Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ClimaxWins

Assists/Kills count on score

17 posts in this topic

I think its impossible to score top player playing dmg dealer on TvT since my healer will always outscore me. Can there be a nerf on assists or a boost on kills count on score?

I'd much rather get less assists and more adena per assist. Dmg dealers are making A LOT more money than their healers, can't have everything.

sub a healer?

2 people like this

I agree on that , but no achievement = no next rank = no reward. And its stupid to sub a healer to get top player in a TvT common xD

yea, someone with 3kils is first in TvT event.. me with 36kills was 4st :D  wtf 

Score has nothing to do with assists (or kills) - again, it works by damage (healers in party get damage points through their parties).

There's anyway a topic about it already in bug reports so I don't see a reason opening new topics on the subject, I will still need to investigate it (soon).

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, ClimaxWins said:

I think its impossible to score top player playing dmg dealer on TvT since my healer will always outscore me. Can there be a nerf on assists or a boost on kills count on score?

wow you're playing and you didn't even tell me.?? i bet you teamed up with luffy and u're so ashamed u didnt tell me

slut

Edited by Star64

explain me how u can score in tvt maps cause obviously is not depend on kills...
dominators and supports with 0 kills are taking the top...
and  we are not even in top 10 with 40 kils.
make tvt maps as it was...

1 person likes this

I think Emerald said it was damage based. And supports got "damage" score from their party members.

1 minute ago, Sophie said:

I think Emerald said it was damage based. And supports got "damage" score from their party members.

No they get dmg from heals 

55 minutes ago, Luffy said:

explain me how u can score in tvt maps cause obviously is not depend on kills...
dominators and supports with 0 kills are taking the top...
and  we are not even in top 10 with 40 kils.
make tvt maps as it was...

Let supports have their fun. If some classes are better in one or two maps then it is okey. I believe it is called diversity

4 hours ago, Emerald said:

it works by damage (healers in party get damage points through their parties).

rank system is very cool.. but dominators are so op they reach ranks soo fast ...

Topics merged, for the second time:

There's anyway a topic about it already in bug reports so I don't see a reason opening new topics on the subject, I will still need to investigate it (soon).

Probably Emerald can do the score board more mixed, i guess reward the player who do more kills, the player who do more assists and the player who do more score, so all classes can get top.

Also rewarded the best bp, the best damage dealer and the player who dont die to much.