Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ImmunE

Enchanting System

9 posts in this topic

@Emerald Since u have made allot of changes in past few weeks and for me it started to feel more like a test server for the future season , it will be great if u could implement the new enchanting system to test it.

1 person likes this

None of the changes I did affect the server in a way like the new enchant system will do.

And anyway there's nothing to test about it, it simply reduce enchant level by 1 upon failure instead of reseting to 0.

4 minutes ago, Emerald said:

None of the changes I did affect the server in a way like the new enchant system will do.

And anyway there's nothing to test about it, it simply reduce enchant level by 1 upon failure instead of reseting to 0.

Why dont let it just retail and include an aditional small bonus to strange machine like 10%.If people are too stupid to break their weapons,why try to bail them out?

I didnt like oe system for last season,was too high,and strange machine impact was too big.

1 person likes this

Because one +16 weapon causes large disparity between new players. With this new enchant system, new and casual players will feel like they can obtain the +16 weapon instead of feeling discouraged. 

Casual and +16 shouldnt be in same sentence.Just lucky casuals.I dont want seee a server full of +16.There should be a clear structure,>+14 should be rarity,+10> dozens because still hard to do.

Edited by Agent

First comment that supports Agent but it is true what it says, you do not want a server with all users with weapons +16 that easy, if they have weapons +16 it is because they have sacrificed time and with great luck upload it to +++, but that of going down only 1 instead of going down to 0 you are putting it like that easy.

and of course a user +16 is not equal to a new user and the difference should be noted. I never complained about users +16 I just wanted to overcome them and that's why I got what I have.

and ps there are people who hate me, and it's no more because I love watching them get upset. LOL

1 person likes this

Misti what are you talking about? you paid for everything you have and no one barely knows you..a random guy with +16 dying all the time

pay for everything I have +16? hahahaha good if you say it, another thing, that magician does not die when a whole clan makes you focus just sees you? If you are a magician, you can not stand even 1 archer hitting, imagine 2 and up to 3 at the same time, so who does not die, just stop crying and try to kill me in the game.

oh and another little thing, I do not like to walk like a disciple using a tank to die less, I like pvp!