Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Emerald

Vote: Epics & Tattoo in progressive gameplay

Vote: Epics & Tattoo in progressive gameplay   26 members have voted

1. 1. Vote: Epics & Tattoo in progressive gameplay

• Yes, they should be a part of progressive gameplay
    • No, they should stay as they are

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

42 posts in this topic

So, let me know if you would like to see Epics and Tattoo sections as part of progressive gameplay.

That means that they will be a part of S-grade progression, and for every S-grade set or weapon sold, epics and tattoo prices will be reduced by 0.2% - that is 50% off after 250 weapons and sets sold.

could we have a third option where we have no epics/tattoo for a season?

1 hour ago, Star64 said:

Remove armors / weapons as well and allow only formal wear and chrono darbuka

6 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

Remove armors / weapons as well and allow only formal wear and chrono darbuka

boss jewelry is the most unbalancing items in this game and it would make emerald's life easier when balancing. its common knowledge for good players.

42 minutes ago, Star64 said:

boss jewelry is the most unbalancing items in this game and it would make emerald's life easier when balancing. its common knowledge for good players.

I don't know if you are trolling or not atm, however I will take up on your quote and add that If emerald removes enchants as well and everybody runs with +0 armor / wpns / tts, then we will enjoy a true, fair neolithic battle for 10 hours till everyone quits for good.

4 hours ago, Star64 said:

no.

And if it wasn't obvious, I wanna hear opinions from people who vote and not just read numbers, because everyone can vote yes because he doens't yet have the jewels or no because he already have them.

Without real opinions i'm going to implement what I think is best.

1 minute ago, Emerald said:

no.

And if it wasn't obvious, I wanna hear opinions from people who vote and not just read numbers, because everyone can vote yes because he doens't yet have the jewels or no because he already have them.

Without real opinions i'm going to implement what I think is best.

and what if we have shadow raid boss jewls again?

Also, by the S grade comment are we having IL again? :(

Yes, they should be a part of progressive gameplay -ofcourse if you want to bring ppl give them to try the server with full items  becouse they can get s-grade easy but what about jws? they need to farm 1week for valakas.. 

so my opinion is to low price of Raid Boss JWS.
becouse is not fun when newbies go to zone  and play vs old players (full char) 

Progesive gameplay should be aplied to all weaps and armors . It will help not only the new players but casual players also .Nolifers will get those items even or without progresive gameplay...

My opinion is that this change will empower mages even further more.Fighters such dagger/archers are more dependent on epics than mages are.While glad/tyrants will be all right since theit mechanics is different and doesnt relly on baium/aq.So instead of 1-2 week mage domination this change will increase it,if epics are harder to get.

But tatoo should be removed,i never liked this custom addition.Mages and healears are strong enough,they are a graders and should suffer acordingly to fighters.Beside shield is underated by many and not pointed how usefull it can be,more than actually tatoo does.This shield bonus  for mages is actually strong and neglected by many.

Right now I think it would be a good idea if they are progressive. 

Wouldn't matter so much in the beginning but during later stages the youngsters will be able to catch up faster with the "veterans" and it wouldn't be so imbalanced. 

1 minute ago, Agent said:

My opinion is that this change will empower mages even further more.Fighters such dagger/archers are more dependent on epics than mages are.While glad/tyrants will be all right since theit mechanics is different and doesnt relly on baium/aq.So instead of 1-2 week mage domination this change will increase it,if epics are harder to get.

How will mages be empowered if archers,for example, have higher chance of getting a QA? Not to mention, QA is one of the cheapest jewels, whereas, Valakas and Baium are the most expensive. Furthermore, this will not happen over the first two-three weeks of the server, it obviously would be more beneficial for the later stages, like now. 

Forgot to add earlier, tattoo, in my opinion, should remain the way it is, I don't see it as such a game changer to be treated as a boss jewel. 

5 hours ago, Mayhem said:

I don't know if you are trolling or not atm, however I will take up on your quote and add that If emerald removes enchants as well and everybody runs with +0 armor / wpns / tts, then we will enjoy a true, fair neolithic battle for 10 hours till everyone quits for good.

Look, a balance issue!!!

9 minutes ago, Reicher said:

How will mages be empowered if archers,for example, have higher chance of getting a QA? Not to mention, QA is one of the cheapest jewels, whereas, Valakas and Baium are the most expensive. Furthermore, this will not happen over the first two-three weeks of the server, it obviously would be more beneficial for the later stages, like now. 

Forgot to add earlier, tattoo, in my opinion, should remain the way it is, I don't see it as such a game changer to be treated as a boss jewel. 

24 minutes ago, Agent said:

But tatoo should be removed,i never liked this custom addition.Mages and healears are strong enough,they are a graders and should suffer acordingly to fighters.Beside shield is underated by many and not pointed how usefull it can be,more than actually tatoo does.This shield bonus  for mages is actually strong and neglected by many.

