Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
westboy

THskills

20 posts in this topic

Am i the only one that complaining about treasure hunter's skills landrate?

3 minutes ago, fbs said:

KTADKm0.png

Noob go learn how a treasure hunter Works then type me the critical blow , when i had treasure hunter in Official servers u was playing koofs vs noobs at faction servers like this

1 minute ago, westboy said:

Noob go learn how a treasure hunter Works then type me the critical blow , when i had treasure hunter in Official servers u was playing koofs vs noobs at faction servers like this

i mean, ***in this server*** you use that skill before doing any blow, you dont, and your skill landrate will suck. Just helping dont need to rage :)

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, fbs said:

i mean, ***in this server*** you use that skill before doing any blow, you dont, and your skill landrate will suck. Just helping dont need to rage :)

Man how u can say that when u don't know how I play ? Tell me ure retarded?Critical blow is on my f1 button...Tell me how not to rage with trashes like you that types without even having any clue ? :) / Btw u're not helping u're just filling my post with annoying sentences that shows how noob you are 

Edited by westboy

2 minutes ago, westboy said:

wha?

On 24/2/2018 at 0:48 PM, westboy said:

Finally...ESZ

5 minutes ago, westboy said:

well this is java offi boy, land rate for th is low here and u will have to adapt if not then just play gh or wr.

1 person likes this

Just now, Kat said:

Yes..? What about that ? I misstyped and I wanted to type ez...for the grand opening .. xD  .. I do not understand ? ! ?

Appreciating  your very useful,helpful and absolutely proper correctly answer..GR8 now I have to reroll....

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, westboy said:

Man how u can say that when u don't know how I play ? Tell me ure retarded?Critical blow is on my f1 button...Tell me how not to rage with trashes like you that types without even having any clue ? :) / Btw u're not helping u're just filling my post with annoying sentences that shows how noob you are 

You sure had an happy childhood lmao

"buu you n00b me official im pro you suck" style is always fun to read

Edited by glz

Well , I tell you some more funny things that ppl from your poor country typing... " who is you " ? Btw you wished to had my childhood or sorry my mistake u wished not to have because "smartys" like you were kicking them down to the ground :D

3 minutes ago, glz said:

You sure had an happy childhood lmao

"buu you n00b me official im pro you suck" style is always fun to read

Read my comment factioner :D

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, westboy said:

Read my comment factioner :D

oh i read all of them already, dont worry :D 

Edit: sorry not even Google translate can help me with your dumbness

Edited by glz
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Focus chance can help little in landing too,not just critical blow.Its tested,not myths or storyes it gives arround ~10-20% more chance for land.With both critical blow and focus chance up th has arround 70-75% chance for land wich is decent.Without nothing his stabs are arround ~40-45 % chance.

Focus chance and power both have their uses,and good daggers should know when to use them both for their advantage.Focus chance removes damage penalty bonus from face and increase little chance for all stabs,doesnt matter from wich direction.While focus power increase damage from back/side,but lower damage from face compared to focus chance and also little less chance for stabbing to actually land compared to focus chance.

Edited by Agent
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Go LvL Up Noob . You're The Only 1. ))).

Edited by Zirconium

15 hours ago, westboy said:

u don't know anything about th.