Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Canou

Few Suggestions

2 posts in this topic

About Box of Luck :

• Adena : Sometimes you get 55 or 75, dunno if intended or bugged, but just put it at 75 plz x).
  • Ancien Adena : put the minimum at 2 or 3, getting 1 aa from a box is ridiculous. Or increase it when A Grade is free (like C-Grade enchant scrolls inbefore).
  • Primitive Crystal : Remove them, I know we will need it, but we don't want to LOOT it. Just let them from PvE Zone and at the Merchant.

About Score :

Like Climax said, something is wrong with the assist or somethin. He did 66 kills, I got second as a support with 150+ assist I think, and he was 10th...
I understand for other Events, but for TvT.... kills should matter more so the final score is eloquent enough and everybody can show how big his dick is to everyone in town.

About Maps :

Maybe some people already said it, but starting removing some "meh" or "bugged" maps could be good. We have so much.
We all think about Elven Village, even if I don't lag like other people around that tree, but we should see the DDoS attack during that map as a sign of Gods.

Btw, even if it was bugged, the new Map seems so simple and nice, some nice spots to attack and defend from. thank you for this Admins.

Thanks for reading, cya next week.

48 minutes ago, Canou said:

About Box of Luck :

• Adena : Sometimes you get 55 or 75, dunno if intended or bugged, but just put it at 75 plz x).
  • Ancien Adena : put the minimum at 2 or 3, getting 1 aa from a box is ridiculous. Or increase it when A Grade is free (like C-Grade enchant scrolls inbefore).
  • Primitive Crystal : Remove them, I know we will need it, but we don't want to LOOT it. Just let them from PvE Zone and at the Merchant.

What's the point of these changes? Its a Box of Luck, you indeed got 2 options for Adena and about 7 options for AA - so yes you might get "ridiculous" rewards from time to time, part of the game, and the Primeval Crystal is there to stay aswell.

About Score :

Like Climax said, something is wrong with the assist or somethin. He did 66 kills, I got second as a support with 150+ assist I think, and he was 10th...
I understand for other Events, but for TvT.... kills should matter more so the final score is eloquent enough and everybody can show how big his dick is to everyone in town.

About Maps :

Maybe some people already said it, but starting removing some "meh" or "bugged" maps could be good. We have so much.
We all think about Elven Village, even if I don't lag like other people around that tree, but we should see the DDoS attack during that map as a sign of Gods.

Answered to Climax post and there's already a topic on bug reports about the score, regarding maps, we will check that elven village and see whats up with it.

Btw, even if it was bugged, the new Map seems so simple and nice, some nice spots to attack and defend from. thank you for this Admins.

Issues it had should've already been fixed, glad you liked it, we got more such maps planned for a later stage.