Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scaretactic

TVT and Death match Scoreboard

29 posts in this topic

Last 2 tvt and death match, overlords and bishops got 1-3 place. They had 0 kills and just many assists.

TVT should be based on kills.

Bishops cannot join DM.

And the score is no longer kill based but damage based, so if you made 70% damage and someone else made 30% damage (and gave last hit) - you deserve more score than he deserves - 7 points to you and 3 points to him.

then how is it possible top 1 and 2 of tvt was overlords and 3rd player was bishop with 0 kills and very ltitle damage? the purpose of tvt is kills.

death match was overlord top ranked, not bishop.

You can take a screenshot of next scoreboards where I can see bishops/OLs top so I can check it.

But overlords can deal decent damage I don't see a problem with them being top.

Regarding bishops, they get points through the party, so if the party made 10 points for example, it is being shared among all party members - usually parties get score faster than solo.

Posted (edited)

maze is Ol, solid faith is tank i think. thouaz is bishop, prz is ol, rhaegar is healer, so is kat. I was the only DD even remotely close on leaderboard during TVT even (cnig69)t. thats not right.

TVT Scoreboard.PNG

Edited by Scaretactic

Maybe Overlords are getting assists / contribution from whole Clan by using CP Heal and not just from Party? I don't know, just throwing ideas out there what might be the cause.

prZ has better stats than maze , but top 5 fits him.

grafik.png

251 assists, +3k elo in one map, seems legit.

Well, going to try the first thing:

Only heals inside a party will count.

Let me know if there's any improvement.

5 hours ago, Asmodin said:

grafik.png

251 assists, +3k elo in one map, seems legit.

19/0 lol who is that beast on 10th place 

On 3/10/2018 at 0:49 AM, Scaretactic said:

maze is Ol, solid faith is tank i think. thouaz is bishop, prz is ol, rhaegar is healer, so is kat. I was the only DD even remotely close on leaderboard during TVT even (cnig69)t. thats not right.

TVT Scoreboard.PNG

Poor guy,u kill alot of avadons with top gear or close and u are disapointed suports take your spot.You are pathetic.

Btw being on topic,I dont understand why Emerald try to push the suports so much.99% ols that play are just irrelevant,they wont play oly or be relevant in other ways other than spamzors of cp/hp with snawball effect in maps.

And rewarding them more than dd or close,its just wrong.

According to feedback I got this is fine now.

I haven't logged since you made those changes but what's the point of playing an overlord if only party heals count? Bit unfair to change it 3 days in?

Are you going to look at adena per assist? I'm getting nothing while the DDs that are complaining on this topic have already farmed s grade weapons for themselves etc etc. 

Also people forget the guys in those screenshots are playing map full duration, getting assists with seals and saving their clan members. They dont have 3 nukes they can spam or 3 stabs or f1 to attack at 900 range and f2 to stun at 900 range. If I want to TRY TO SEAL someone I need to run inside their zerg with one of the slowest chars and start casting stuff that very noticeable. Meanwhile xXxGladiatoriBRxXx is running around using aoes that dont spend sonic focus and xXxTyrantinoPLxXX does the same thing.

Nerf OLs and bishops more please, really good for the server.

Well, guys

I am playing order for 79 mm top A/S, a lot of times have top kills/asissts/elo, but, have 3k+ asists, 1k+ kills, but 0 times win event (include tvt etc) 

But ols in b grade have better positions.. 

Its not about OL overpowered, its about realy hard to take top 3 for nuker with good stats even in tvt/maps where only kills count for top

Posted (edited)

So boost kills?

Making changes on a class that has limited play styles already is counter productive.

Also, what I'm getting from everyone on this topic is that an OL should NEVER  be top 3. What the fuck?

Edited by maze

Posted (edited)

Man, i have a lot times top 1 for kills

But still lvl 1 (no top 3 in events)

Good to say when in chaos faction a lot of 2/3/4 lvl, order just some.. 

Nvm, i dont cry, just giving feedback about hard to to take top, for 79 nuker 35k+ items, when OLs in b grade tae more points. 

