Marovich

Does Self buffs take slot?

41 posts in this topic

Also more acuracy could be included also like 3 for each level so they can actually hit daggers and archers.

Gotta love how this issue keeps getting ignored. :3

Its ignored the same way the issue with 3rd class summoners servitors damage was :P I think its still not fixed tho

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Saintly said:

Gotta love how this issue keeps getting ignored. :3

It gets ignored cause:

• They are not a popular class among l2ovc community
  • They scale quite well with gear and become troublesome, specially paired with a good party
  • Paladins excell in small skirmishes, unbalancing in low times/late night

Put all this together to the constant raging and crying Agent brings to forums about tanks.

Its a hard class to balance and they don't put the time or effort to do it correctly, thus creating many inbalancing situations. Its easier to ignore the several flaws they have and keep it underplayed

Edited by Star64

1 minute ago, Star64 said:

It gets ignored cause:

• They are not a popular class among l2ovc community
  • They scale quite well with gear and become troublesome, specially paired with a good party
  • Paladins excell in small skirmishes, unbalancing in low times/late night

Put all this together to the constant raging and crying Agent brings to forums about tanks.

Its a hard class to balance and they don't put the time or effort to do it correctly, thus creating many inbalancing situations. Its easier to ignore the several flaws they have and ignore them.

Also, add that classes that shit on tanks are underplayed or nerfed, thus increasing the problem.

Anyway, tanks in IL suck, u're better playing sps kappa

2 hours ago, Star64 said:

Also, add that classes that shit on tanks are underplayed or nerfed, thus increasing the problem.

Everything in interlude sucks except mages+archers+daggers xD

4 hours ago, Star64 said:

I see.

Was hopping for an oficial statement but seems like i aint gonna get one. 

About sps or mage/archer i think ill pass. If i wanted to spam one button over and over i'd play the new Dynasty Warriors but from what i heard it sucks.

Anyway i think ill roll a Maestro cant be worse than tank at least. :)

You got the nerve coming here demanding for fast answers on a subject that simply cannot have it without proper observation.

Especially in times you know (I hope so) that server just started and it is being attacked from all directions 24/7 and I barely slept. gosh.

I didn't mean to sound rude neither disrespectful.
My apologies if you think i did tho.

It'll take at least a few more days until i'll get my head around this stuff.

So if you can't manage with the tank and can play something else in the meantime, do so.

4 hours ago, Saintly said:

I see.

Was hopping for an oficial statement but seems like i aint gonna get one. 

About sps or mage/archer i think ill pass. If i wanted to spam one button over and over i'd play the new Dynasty Warriors but from what i heard it sucks.

Anyway i think ill roll a Maestro cant be worse than tank at least. :)

If you prefer playing Warrior over Mage, i'd say AOE is King in most circumstances. Gladi, Tyrant or Warlord should all be fine.

Spoiler is also not bad for farming mats if you enchant spoils. Helps you prepare gear for your tank for when it (maybe) gets better :D

16 minutes ago, Asmodin said:

If you prefer playing Warrior over Mage, i'd say AOE is King in most circumstances. Gladi, Tyrant or Warlord should all be fine.

Spoiler is also not bad for farming mats if you enchant spoils. Helps you prepare gear for your tank for when it (maybe) gets better :D

WL works more or less, the problem is that you cant get close enough most of the time.
He has speed of what, 165-170? In border-less maps good luck getting anywhere near mages/squeeshies that outrun an ET with 191 speed.

Of course i don't blame Emerald for this since he obviously does what he can.
Problem is that L2 didn't get balanced till Gracia/H5. (And of course good old NC had to mess it up again with GoD.)

What would the best is balance each class separately depending on its skill floor/ceiling but of course that will take ages and create a huge uproar from those who spam F1 on archers/mages currently. :)

Anyway, till a solution is found about UP classes ill just try to have some fun with WL & finish achievement hunting on dark souls.

1 hour ago, Saintly said:

WL works more or less, the problem is that you cant get close enough most of the time.
He has speed of what, 165-170? In border-less maps good luck getting anywhere near mages/squeeshies that outrun an ET with 191 speed.

Problem is that L2 didn't get balanced till Gracia/H5. (And of course good old NC had to mess it up again with GoD.)

What would the best is balance each class separately depending on its skill floor/ceiling but of course that will take ages and create a huge uproar from those who spam F1 on archers/mages currently. :)

Anyway, till a solution is found about UP classes ill just try to have some fun with WL & finish achievement hunting on dark souls.

Sps can have 210 speed or something like that close to it.

6 hours ago, Saintly said:

use powind to catch up and also use +4 dex dyes if feasible. Most mages are using magnus+zerk, squishy targets.

7 hours ago, Saintly said:

Warlord, and pretty much any Warrior Class, is only playable in Maps like Fortress, Siege, Towns (Oren and DE Village ftw) and similar maps. Pure Open Field Hell is Mage/Archer/Healer Fiesta, always been like that, its sadly how the game mechanics work.

Getting Shock Blast on lvl 77 atleast gives u something to do from 500 Range as WL, other than that you really need your Corners / Choke points and try to lure ppl in there.

On 3/10/2018 at 4:09 PM, Emerald said:

This, however, is something I might consider, since now Expert Divine Inspiration has 3 levels, but not right now.

yeeeey , heavy armor mastery for bd aswell? :o3 :P.