Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Emerald

Coming up next...

65 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Saintly said:

@Emerald

Didn't want to create another topic just for a couple of questions so i'm asking here. :)

Is there any chance to remove buffs/3rd class buffs from NPC buffer to make support more viable/playable?
Also can we expect any changes to buff slots? Of course i'm not suggesting more/unlimited slots but a change regarding self buffs would be nice imo.

thats way is just good who played with clan and a lot of friends, and who played alone? thats not good my friend.

4 minutes ago, littlenigga said:

thats way is just good who played with clan and a lot of friends, and who played alone? thats not good my friend.

Well, i played solo most of the time, well, to be precise as tank it was not easy finding a proper party anyway.
I don't see the problem tho, its not like joining a party will be locked behind a paywall or something. :)

I mean, i'd rather have 6 classes that are useful/playable than solo players who deny to play with others in a mmo. Especially in a faction server.

That's just my opinion tho, not gonna force it down anyone's throat neither disrespect other opinions. :)

1 person likes this

Sadly got denied.

Admins don't want solo players not being "full buff" (Titan, dagger and duelist without renewal/champion...I mean I like it, but they don't).

Result expected : some people quit and tell everyone the server is bad. Bad reputation. Snowball effect. Touch my boils.
You can tell me that is the same for actual non-played class except most people play DDs. "Democracy" wins.

It was working on another server... I know... It was so fun to play warcryer (hi Star64 ^^) or ANY support and it was good balance, meaning the better your buffs were (warcryer/pp) the lesser you healed (sorry for bad english?).
Though, it was good balance ONLY with good population and it was Gracia Final.
Imagine coming to the server late in the season -as a DD not wanting to play support- and all you see is fullbuff parties. I'm not really like this, mainly because I like playing support but I can understand some people just want to log in and play their class in a decent and fun way.

If that's most of the server population, then it is a big risk to remove that. Some will try, and some of them won't like it. It' hard to bring it and present it as an "update" in the changelist.

So we have a more stable server for the price of variety. I guess that's the goal at least. A server where casuals can play with ... "hardcore" players. Just PvP and F*ck them all with fun...
It's hard to achieve that when not everybody is on the same buff list, sadly again.

Smoke nothin' everyday.

1 person likes this

Some images from the new map:

Shot00028.jpg

Shot00034.jpg

massgk.png

3 people like this

u.U The Sagah' Continues x.X 

1 person likes this

On 23/02/2018 at 0:44 PM, Saintly said:

Well, i played solo most of the time, well, to be precise as tank it was not easy finding a proper party anyway.
I don't see the problem tho, its not like joining a party will be locked behind a paywall or something. :)

I mean, i'd rather have 6 classes that are useful/playable than solo players who deny to play with others in a mmo. Especially in a faction server.

That's just my opinion tho, not gonna force it down anyone's throat neither disrespect other opinions. :)

It's an awesome Idea, Saintly: I agree with what you see... But theres 2 problems on this community:

Since the start of season, more than 90% of players still want to play some DPS ranged classes, because its the only shit that they want(know) to play.
Actually we have 70% of the support classes engaged on the routine events: Tankers, Summoners, Healers... and I know that at this buff config on NPC, Singers, Dancers and PPS where left behind with only some mana burns, ranged banes(like block ww/shield or bane warrior/mages)+Silence&Anchor(massive) to that dancers/singers...

I don't know if the chances/powers of this skills where tested and adjusted to include that classes on massive pvps...
But if we try to turn a faction(PVP) server into something who force you to group and delegate necessary(support) functions.... we lose 90% of our comunity, probabbly hahahah... I'm not trying to make a discreet flame on some of our forum mates, its just a sad truth about the quality of actual players who started to rise stupid opinions after see maps with more than only "F1dmg-classes" turning the massive PVP more complexity. They don't look it as something more competitive and interesting. They just want to avoid learn something and feed a ilusion that know enough about this game.
So even if I agree with you, it will not be a good change to make here.

On 03/03/2018 at 10:12 AM, Zirconium said:

u.U The Sagah' Continues x.X 

this album is very cool

5 hours ago, DiscipleOfLust said:

It's an awesome Idea, Saintly: I agree with what you see... But theres 2 problems on this community:

Since the start of season, more than 90% of players still want to play some DPS ranged classes, because its the only shit that they want(know) to play.
Actually we have 70% of the support classes engaged on the routine events: Tankers, Summoners, Healers... and I know that at this buff config on NPC, Singers, Dancers and PPS where left behind with only some mana burns, ranged banes(like block ww/shield or bane warrior/mages)+Silence&Anchor(massive) to that dancers/singers...

I don't know if the chances/powers of this skills where tested and adjusted to include that classes on massive pvps...
But if we try to turn a faction(PVP) server into something who force you to group and delegate necessary(support) functions.... we lose 90% of our comunity, probabbly hahahah... I'm not trying to make a discreet flame on some of our forum mates, its just a sad truth about the quality of actual players who started to rise stupid opinions after see maps with more than only "F1dmg-classes" turning the massive PVP more complexity. They don't look it as something more competitive and interesting. They just want to avoid learn something and feed a ilusion that know enough about this game.
So even if I agree with you, it will not be a good change to make here.

I see your point. :)

I just hope that a most recent chronicle gonna be used on the next seasons.
Ofc i don't expect CC not be on NPC buffer since there will be enough tears on the forum to fill Adens lake, but at least new skills/enhance options and sub skills will make BD/SwS/WC viable.

Also combo buffs not available on NPC buffer should help a bit also but not so sure how noticeable their effect will be since there are a crap-ton of buff slots available in the newest chronicles.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Saintly said:

I see your point. :)

I just hope that a most recent chronicle gonna be used on the next seasons.
Ofc i don't expect CC not be on NPC buffer since there will be enough tears on the forum to fill Adens lake, but at least new skills/enhance options and sub skills will make BD/SwS/WC viable.

Also combo buffs not available on NPC buffer should help a bit also but not so sure how noticeable their effect will be since there are a crap-ton of buff slots available in the newest chronicles.

In any decent pvp group there were up to 5-7 players who played a support role out of 9. This community insists on neglecting this group of players. However, they complain about server wipes, new seasons and so on.

Vote me for your HGM & balance coordinator. Make l2ovc great again.

Edited by Star64
4 people like this

4 hours ago, Star64 said:

Make l2ovc great again.

this will be my clan name. full support!!!

1 person likes this

On 06/03/2018 at 3:23 AM, Lesley said:

this will be my clan name. full support!!!

Take me ! I support your supports, I recharge their arses.

Can't be here often anyway... The map sounds good Emerald, can only test it on Saturday, can you force it all day long =p ? Will there be Special Events btw ?

1 person likes this

i will be at work for grand opening :( can you open on friday? :D

a lot of people would like to see some features of the old infinity gve like 3rd buffs and such, that could work in gracia++ because skills are different and they have another cd but in interlude if you don't have cov/renewal/etc you feel weak.

A good idea would make special events where you can't join if you have 3rd buffs and that would motivate more ppl to go as a support with their main.

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, elxdark said:

a lot of people would like to see some features of the old infinity gve like 3rd buffs and such, that could work in gracia++ because skills are different and they have another cd but in interlude if you don't have cov/renewal/etc you feel weak.

A good idea would make special events where you can't join if you have 3rd buffs and that would motivate more ppl to go as a support with their main.

+1 That'd be amazing. :)

And before someone comes up with the usual "What about solo players?!" response, guess what?
They are free to join a party or create one. :)

If u no need 3rd buff

go play x1 classic 

1 person likes this