Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Emerald

Coming up next...

53 posts in this topic

Shot00017.jpg

The first big client mod ever to be added to L2 OvC is here!

Completely equal map for both sides to enjoy.

The map will be a part of a new set of Hybrid Maps that are going to be added to the game - these maps will combine multiple event objectives into a single map.

For example in this one - domination zone in the center, BF flags outside of each castle and seal NPCs inside the castles.

Players will spawn inside the castles and will be able to teleport anywhere on the map - depending on which areas they have captured!

All NPCs will be available inside the castles - Merchant, Buffer etc - Castle Gatekeepers will teleport players from inside the castle to outside.

If succesfull, more of such maps will folllow.

6 people like this

are the objectives will give the same amount of reward? I mean taking a castle is harder than getting the flag in front of the castle imo.

41 minutes ago, Soulka said:

are the objectives will give the same amount of reward? I mean taking a castle is harder than getting the flag in front of the castle imo.

Quite hard to answer that question, since there's no such thing as "same reward", every time you take a part in an objective you get score according to the part you've taken, then you get a random reward depending on that score, ofcourse, bigger score means bigger chance for better rewards.

this and the recent changelist are pretty exciting news

12 hours ago, Emerald said:

Quite hard to answer that question, since there's no such thing as "same reward", every time you take a part in an objective you get score according to the part you've taken, then you get a random reward depending on that score, ofcourse, bigger score means bigger chance for better rewards.

Ye i meant something like that, taking castle u get 100 points takling flag 50 points domination x points/y seconds, if we look at on a very simple scale.

wow, nice map, love this kind of edition, good job :) offer to make some test (maybe test week) before goes live with this kind of maps :)

all is good, but when we can to play? 

others servers are 2 booring...

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Biuty said:

ye well, it isnt 1 hour project like others, Emerald need some shit to be done.

3 hours ago, Biuty said:

True

4 hours ago, Biuty said:

Same here, tried to find other l2 server worth to play, no luck. 

9 hours ago, Fungry said:

Same here, tried to find other l2 server worth to play, no luck. 

Yeah i and my 10 friends check this web every day. We still waiting for grand opening, we hope it will soon. Becouse in summer we cant play. 

14 hours ago, Piskynator said:

Yeah i and my 10 friends check this web every day. We still waiting for grand opening, we hope it will soon. Becouse in summer we cant play. 

Many people doing that :)  I'm personally can't plan long schedule because of Emerald :hu1_3:

Edited by Neras

How about the Chronic? Will it be Gracia Final this time?

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Tannhauser said:

How about the Chronic? Will it be Gracia Final this time?

interlude i guess

1 person likes this

I hope too Interlude .

Edited by Piskynator
1 person likes this

On 2/13/2018 at 0:55 PM, Mojo said:

True

))))))))))) u got bored of the other server, mojo, already? ))). 

Edited by Zirconium

and u don't say other server are booring. U say " Omg i miss l2OvC soo much , there's no other server like it" Boring ,u are, if you gettin' bored ^^' , try havin' fun :X. :P .

Zirconium, you are very boring, right up to the fun. Can not do anything in the game, but the hero on the forum. OLOLO. 

ps. сраный ты пидорас

2 hours ago, Zirconium said:

and u don't say other server are booring. U say " Omg i miss l2OvC soo much , there's no other server like it" Boring ,u are, if you gettin' bored ^^' , try havin' fun :X. :P .

You are boring with young attitude. You can quote and answer more than 1 comment with each answer you make, no need to spam. 

1 hour ago, Biuty said:

Zirconium, you are very boring, right up to the fun. Can not do anything in the game, but the hero on the forum. OLOLO. 

ps. сраный ты пидорас

Agree with your comment about forum hero but you are still reported for "ps. сраный ты пидорас" to Emerald :) 

I actually can do your whole clan alone whoever u think u are ))). and Your Moms' in the same time , imagine that , it's like i'm using 2 hands and i have a 3rd 1 aswel. ))).