Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LustDemon

During low online, players in a clan will not be able to temporary change faction.

14 posts in this topic

Comment of a person who wants to eat the cake and in the same time keep it whole.

Decide, either you play with your clan, and therefore you won't be able to change faction - or - you play without clan and can change faction whenever you wish.

Or ofcourse, suggest me a better solution for preventing clan members in different sides from avoiding each other.

Posted (edited)

Come on guys server should be closed by some time.But i admire the fact Emerald keep it allive and he doesnt rush another season.There is a change needed in community mentalities.Message should be clear.If u guys want play l2ovc,u need stick more than 2 weeks because another one wont come any soon.This message should be clear for all fouls that leave premature this server.

Edited by Agent

On 1/9/2018 at 6:39 PM, Agent said:

Come on guys server should be closed by some time.But i admire the fact Emerald if thekeep it allive and he doesnt rush another season.There is a change needed in community mentalities.Message should be clear.If u guys want play l2ovc,u need stick more than 2 weeks because another one wont come any soon.This message should be clear for all fouls that leave premature this server.

only I am here for .... a while already now and i was a cub amongst others when i joined this community . What makes you think they will stay dedicated to any server now if they never done it? . They'll always leave premature just as they came ))). This is an old story. Lineage is fun that's what we need to understand , not hatres , envy  or conquest. Ofc we need to make it look like a conquest somehow to achieve "higher self" of the chars. But it , in it's nature should only make you feel  hegemonic moods, as a game , even though it is more than a game xD , it's an Open World , one of the most spectacular game in the history :P and this 1 one of the most popular chronicle xD. 

Edited by Zirconium

On 9/1/2018 at 6:39 PM, Agent said:

This message should be clear for all fouls that leave premature this server.

Maybe there's been an issue that Emerald hasn't addressed in the past several seasons? For me personally i don't enjoy 10v10 running in circles.

Noone stays to see you rise from a garbage can to dog shit, QQ nerd

Edited by Star64

5 hours ago, Star64 said:

Maybe there's been an issue that Emerald hasn't addressed in the past several seasons? For me personally i don't enjoy 10v10 running in circles.

Noone stays to see you rise from a garbage can to dog shit, QQ nerd

I rise upper than you ,its a fact.WIch makes u what?From all players that could talk about me,2 retards brother that are in need for looking free attention,found themself to speak about mebecause otherwise noone would notice them,This is what i call AttentionWhores,who are willing as far in lieing just to try put me in bad spot.

Next time when u speak about anyone ,whatever question about him,1st ask your self that and compare the results.A nobody cannot speak about someone else better than him.

Edited by Agent

At this point Emerald should know how long each season can last I don't know why are we still in a season which is 3 months old.

From my experience of many seasons I've played here, most people leave by the end of the first month few people keep playing 2nd month and the 3rd is empty.

I logged on yesterday I made my char and went to a map with 15 people at max? maybe 2 or 3 more, the enemy team had 3 db +16, I logged off.

And it isn't Emerald's fault at all, I mean he can keep improving and adding more and more stuff but the server will inevitably die at some point, that's a fact. 

All servers are the same, they provide fun for a short time and then they die, that's normal and it's even worse in factions because all you do is pvp.

This season is already 3 months old as I have said and it doesn't have enough players to make it playable so @Emerald any date for the next season yet?

Edited by elxdark
1 person likes this

59 minutes ago, elxdark said:

At this point Emerald should know how long each season can last I don't know why are we still in a season which is 3 months old.

From my experience of many seasons I've played here, most people leave by the end of the first month few people keep playing 2nd month and the 3rd is empty.

I logged on yesterday I made my char and went to a map with 15 people at max? maybe 2 or 3 more, the enemy team had 3 db +16, I logged off.

And it isn't Emerald's fault at all, I mean he can keep improving and adding more and more stuff but the server will inevitably die at some point, that's a fact. 

All servers are the same, they provide fun for a short time and then they die, that's normal and it's even worse in factions because all you do is pvp.

This season is already 3 months old as I have said and it doesn't have enough players to make it playable so @Emerald any date for the next season yet?

Haha u saw 3 db+16?U have no clue how many weapons+16 are out there.Most people that had such weapons quited already.There should be tons of such weapons in total.Its because of this new npc implemented from this season called weird machine that raise your chance to 85%.Nothing against this npc,quite contrary i like creativity and new ideas but it was made way too strong.Also players could have +30 skills because of this npc  wich would boost particular classes more than other.U can tell an archer or titan wont get such benefits as a dagger/mage/glad/tyrant would get.Mages with 20+ surrenders 20+gloom and +20 nukes felt stronger than ever this season and this beside that OP cancel wich in first two weeks make any melee with starting gear unplayable.

About population,yeah its the sad true.Many are server hoopers,jumping from server to server and make a domino effect.Other seeing some quit they quit too just to be in trend.Thats why i suggested some sort of restrictions with items to restrict some players getting too stacked because of others leaving their items.From here it came my ideea with nontradable items,its harsh suggestion and not normal i admit but is for the greater good.

Also some people cannot adjust to more than just mage stage server and can play just avadon wars wich is their strange sence of fun,wich for me after so many seasons is the most boring.Seeing in time other classes become strong they preffer quit.From here it comes the myth with top pvp as top mage,wich its a busted ideea,but some idiots still refuse to think otherwise.

I hope server wont open soon.So players can appreciate more the server when they are into a season already.They need stick into a season rather than asking and making lobby for new seasons.Avadon wars is for weak players,but its a big ammount here in l2ovc and its a sad fact unfortunately.

Edited by Agent

wow what that's fucked up, if it's as you said then it's retarded, why did Emerald implemented that ncp?

+20 skills sounds stupid af.

Edited by elxdark

3 hours ago, elxdark said:

wow what that's fucked up, if it's as you said then it's retarded, why did Emerald implemented that ncp?

+20 skills sounds stupid af.

Well its something that was new and for 1st time.I really liked the ideea.But that npc needs some nerf imo.

6 hours ago, elxdark said:

It's time to D-D-D-D-Do It 

1 hour ago, Mojo said:

+1

4 hours ago, Mojo said:

+1