Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TM888

Olympiads

4 posts in this topic

I have a question about the Olympiads on this game.

Emerald - Should you use the same system as Deathmatch to prevent the clan feed ? 

Maybe it gona be good to play clean and have fun on olympiads no just clan feeds and same ''heroes'' as always because they have feed from other clan members. 

Regards, 

TM888

It might work if ....chat and dmg log  are blocked also  . You can see the attacker name when they resist some of your skills and offcourse you can chat with ur oponent, so changing the apearance becomes useles.

2 minutes ago, ImmunE said:

It might work if ....chat and dmg log  are blocked also  . You can see the attacker name when they resist some of your skills and offcourse you can chat with ur oponent, so changing the apearance becomes useles.

I know but as I said it's not just about the apearance he can fix it and we can play good olys without feed's also he can add no PM when you are on olys or something like that to make it funny, I saw alot of olympiads these days and all are feeded by GreekFreak for example or smth who have alot of points or a good class like Dominator.

Sadly you can't block Voice chat between clan members, and therefore recognizing each other during countdown. By doing specific actions ...
You might avoid some but not all of them and certainly not the majority of them.

Even during Deathmach you can see people battling together.
Also, if it's LIKE Deathmatch, then you will still see Clan War above the name.
Just saying facts, not complaining, kinda part of the game and it doesn't hurt in Deathmatch.

You can maybe make a "temporary" black screen around the character (or teleport him to another room) during the countdown, but that would change Interlude Olympiads gameplay.
You can make characters invisible during coutdown without changing teleport.
But even after coutdown, even if a little dangerous, you would still see a lot of people feeding.

Bref, it can't work and is a waste of time sadly.

Edit : You need to see the class...

Edited by Canou