Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NOKIA

Msgoff toggle

2 posts in this topic

Could msgoff command erase the "Destroy the castle gate" type messages as well?

Also on the castle events, I would like to recommend lowering a bit the amount of score that each kill gives (5 score for every kill while defending/owning), or counter it with +1/2/3 score for every kill while attacking 

Reason being, 50 casualties on the attacking side are way easier to do than killing the king, and same value

PS: my bad, that event is won by the last faction that owns the castle so it makes no impact, only the msgoff suggestion stands

On 13.3.2018 at 2:27 PM, NOKIA said:

Could msgoff command erase the "Destroy the castle gate" type messages as well?

Also on the castle events, I would like to recommend lowering a bit the amount of score that each kill gives (5 score for every kill while defending/owning), or counter it with +1/2/3 score for every kill while attacking 

Reason being, 50 casualties on the attacking side are way easier to do than killing the king, and same value

PS: my bad, that event is won by the last faction that owns the castle so it makes no impact, only the msgoff suggestion stands

That message is client sided, so if you wanna get rid of it aswell you'll have to edit systemmessage-e.dat

1 person likes this