Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
voocsgod

Next Season?

36 posts in this topic

I know it's not so long since the previous season ended but im wondering if u can let us know at least what's the next chronicle? Cuz from what i've seen the community is splited and a lot of people including me would like to have a brief showcase.

There's no way to please everyone unfortunately.

On one side there are mages/archers who want F1nterlude on the other side those who want to see more classes being playable/skills being used. :)

13 minutes ago, Saintly said:

There's no way to please everyone unfortunately.

On one side there are mages/archers who want F1nterlude on the other side those who want to see more classes being playable/skills being used. :)

Totally agree on that. But the thing is that those 2 categories will not co-exist. So is there any way to find out who will have to wait for the new season and whos not?

1 hour ago, voocsgod said:

Totally agree on that. But the thing is that those 2 categories will not co-exist. So is there any way to find out who will have to wait for the new season and whos not?

That's true, but its not like we can do anything about it either. :)

Oh well, for what its worth my suggestion to those who are bored of waiting is play something else in the meantime and keep an eye on the forums. ^_^

15 hours ago, voocsgod said:

can @Emerald confirm this?

no he cant confirm, the guy is just tetrislude player who tryharding for that season

lf any info for the new season (i hope u wont wait until summer for it)

1 person likes this

last Interlude season was great... so i vote again Interlude. ;)  

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Piskynator said:

yeah cuz u like IL but not all of us. I opened this topic to get an answer from emerald but i guess he doesnt care much.

1 hour ago, Piskynator said:

he work so much for balance,pvp and support class he do all the best .. no way to change for me
idk who is playing with f1 becouse Emerald did a great job and every one skill  work....

7 minutes ago, Mojo said:

he work so much for balance,pvp and support class he do all the best .. no way to change for me
idk who is playing with f1 becouse Emerald did a great job and every one skill  work....

Ok dude go suck Emeralds left nut somewhere else we got it u like IL. This in not a topic talking about whatever happened previous season. We want to know his future plans nothing more.

3 hours ago, voocsgod said:

yeah cuz u like IL but not all of us. I opened this topic to get an answer from emerald but i guess he doesnt care much.

first of all who the fck are you?
secondly as the past has shown only interlude season can keep the interest of ppl for more than 3 weeks.
H5 (which is a chronicle that i like) after 2nd week is boring. I wont talk about Ertheia project :P

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, Luffy said:

first of all who the fck are you?
secondly as the past has shown only interlude season can keep the interest of ppl for more than 3 weeks.
H5 (which is a chronicle that i like) after 2nd week is boring. I wont talk about Ertheia project :P

Who the fuck are you? Im a guy who wants to play this server in the future.
secondly why did u quote only half of what i said. I dont want people opinions about next season, this whole post is a straight question to emerald about his plans.
But as i see all the IL degenerates couldnt resist their need to tell us how great this chronicle is.
Ertheia project failed cuz couldnt people from IL came and didnt stop ball busting people about the whole gameplay being totally different from IL where they are used to play.

Once i was also against progressing to older chronicles not because IL is the most stable and well known version of ovc, but bc the viable alternative was GC which was bugged as fuck and in the end it was just an extension of OBT phase 

Now I really make my vote for making something else that doesnt limit the development of new features for the server. Also IL is alteady overused. L2 players tend to think that anything besides IL is deepshit. It may be weird for some in the begenning specially because there are many skills and item paths to try. This increased complexity is that IMO could make seasons last longer, if the progression from gameplay is made correct. If not, season would last even less. If the gap from IL vets x newbs close in X time (time where newbs have no chance To start against stacked pjs) gc gap closes even faster so emerald would have to tweak it

2 people like this

I'm planning for a long time now to drop Interlude completely, and the only seasons which will run on OvC will be Salvation and Classic.

Although there were many fixes and tweaks made (specially stuff from the previous GC season) - I still don't feel like these are ready for another run - and its going to take a while before they will.

So, the next season is going to be Interlude again, more information will come soon.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Emerald said:

I'm planning for a long time now to drop Interlude completely, and the only seasons which will run on OvC will be Salvation and Classic.

Although there were many fixes and tweaks made (specially stuff from the previous GC season) - I still don't feel like these are ready for another run - and its going to take a while before they will.

So, the next season is going to be Interlude again, more information will come soon.

Quite a slap to the face to those who don't play the F1 classes (mages/archers) or who want to play support, but still, appreciate the update and respect your decision. :elf2_14:
Cant say for sure if ill play or not yet on IL, but im glad to hear that you plan to move to newest content in the fututre. :)

22 minutes ago, PreVy said:

Interlude, good

y interlude good, but i think thous guys who said its F1 server, they didin t play in OVC. 

1 person likes this

Another year without ovc, just great.....hf with boringlude F1 heroes

1 minute ago, Soulka said:

Another year without ovc, just great.....hf with boringlude F1 heroes

relax, you can leave forum too, if you dont like it ;)

Edited by Neras

4 minutes ago, Neras said:

relax, you can leave forum too, if you dont like it ;)

I am not here cuz of u boringlude nabs, i am here to check on the server from time to time if we will have a real season or not. Seems like we arent there yet.