NEW SEASON

131 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, xV3iLSid3 said:

veterans? from Libiya

Edited by Zeff

1 minute ago, Zeff said:

yo, im coming for you ;) 

This time u will make rank more than 10 before asking wipe?Also adressing me pm here in forum because of l2 flames is pathetic.As you as player/person.U can come but someone will need meatshield,you are welcome.

cant say i didnt miss agent spreading good vibes around the forum/game =D

Agent, everything was becouse my archer was weak.. no items no rb jws.. nothing..i was mad.. i quit for week but then i join again with new char ... i  take everything in a week and i become a top player in server..
and when i playing for 1month i realise that server is unique.. i did a mistake for the server.. now im here im helping for adverstive and everything.. dont judge my mistake.. 
p.s.  sorry for that i blame you.. wish you good luck to you and veilside,ellyn
Mojo! 

1 minute ago, DiscipleOfLust said:

It will be playing  when @letalbug log in and call me for pt ;] "no way"...

stoned420-dagger-pvp-compliation.mp3

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Lesley said:

stoned420-dagger-pvp-compliation.mp3

hahahaha! liked the sound! but I can't imagine some1 focusing in a game with a "psytrance" on his ears 

Just now, DiscipleOfLust said:

hahahaha! liked the sound! but I can't imagine some1 focusing in a game with a "psytrance" on his ears 

lol... +bpm + kills is one rule

+weed +kills is another rule

if u mix these two rules u are already 70% completion on YOLO certification 

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, Lesley said:

:hu2_2:

this topic is becoming Hot SSSTeeeeew :x . Stop Attacking Wolves ))). , lesley you've been made a meal deal xD , don't use that "veteran" word again  it seems we have traumas that went thru' war here. )))))).  Eeeee OOO ye , me, you,  hoooooo xD. Bring It On IG !!!. Sharpen me swords please. xD.

Just now, Zirconium said:

this topic is becoming Hot SSSTeeeeew :x . Stop Attacking Wolves ))). , lesley you've been made a meal deal xD , don't use that "veteran" word again  it seems we have traumas that went thru' war here. )))))).  Eeeee OOO ye , me, you,  hoooooo xD. Bring It On IG !!!. Sharpen me swords please. xD.

xDDD i forgot l2 players have big feelings from their ego 

anyway topic is hotttttttSSStew as u said, in the end it worked :D

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, Lesley said:

if you'lld have some astral projection str8 into the game world aswell  ))). , you'lld be 110% completion on LOCO certification , just like me xD. 

Edited by Zirconium
1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Zirconium said:

if you'lld have some astral projection str8 into the game world aswell  ))). , you'lld be 110% completion on LOCO certification , just like me xD. 

never tried in l2 but maybbbe i know what u mean by astral projection xD 

1 minute ago, Lesley said:

never tried in l2 but maybbbe i know what u mean by astral projection xD 

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2 people like this

18 minutes ago, Zirconium said:

if emerald would provide me some data i would certainly prove my thesis that weed and bpm are the biggest determinants on average kills done #econometricsfeelings 

I will miss this season as wellMy friends do not want to play IL, solo is not possible anymore, without healer + party  I will be into situations where I do not want to be.

Adding the fact that I do not have much time making my absence in this season 100% :( 

Besides, this chronicle is too boring,  I played several seasons here where everything was the same. I expect Emerald to change his mind and open a server in chronicle with chickens (kamaels).

If this happens, I will come back, but on this chronicle I can only wish you "have fun" :) 

PS: with this new feature - " Blessed enchants will now reduce enchant level by 1 instead of resetting to 0 "  it seems to be fun - people will not leave because they have not been able to enchant their weapons.

At least for me, I like it, but maybe is time to think of a higher rates for enchanting jewelry and armors, otherwise the server will be mages vs archers - they have the greatest benefit from enchanting weapons.

3 hours ago, ichakala said:

I will miss this season as wellMy friends do not want to play IL, solo is not possible anymore, without healer + party  I will be into situations where I do not want to be.

