Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Emerald

Coming up next...

53 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Saintly said:

@Emerald

Didn't want to create another topic just for a couple of questions so i'm asking here. :)

Is there any chance to remove buffs/3rd class buffs from NPC buffer to make support more viable/playable?
Also can we expect any changes to buff slots? Of course i'm not suggesting more/unlimited slots but a change regarding self buffs would be nice imo.

thats way is just good who played with clan and a lot of friends, and who played alone? thats not good my friend.

4 minutes ago, littlenigga said:

thats way is just good who played with clan and a lot of friends, and who played alone? thats not good my friend.

Well, i played solo most of the time, well, to be precise as tank it was not easy finding a proper party anyway.
I don't see the problem tho, its not like joining a party will be locked behind a paywall or something. :)

I mean, i'd rather have 6 classes that are useful/playable than solo players who deny to play with others in a mmo. Especially in a faction server.

That's just my opinion tho, not gonna force it down anyone's throat neither disrespect other opinions. :)

Sadly got denied.

Admins don't want solo players not being "full buff" (Titan, dagger and duelist without renewal/champion...I mean I like it, but they don't).

Result expected : some people quit and tell everyone the server is bad. Bad reputation. Snowball effect. Touch my boils.
You can tell me that is the same for actual non-played class except most people play DDs. "Democracy" wins.

It was working on another server... I know... It was so fun to play warcryer (hi Star64 ^^) or ANY support and it was good balance, meaning the better your buffs were (warcryer/pp) the lesser you healed (sorry for bad english?).
Though, it was good balance ONLY with good population and it was Gracia Final.
Imagine coming to the server late in the season -as a DD not wanting to play support- and all you see is fullbuff parties. I'm not really like this, mainly because I like playing support but I can understand some people just want to log in and play their class in a decent and fun way.

If that's most of the server population, then it is a big risk to remove that. Some will try, and some of them won't like it. It' hard to bring it and present it as an "update" in the changelist.

So we have a more stable server for the price of variety. I guess that's the goal at least. A server where casuals can play with ... "hardcore" players. Just PvP and F*ck them all with fun...
It's hard to achieve that when not everybody is on the same buff list, sadly again.

Smoke nothin' everyday.