Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Emerald

Vote: do you play L2 with sounds?

Vote: do you play L2 with sounds?   25 members have voted

1. 1. Do you play L2 with sounds?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Will you play with sounds if new sounds will be added? (see first post)

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

37 posts in this topic

So, do you? o.O

Edit:

The question was asked becasue I can add new sounds on next client update, stuff like:

First Blood - The player who makes the first kill on a map.
Humiliation - Player who dies while under a killing spree.
Killing Spree Sounds - When a player gets killing sprees.
Kill Streak Sounds - When player makes double kill, triple kill etc.

Vote on the second question if you wish to see such a feature.

Im not playing with sounds...maybe on low rates when i get nostalgic  .

1 person likes this

When i'll get enough input you'll know ;)

Added second question and more details in first post.

Add sound and visual display of double/triple kill so on. and reward.

55 minutes ago, trololoYaYa said:

Add sound and visual display of double/triple kill so on. and reward.

+1 smth like MMORPG sounds that will be good idea like when i take a kill you get a voice that told you Congrat. You have taked 1 Kill or smth like when you take the flag .. smth unique

uh nice like the idea, not sure about the first kill sound tho.

On 23/01/2018 at 5:25 PM, Emerald said:

So, do you? o.O

Edit:

The question was asked becasue I can add new sounds on next client update, stuff like:

First Blood - The player who makes the first kill on a map.
Humiliation - Player who dies while under a killing spree.
Killing Spree Sounds - When a player gets killing sprees.
Kill Streak Sounds - When player makes double kill, triple kill etc.

Vote on the second question if you wish to see such a feature.

I can hear it if becomes interesting. but normal game sound like "argh!", soulshot explosions(...) disturbs too much. So maybe I'll turn off the sound sometimes.
and enjoying the oportunity you open me asking about "event messages":

•Can you reduce the size of "Double kill" type messages on game screen? It reduces the area of player's camera that we can use "RightClick/Shift+Rightclick" to target someone in a lot of situations during fight.

Edited by DiscipleOfLust

First kill on map wouldn't be bad idea (but not to each player ofc but only first kill in map)

I vote + for sounds but not for double, triple kill. Announcement should be rare from 6 or even more kills (if there is no time limit between kills). You can add special sound for killing spree in small amount of time as well, for example 1st kill, 10 sec (not more), 1 more kill, 10 sec one more kill and then it says Fungry is on killing spree. 

1 person likes this

Once somewhere was implemented similar "thing" to this one we are voting,

kill a player within 10 seconds becomes double/triple/overkill/killtacular up till 10 kills ( for achievement) or more

every time you make a double, triple kill or more, fireworks explodes around you  for 2-3 seconds and displays the "score of kills" you made as well in frame position 5 if you know what i mean(right above your character )

Depending of the killing score you made,  for example 4 kills = overkill - you are unlocking an achievement.

8 hours ago, Soulka said:

uh nice like the idea, not sure about the first kill sound tho.

First kill on map wouldn't be bad idea (but not to each player ofc but only first kill in map)

Maybe it wasn't so clear, I meant the first kill made in a map, not the first kill of each player.

•Can you reduce the size of "Double kill" type messages on game screen? It reduces the area of player's camera that we can use "RightClick/Shift+Rightclick" to target someone in a lot of situations during fight.

You can hide it if you wish, check the voiced commands.

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

Maybe it wasn't so clear, I meant the first kill made in a map, not the first kill of each player

Got you, will be these sounds heared anywhere ingame or only on the maps and players who is currently playing the event?

7 hours ago, DiscipleOfLust said:

"RightClick/Shift+Rightclick"

I lost direction sense, the correct is "left-click" :elf2_2:

Edited by DiscipleOfLust

3 hours ago, Soulka said:

Got you, will be these sounds heared anywhere ingame or only on the maps and players who is currently playing the event?

First Blood will be only for maps, rest will be for any event.

Also another point that should be made clear, I do not intend this to be spammy, for example when someone makes a killing spree everyone will see a message about it (like it is now) - but only the player making the spree will hear the sound "Killing Spree".

Same goes to all the other sounds.

as long as it doesnt turn into cs 1.6 deathmath or x5000 baium wings pvp server like spamming spree streaks every second,is a good idea

4 hours ago, Emerald said:

First Blood will be only for maps, rest will be for any event.

Also another point that should be made clear, I do not intend this to be spammy, for example when someone makes a killing spree everyone will see a message about it (like it is now) - but only the player making the spree will hear the sound "Killing Spree".

Same goes to all the other sounds.

I would also suggest to make sdome special sound for ppl with huge kills, 30+ or whatever which can be heared anywhere, and also for the killer. So ppl actually know, there is something juicy going on.

Edited by Soulka

I'lld love to, innit? ))). But yea with the sound OF Hip-Hop ))). I can barely play atm so anyhow it's great still. :P

But if you thinkin' on screaming yo ass around IG whilst u killin' some1 or smthg...Yella you should consider yourself again ))). You don't need any sound for HEADSHOT. Imagine how much i'm gunna be yellin' around here ))). when i come in , i'm yellin' all the time anyways so nope. xD.

can anyone translate wth this dude say? every time i cant xD. its not just the way its written but (at least for me) it doesnt make much sense also lol

I'll definitely put sound ON.

Just have a question, what sound option do we need to put ON ? Voice ? System ? Do we have a command ?

About the OnText message (@DiscipleOfLust post), I suggested this feature but I agreed on the fact it can be annoying, can it be OFF by default for people who don't like it ? Can avoid some bad experiences. 

Not the sounds though, it's always a nice surprise to hear them for a new player I think =þ

19 minutes ago, fbs said:

can anyone translate wth this dude say? every time i cant xD. its not just the way its written but (at least for me) it doesnt make much sense also lol

he's 2pac now he can only play l2 and spam on forums since no 1 knowz hes alive

1 hour ago, fbs said:

I do not know who actually said , you should understand. But i don't want to name ya now if you are not getting it. I play cool niggah' cool. Be cool man, cool , yamman ))).?

And there you go , i haven't been even seeing who's opening the topic. Idk (i don't knooowwa)  how i've seen it was started  by.... mayhem or smotn (some other nab) God knows what other random ass , proposing this, but  It's the E to the M to the e r.a.l.d ,.. i actually thought so at the beginning , anyways , doesn't matteh' (matter) . Bring your votes girls i'm gunna' (i'm going to) love it anyways :D.