and report deathRow for flaming... @Emerald I hope u can see what guys are reporting about flames..

Shot00110.bmp

4 minutes ago, westboy said:

I want that guy (ImPlacaBle) to be punished for flaming and threating with terrorism deathRow's Mother...He is from the same clan that Dong the guy that post and report deathRow for flaming... @Emerald I hope u can see what guys are reporting about flames..

Shot00110.bmp

YEAH LETS BAN HAMMERZ!!11111

please rofl. This is not even offensive

1 person likes this

Just now, glz said:

YEAH LETS BAN HAMMERZ!!11111

please rofl. This is not even offensive

What is not even offensive u fking stupid prick , he is flaming mother other ppl , becuz he got killed in the event , and i got chatbanned for the same reason stupid stupid idiot no lifer.

Just now, westboy said:

What is not even offensive u fking stupid prick , he is flaming mother other ppl , becuz he got killed in the event , and i got chatbanned for the same reason stupid stupid idiot no lifer.

You do realize you should be banned aswell for what you just said to me? :D 

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, glz said:

You do realize you should be banned aswell for what you just said to me? :D 

Man your IQ is less than a cow's IQ...You should learn in your life to sit to your corner to your miserable corner actually and do not mess there that u don't need , because u show your pathetic and miserable poor life , forum CLOWN :D

Edited by westboy

Just now, westboy said:

Man your IQ is less than a cow's IQ...You should learn in your life to sit to your corner to your miserable corner actually and do not mess there that u don't need , because u show your pathetic and miserable poor life , forum warrior :D

Oh boy, what an awesome speech you made right there :hu1_1:

Just now, glz said:

Oh boy, what an awesome speech you made right there :hu1_1:

Delete your comments trash ... u fill my post with stupid sentences get the fu k off the post.

1 minute ago, westboy said:

@Emerald LF Justice or we should leave with my company ?

JUSTICE FOR ALL!!!!11

1 minute ago, westboy said:

Delete your comments trash ... u fill my post with stupid sentences get the fu k off the post.

No :hu1_1:

Guys, I can't understand what is the problem when some kid say that will fuck with your mom... chill out, bro.

1 person likes this

45 minutes ago, DiscipleOfLust said:

Guys, I can't understand what is the problem when some kid say that will fuck with your mom... chill out, bro.

I'm gunna' Violate Him In /The Ass ))).  

Oh And Mate , I got a problem with moms since a was 13 , bangin' yours was a daily routine ))).

2 hours ago, westboy said:

@Emerald LF Justice or we should leave with my company ?

you should leave this world ))).

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, westboy said:

Shot00110.bmp

Threatening, first of all learn english be4 you address towards me . 'With Terrorism' , u don't even know what's that... i don't wanna start with your company. 

2nd you didn't understand anything in whatever i would've been saying. 

3rd i'm not deathrow.

Edited by Zirconium

24 minutes ago, Zirconium said:

Threatening, first of all learn english be4 you address towards me . 'With Terrorism' , u don't even know what's that... i don't wanna start with your company. 

2nd you didn't understand anything in whatever i would've been saying. 

3rd i'm not deathrow.

Listen to me little girl...because ure a little girl....i know very good what terrorism is...and deathRow know...is the feeling that u have when u meet him in the events and when he rapes you again and again :D

28 minutes ago, Zirconium said:

you should leave this world ))).

You should leave this World pathetic miserable noob tank :D

29 minutes ago, Zirconium said:

Oh And Mate , I got a problem with moms since a was 13 , bangin' yours was a daily routine ))).

Propably because u got your own mommy getting fuked with a 24 years old boy like me :D