Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mojo

Change Leader Of Clan

19 posts in this topic

Becouse Mayhem is not playing anymore.. please change the leader of Empire Clan so we can contue playing !!!

Where? he dont log in forum i dont have any contact with him 

3 hours ago, Mojo said:

Where? he dont log in forum i dont have any contact with him 

just open a new topic saying something about wipe server and mayhem will appear like a wild pokemon

For me to wipe is the solution , anyway 
Emerald, understand us we want from you to change clan leader of Empire clan  !! we DONT have money to build new clan 

18 minutes ago, Mojo said:

For me to wipe is the solution , anyway 
Emerald, understand us we want from you to change clan leader of Empire clan  !! we DONT have money to build new clan 

Roootfl Foking Main Mofo You're hilarious ))). " We Don't Have Money To Build a new clan " . U Must Have money to build a new clan !!!.. so there's no choice anyways xD Go On Now. Better than spending on those enchants , trust me ))). U want something without makin' it , ain't that a b1tch , ain't workin' innit'  ? ))).

LMAO, someone just made a new topic on wiping the server. I commented something about Mayhem not wanting to start a new season. 10 secs later, the topic was deleted.

1 person likes this

39 minutes ago, Sophie said:

LMAO, someone just made a new topic on wiping the server. I commented something about Mayhem not wanting to start a new season. 10 secs later, the topic was deleted.

yes i tell u mayhem and wipe cannot be in the same phase emerald set a bot insta delete topic if that happen

9 minutes ago, Lesley said:

yes i tell u mayhem and wipe cannot be in the same phase emerald set a bot insta delete topic if that happen

Nah, its enough just the word wipe to get the topic insta deleted and the author banned :troll:

1 person likes this

First of all: was Mayhem banned?
I remember some1 saying it for me, a player from chaos faction. But it's not to important.
If he where really banned, can some player who he trust take Empire for him and back building Epic alliance?
•Now Chaos have Benevolence almost full and good player full geared to fight in events on normal daily activity. 
•And Ellyn shown me a good idea: MvP change to Order. Done.
I don't want to be offensive in what I'll say now, but:
•FA crest is not enough a good alliance for play in order faction
Please, Mayhem, appear here and say "yes" if It's really possible.
And Ermerald, I keep saying "thank you" while this fantastic project stay alive.

1 hour ago, DiscipleOfLust said:

If he where really banned, can some player who he trust take Empire for him and back building Epic alliance?

I'm just asking to avoid some order leaders to lose time farming new clan in this new situation of order faction: weak(gear) players vs ++(or ++RBjwl) players in chaos.
at least one clan lvl8 full skills to invite and motivate new players to stay and build massive teamplay strategies. All we know that the first step to help server grow the number of community in this "late season" is motivation from clans.

Go ahead, change the leadership so they can keep playing. I'm too lazy to reinstall 

Hola pequeño Disciple como estas? el Clan FA estaria encantado que siguieras de Chaos por mi no hay problema en nada yo amo es el pvp.! bueno te lo pueden decir los miembros del Clan Benevolence!  Saludos ^^

17 minutes ago, MistIXIArtic said:

Hola pequeño Disciple como estas? el Clan FA estaria encantado que siguieras de Chaos por mi no hay problema en nada yo amo es el pvp.! bueno te lo pueden decir los miembros del Clan Benevolence!  Saludos ^^

bro, can u write english for people understand you? FA can be called Foreign Asylum because have hispanic players with low knowlege in L2  with some useless leader who don't share basic tips to play better, so now I'm on order to invite this hispanos too, and avoid let them go to FA and lose the opportunity of have a good experience feeding benevolence trying 1vs10 like u still do.

Edited by DiscipleOfLust

2 hours ago, Mayhem said:

Go ahead, change the leadership so they can keep playing. I'm too lazy to reinstall 

Thank you Mayhem, now we need an answer from Ermerald. So Epic players can keep playing and motivating new players.

Edited by DiscipleOfLust

You dont understand, I do not interfere with ingane stuff unless its some kind of bug or problem server side.

I wont start transferring stuff around just because people feel lazy to login, or in this case a more suitable term would be dont care, because he knew perfectly fine to log in server in order to break the rules.

Say thanks I even allow him the option to log in to do that operation, if he isnt willing to do it than what can i say, choose your clan leaders more carefully next times.

That is my final response regarding that matter.

1 person likes this