Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UrekMazinO

Player leave server

6 posts in this topic

Lot of player leave from server cus of new update ... in event waiting list 20 min can't change faction cus i am in clan ...any hope for chnage it again or its time for leave server ? 5h playing server 3 event maximum you think this is good?

New_Bitmap_Image.bmp

So you preffer to leave server instead of simply leaving your clan or change faction permanently? makes sense.

So you're forcing players to leave their clan or their faction just to enjoy the game? No clan skills  no friends to play with. makes sense

12 minutes ago, ThePrince said:

So you're forcing players to leave their clan or their faction just to enjoy the game? No clan skills  no friends to play with. makes sense

As I said in another topic, you are welcome to suggest something better, until then yes, I expect you to adapt to server, and I know its mostly clan skills that you care about.

I'm aware its not perfect, but you got a choice, and I won't change a bad feature to an even worst one (the previous situation where people in the same clan switched sides and avoided each other).

At least now the people who play events can enjoy them.

P.S. even on retail servers clan subpledges are being slowly removed, so clans will have less members and adapt to servers population.

people make same thing  making new players give them gear avoid each other and at all you don't solves problems but make them bigger and force players leave from server.... alredy from ur clan 2-3 people leave for this reason...

So leaving a clan is bad but creating a whole new character where you also lose any expert skills / augment / skill enchants you had is ok?

I already told you what you can do, other than that I wish you good luck.

P.S. one thing you should know, I don't care if you or anyone else leave server - so stop trying to make it a threat incase I won't listen, especially for such a stupid reason.