Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ramav

INFO ABOUT SERVER

2 posts in this topic

Hello all, im new in L2OVC. First of all congrats to the owners because the server is great. I have some questions about server.

1- When RB spawns? I always see the msg that Raid Boss spawned and gets killed but i never see him. Where does it spawns? In which events and when? Its just for the winning team?

2- When some events finish you get to a mini event where you have to finish before the other faction does, the reward its just Adena or the winning team gets items/lucky box, etc?

3- I saw the Token of Love item for a Event but when i whent to change them the event whent off. Its gonna come again later or the Tokens are useless now?

For now thats all, if anyone has more question you can post here. Also if i remember some more i will post.

Thanks!

Posted (edited)

31 minutes ago, ramav said:

Hello all, im new in L2OVC. First of all congrats to the owners because the server is great. I have some questions about server.

1- When RB spawns? I always see the msg that Raid Boss spawned and gets killed but i never see him. Where does it spawns? In which events and when? Its just for the winning team?

** last 5 minutes of the big maps of 25 minutes or how much is it ,  rb spawns. God Knows Where. it's for everybody whoever finds it. Once with time you'll learn the locations of it and you gunna eventually try looking for it if you'lld like to. It doesn't have infinite spawn random places i believe. 

2- When some events finish you get to a mini event where you have to finish before the other faction does, the reward its just Adena or the winning team gets items/lucky box, etc?

* Just Adena for the loosing team accordingly to % of what u made . Winning Team Gets boxes aswell.

3- I saw the Token of Love item for a Event but when i whent to change them the event whent off. Its gonna come again later or the Tokens are useless now?

*** Yep Events Change every week and it will come again. When.... God Knows Again. But It'll come.

For now thats all, if anyone has more question you can post here. Also if i remember some more i will post.

Thanks!

God Bless You.

Edited by Zirconium
1 person likes this