Adding the fact that I do not have much time making my absence in this season 100% :( 

Besides, this chronicle is too boring,  I played several seasons here where everything was the same. I expect Emerald to change his mind and open a server in chronicle with chickens (kamaels).

If this happens, I will come back, but on this chronicle I can only wish you "have fun" :) 

PS: with this new feature - " Blessed enchants will now reduce enchant level by 1 instead of resetting to 0 "  it seems to be fun - people will not leave because they have not been able to enchant their weapons.

At least for me, I like it, but maybe is time to think of a higher rates for enchanting jewelry and armors, otherwise the server will be mages vs archers - they have the greatest benefit from enchanting weapons.

I think this feature by decreasing -1 is failure.But its just me.I think there is majority that likes this because it suits the majority of players,as play little and be as equal as hardcore players.Thats why i hate it and it doesnt make sence to me.Everyone wants best items with an easy path.

Well, the most fair/hardcore would be to have no enchants at all, hell even better if NPC buffer had only 2nd class buffs without resists/disco but i doubt that even 30% of the current population will play then. :)

Agent, it’s 2018. No one wants to play l2 12 hours a day anymore.

Not everyone is your age living in a basement trying to no life a game that is 10+ years old. People play for fun for a few hours a day. This update caters towards the majority of players, that play the game for fun a few hours a day maybe minus the first weekend where everyone goes hard. So hush.

1 minute ago, Scaretactic said:

Not everyone is your age living in a basement trying to no life a game that is 10+ years old. People play for fun for a few hours a day. This update caters towards the majority of players, that play the game for fun a few hours a day maybe minus the first weekend where everyone goes hard. So hush.

Haha u dont even fukin care,u have paypal so why u even speak f4got.You are a fat mcdonald american and "skinny" when it comes to brain.If u think everyone having around same gear is your fun to play a l2 game than there its no more for me to say anything.U just wanted to be against me just because i say sky is blue u need add is not, 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Agent said:

Haha u dont even fukin care,u have paypal so why u even speak f4got.You are a fat mcdonald american and "skinny" when it comes to brain.If u think everyone having around same gear is your fun to play a l2 game than there its no more for me to say anything.U just wanted to be against me just because i say sky is blue u need add is not, 

Are you illiterate? I donate because I don’t have the time to play spoiler 12 hours a day like you do, and I have lots of extra income. I want majority of players who don’t have time as well but to play a few hours a day without extra income to be able to play vs no life basement dwellers like you. But you’re too brain dead to understand that.

yes everyone in same gear pvp is more fun than one shorting avadons and seeing them quit 5 min later. Sorry if that’s the only way for you to get pvps. 

yeah, I made all of my extra income to be able to donate with my “skinny” brain. Clever. 

Agent you pimply nerd, don’t insult physical appearance, post a pic of your ugly self before you do 

Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, Scaretactic said:

Are you illiterate? I donate because I don’t have the time to play spoiler 12 hours a day like you do, and I have lots of extra income. I want majority of players who don’t have time as well but to play a few hours a day without extra income to be able to play vs no life basement dwellers like you. But you’re too brain dead to understand that.

yes everyone in same gear pvp is more fun than one shorting avadons and seeing them quit 5 min later. Sorry if that’s the only way for you to get pvps. 

yeah, I made all of my extra income to be able to donate with my “skinny” brain. Clever. 

Agent you pimply nerd, don’t insult physical appearance, post a pic of your ugly self before you do 

You are sorry ass player.You will quit anyway after 2 weeks as usual when everyone will reach your donated gear,and find excuses that u need go in busines trips.Till than just do your usual and jump into bandwagon clan wich has 10 ols so u cannot be exposed how weak u are.

Sry but for me l2ovc became to soft,l2 wasnt never a soft game for casual to be equal.Some midget minded players like you will never get this into their heads because blinded of hatrem and in need to be contradictory.

Edited by Agent

maybe emerald will ban luffy for using a heal bot for once

agent will play spoiler the first week then switch to titan to kill people on karmian.

gonna screenshot this