Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
maze

Clan rep points and slots

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

How do we get clan rep points?

Can we increase the main clan slots? 8 people is nothing.

Edited by maze

21 minutes ago, maze said:

How do we get clan rep points?

Wars, Aden Castle, buying from God NPC, don't recall anything else.

22 minutes ago, maze said:

Can we increase the main clan slots? 8 people is nothing.

Besides of adding Royal guards / knights, no.

19 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Wars, Aden Castle, buying from God NPC, don't recall anything else.

Besides of adding Royal guards / knights, no.

The number of people is really low Emerald, 8ppl is literally nothing . If someone joins with 10 friends and has 10 more  friends in the server he has to waste arround 10k adena to get them in the same clan geting behind in equip and clan skills just to be able to play together. Thats too much imo.

In your example even 10 players in main clan as it always was wouldn't be enough.

If you join with many friends you either need to create an ally (which is free, at least for the start until you build up).

Or make some effort and invest in royal guards / knights before going for clan skills.

You can still get about 30 members in a single clan with all guards/knights in it.

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Emerald said:

In your example even 10 players in main clan as it always was wouldn't be enough.

If you join with many friends you either need to create an ally (which is free, at least for the start until you build up).

Or make some effort and invest in royal guards / knights before going for clan skills.

You can still get about 30 members in a single clan with all guards/knights in it.

Yes 10 players in my example is not enough either but at least its plus 2 , supports have 2 more dds to play with. About alliance i though you made it clan lvl5+ at least clan lvl4 (So its 5.5k+3k ) - if not my bad-. Every clan will invest for guards skills etc but its different 8ppl investing than 10 or 15. Anyway, every1 i suppose will eventually be able to make it to 30 members to get all hes friends there im just saying that it needs too much in my opinion.

Edited by NioMode

clan capicity is low,but its okay.
as i said olympiad rewards shouldnt be reduced by 1/4,so in that way we can take clan points from heroes and the retail gate pass (= enchants/bogs ) which is rare,so in that way you make olympiad so attractive as castle siege.

1 hour ago, Luffy said:

clan capicity is low,but its okay.
as i said olympiad rewards shouldnt be reduced by 1/4,so in that way we can take clan points from heroes and the retail gate pass (= enchants/bogs ) which is rare,so in that way you make olympiad so attractive as castle siege.

since those items now are harder to get from playing main events, it would make sense to reduce the reward of those items in oly aswell

8 members per main clan is indeed too low. You should really consider brining back the old setup, because it was better than the current one, and even if 10 still wasn't enough, as Niomode said, +2 is better and it can make a difference for a close friend based clans.
You try to make the server more teamplay based, by making the rewards obtainable from objectives, yet you do contrariwise by decreasing the clan member amount.
Server having 30 scattered clans won't make it more competitive than 10-15 better structured ones.

Sorry but this desicion was made because I saw how clans invite everyone just for the clan skills, and it ends up being 1 big clan in each faction which causes unbalance (since people from same clan avoid each other and such).

Smaller clans means more clans around, which means competition would spread better, not only for events but also for aden siege and maybe even oly feeding.

Like I said, you can still make all the royals you need pretty easy, let even the people who are not yet inside the clan contribute and it shouldn't take more than a day or 2.

34 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Sorry but this desicion was made because I saw how clans invite everyone just for the clan skills, and it ends up being 1 big clan in each faction which causes unbalance (since people from same clan avoid each other and such).

Smaller clans means more clans around, which means competition would spread better, not only for events but also for aden siege and maybe even oly feeding.

Like I said, you can still make all the royals you need pretty easy, let even the people who are not yet inside the clan contribute and it shouldn't take more than a day or 2.

Even tho im one of those guys left outside my clan, i agree with this statement... Currently is not a priority, skills dont make any difference, and no clan has them so its totally pointless to point that out from the community. Eventually everyone will get in clan.

And yeah, since last time i played, things are more balanced in those terms, clans were really a pain in the ass (only 1 faction x side, avoid hitting each other, i was one of them myself).

Patient is key, and co-op with clan members by depositing 200A x day, in 5 days you will have clan lvl 5 lol (and no, you wont get behind for 200 A....)

To me this has been the biggest error this season. If anything you should have limited the clan member limit at the higher clan levels, not the first ones. You should have capitalized on the high population of the first days and let people make medium sized clans. It's much more rewarding for a "random" to log in and find a clan, get some sense of community as well as the rest of the experience. The current situation only rewards people that have 8 hardcore guys that can get that clan to level 6 fast enough to get more than 8 members. Most of the players on this community are casual, it feels very counter productive for the server health.

Posted (edited)

How many people u want ma to have in clan a? foking the whole server?  Enough People U can make ,2 clans , and get an ally. Not even then u don't have enough ppl....? Now... Really , even CrimsonNoble And ImmOrtals back in the days didn't have more ppl than that lo0l :)))). What u wanna be ? the foking KingKong of the jungle gettin' everybody in yo clan? . What can i say ... u a impressive team ))). Hopefully i can kill yo asses all alone ))). to teach ya smthg. xD.

Edited by Zirconium
1 person likes this

The Main Goal is to have as few ppl  that u start knowing them and grow together , otherwise you'll end up like always foking fighting between yourselves , leaving and etc. How can you take care of everybody to help them then if you have 100 players ? You gunna put on your card for 100 every week to help your people? Or how you gunna craft that many items for your members that quick ? Oh hold on .... few of you know what a Clan Leader Means and what it needs to do but like... what does it matter... moooore ppl moooore noobs , mooooooore chances to get idiots aside you rather than the right people.

Posted (edited)

I fucking die inside everytime I have to read one of your posts.

Who said 100 people? Read what people post before you start replying like Xzibit's retarded brother.

Edited by maze

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, maze said:

I fucking die inside everytime I have to read one of your posts.

Who said 100 people? Read what people post before you start replying like Xzibit's retarded brother.

you're foking stupid?or you playin'n Game ?  It was an expression i wasn't literally saying 100 ppl but... foking haters , instigators. It's good you don't die outside. I Intend to kill inside of you when i write , it's good i love it. Ignore Me ,Stop Reading My Posts then , stay alive please ))). Be Light MyFriend And Don't Go, 

Edited by Zirconium