Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Emerald

Statistics

9 posts in this topic

So, besides of what you can already find here: http://l2ovc.com/statistics

I decided to also post some additional statistics from ingame, due to players requests.

Name Enchant Reached Amount  
Ring of Core +8 2  
Ring of Queen Ant +16 2  
Ring of Baium +11 2  
Earring of Orfen +8 3  
Earring of Zaken +16 1  
Earring of Antharas +11 2  
Necklace of Frintezza +16 2  
Necklace of Valakas +12 1  
B-Grade Armor +14 2  
A-Grade Armor +16 8  
S-Grade Armor +12 4  
B-Grade Weapon +16 15  
A-Grade Weapon +16 42  
S-Grade Weapon +16 55  
Skill +30 14  
3 people like this

This is interesting info, you should add it on forum for next seasons

This should be 1st and last time enchant should be that easy.I would preffer retail rates for OE ,no more no less.But whats worse is having rates that high,its worse than lower than normal rates.Seeing +16 dc sets is unreal.But i already knew that since myself i made draco set +12 and from what i saw was the only s set +12,but honestly wasnt that hard.

Strange machine needs a big nerf for sure.

Edited by Agent
2 people like this

It will be too difficult for some fingerless players in server to be strong without easy ++ itens :/

On 2/3/2018 at 2:03 AM, Agent said:

This should be 1st and last time enchant should be that easy.I would preffer retail rates for OE ,no more no less.But whats worse is having rates that high,its worse than lower than normal rates.Seeing +16 dc sets is unreal.But i already knew that since myself i made draco set +12 and from what i saw was the only s set +12,but honestly wasnt that hard.

Strange machine needs a big nerf for sure.

we've been through that already like... how many times? :))). it still was bettah' be4. That machine is ODD anyways .Good they have it though otherwise some would've been so helpless ))) . 

3 hours ago, Zirconium said:

we've been through that already like... how many times? :))). it still was bettah' be4. That machine is ODD anyways .Good they have it though otherwise some would've been so helpless ))) . 

Its something new,but if we look statistically 55 s weapons+16 is too much if u ask me.Nothing against addition of this npc.Just that chance that gives its abit too much for both enchanting skills and weapons.We never had something like this in any previous l2ovc seasons.

18 minutes ago, Agent said:

Its something new,but if we look statistically 55 s weapons+16 is too much if u ask me.Nothing against addition of this npc.Just that chance that gives its abit too much for both enchanting skills and weapons.We never had something like this in any previous l2ovc seasons.

I didin't play last season so I don't know, but my opinion if there is like 500 ppl online 55s weapons +16 is to much, but if there is like 1k+ then nvm it all depends on online, I liked old season enchanting but I have heard that ppl like this season :) if   its ok for balance then nvm I believe daggers should be OP with drac set +10

1 hour ago, Neras said:

I didin't play last season so I don't know, but my opinion if there is like 500 ppl online 55s weapons +16 is to much, but if there is like 1k+ then nvm it all depends on online, I liked old season enchanting but I have heard that ppl like this season :) if   its ok for balance then nvm I believe daggers should be OP with drac set +10

If you talk from archer pov :) dagger wont need +10 :).+6 would do just fine.But if is 1 class that what i felt stronger compared previous seasons were mages.They were more tanky and more dps this season.Also there was a short period when they were godlike able 100% m crit :).Also archers felt abit weaker from some reason.Daggers were fine.

Edited by Agent
1 person likes this

12 hours ago, Agent said:

If you talk from archer pov :) dagger wont need +10 :).+6 would do just fine.But if is 1 class that what i felt stronger compared previous seasons were mages.They were more tanky and more dps this season.Also there was a short period when they were godlike able 100% m crit :).Also archers felt abit weaker from some reason.Daggers were fine.

That nice, because in older seasons mages (lame) was quite weak from archer perspective :)