Edited by ballsohard

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, maze said:

I haven't logged since you made those changes but what's the point of playing an overlord if only party heals count? Bit unfair to change it 3 days in?

Are you going to look at adena per assist? I'm getting nothing while the DDs that are complaining on this topic have already farmed s grade weapons for themselves etc etc. 

Also people forget the guys in those screenshots are playing map full duration, getting assists with seals and saving their clan members. They dont have 3 nukes they can spam or 3 stabs or f1 to attack at 900 range and f2 to stun at 900 range. If I want to TRY TO SEAL someone I need to run inside their zerg with one of the slowest chars and start casting stuff that very noticeable. Meanwhile xXxGladiatoriBRxXx is running around using aoes that dont spend sonic focus and xXxTyrantinoPLxXX does the same thing.

Nerf OLs and bishops more please, really good for the server.

THis nerf should be made much earlier in the past,but its good,better sooner than never.

Please tell me whats the point of a clan having  ols in map and some solos players cant even use cp pots,did u ever think about that?AS i said 99% of ols are as good as cpbots spmazors.It was getting ridicoulos,previous season u could see ols in every dirrection,but only 1 or 2 ols were actually main char for those players wich participated in oly and such.All rest were second hand ols with garbage gear spaming like bots so that some pathetic players can have advantage.Not to mention there were many accounts banned previous season because of botting with this ols.

And stop play like a bot,an ol have other skills,hes decent in direct pvp more than others like tanks warlord etc because of drains.Also he can seal wich can be nasty and very usefull in 5 man party.

Edited by Agent

11 minutes ago, Agent said:

THis nerf should be made much earlier in the past,but its good,better sooner than never.

Please tell me whats the point of a clan having  ols in map and some solos players cant even use cp pots,did u ever think about that?AS i said 99% of ols are as good as cpbots spmazors.It was getting ridicoulos,previous season u could see ols in every dirrection,but only 1 or 2 ols were actually main char for those players wich participated in oly and such.All rest were second hand ols with garbage gear spaming like bots so that some pathetic players can have advantage.Not to mention there were many accounts banned previous season because of botting with this ols.

And stop play like a bot,an ol have other skills,hes decent in direct pvp more than others like tanks warlord etc because of drains.Also he can seal wich can be nasty and very usefull in 5 man party.

Weren't you skipping this season? Do you even know what you're talking about or how many OLs there are this season? 

A whole paragraph on how players used OLs as cp bots. What does this have to do with the nerf? 

Please.

1 minute ago, maze said:

Weren't you skipping this season? Do you even know what you're talking about or how many OLs there are this season? 

A whole paragraph on how players used OLs as cp bots. What does this have to do with the nerf? 

Please.

I did play previous season u did not so actually i know what im talking about,because changes u cry about are just from this season.And knowing Emerald,by telling i stop playing or logging u wont impress him to undo his changes,quite contrary :).

I did play previous seasons but that has nothing to do with what's being discussed here.....

Who said they were going to stop playing or logging?

Do you know how to read even?

Just now, maze said:

I did play previous seasons but that has nothing to do with what's being discussed here.....

Who said they were going to stop playing or logging?

Do you know how to read even?

U said u didnt log since changes in a thread where Emerald can read.I just told u its in vain as advice.This changes that Emerald made so they can heal just in party,makes perfect sence to me.This way they cant be abused anymore so unlimited numbers of ols cant heal an entire clan/ally anymore.

I said I didn't log as a warning that I didn't "feel" the changes yet. I said I didn't log because I was sleeping and at work. I didn't say "I didn't log in since your changes because I dont agree with them"...

Honestly feels like you're just being an ass and trying your best to find something to argue over.

Just now, maze said:

I said I didn't log as a warning that I didn't "feel" the changes yet. I said I didn't log because I was sleeping and at work. I didn't say "I didn't log in since your changes because I dont agree with them"...

Honestly feels like you're just being an ass and trying your best to find something to argue over.

But its just funny to see the complaints,i love it.