Just as i posted, epic boss jewelry IS an issue, then you bring up your bullshit, maybe you do really belong to the neolithic.

Right now every season its mages domination into DDs with boss jewls (with few exceptions of c). You want another IL season that lasts 2 weeks with good population and starts rapidly decreasing? Well if you don't you better start giving good ideas instead of acting like an ape.

If you balance around a class around boss jewels you gimp the newbies. Maybe its a good idea that every1 has boss jewels and balancing will be easier that way,

1 person likes this

29 minutes ago, Star64 said:

Look, a balance issue!!!

Just as i posted, epic boss jewelry IS an issue, then you bring up your bullshit, maybe you do really belong to the neolithic.

Right now every season its mages domination into DDs with boss jewls (with few exceptions of c). You want another IL season that lasts 2 weeks with good population and starts rapidly decreasing? Well if you don't you better start giving good ideas instead of acting like an ape.

If you balance around a class around boss jewels you gimp the newbies. Maybe its a good idea that every1 has boss jewels and balancing will be easier that way,

I'm not entirely certain how Emerald would deal with the balance. At the minute, I'm taking into consideration the gap between vets and newbs.

99% of the time Agent thinks of himself only, if you look at his replies on other posts, or even his suggestions, it's only how to benefit him. I am starting to think, Agent really is terrified of having real competition, and anything that could help the newbs to catch up quicker, he would go against it. Yet, he's the one calling out "donators" for killing newbs in the first day of server. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

49 minutes ago, Reicher said:

I'm not entirely certain how Emerald would deal with the balance. At the minute, I'm taking into consideration the gap between vets and newbs.

99% of the time Agent thinks of himself only, if you look at his replies on other posts, or even his suggestions, it's only how to benefit him. I am starting to think, Agent really is terrified of having real competition, and anything that could help the newbs to catch up quicker, he would go against it. Yet, he's the one calling out "donators" for killing newbs in the first day of server. 

You are right about gap between vets and newbs i never dennied.But it must be found a solution so class balances wont be affected if possible.Archers/titans/daggers are most affected by this change,if epics will be harder to get.Its no rocket science to draw such conclusion why.

Im not afraid of competition what are u talking about,also u take rushed conclusions about me.I never said anything about donators other than those who started flaming me and tell me how i play.

Edited by Agent

Posted (edited)

Btw if initial prices for epics will be same as before wich isnt specified,than i think it might be ok to include this progressive gameplay for boss jewels,so they get cheaper during time and will be easier for later people that join server,than for those who start.Its all depends of starting price for boss jewels,if is higher than before aint good,if is same is OK.

Edited by Agent

The newbies that join a season running later on, they end up getting the epic drops anyway, we all know that's what happens (at least 95% of the times). Tattoo should be included in the progressive gameplay with the final price of 2.5k. Regarding epics, they shouldn't change at all, or if they do, their price should decrease to maximum 5k - 7.5k per jewel at the very final stage of a season. Also, you should change the starting price of Frintezza to 20k since I doubt anyone has ever bought it from the merchant for 30k.

39 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

The newbies that join a season running later on, they end up getting the epic drops anyway, we all know that's what happens (at least 95% of the times). Tattoo should be included in the progressive gameplay with the final price of 2.5k. Regarding epics, they shouldn't change at all, or if they do, their price should decrease to maximum 5k - 7.5k per jewel at the very final stage of a season. Also, you should change the starting price of Frintezza to 20k since I doubt anyone has ever bought it from the merchant for 30k.

Emerald said  "epics and tattoo prices will be reduced by 0.2% - that is 50% off after 250 weapons and sets sold." (S grade) that's decent if you ask me and is not a dramatic change. That is of course his initial thought, it might be less than that, bare that in mind.  With that being said, prices of the high-end jewels will not decrease to below 5k. 

1 hour ago, Reicher said:

Emerald said  "epics and tattoo prices will be reduced by 0.2% - that is 50% off after 250 weapons and sets sold." (S grade) that's decent if you ask me and is not a dramatic change. That is of course his initial thought, it might be less than that, bare that in mind.  With that being said, prices of the high-end jewels will not decrease to below 5k. 

I doubt theres 250 S grade weps sold in one season. Heck if you get 100 S weps that would mean best season by far.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Star64 said:

I doubt theres 250 S grade weps sold in one season. Heck if you get 100 S weps that would mean best season by far.

Thought it probably is the case but didn't want to make any bold statements. The quote above only shows what Mayhem is most concern of is very unlikely to happen. 

Edited by Reicher

6 hours ago, Star64 said:

Then you obviously haven't played the server for a very very long time lol

11 hours ago, Star64 said:

100% of your recent comments clearly shows that you are no-where in the position to give any input regarding the server, sorry.

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

100% of your recent comments clearly shows that you are no-where in the position to give any input regarding the server, sorry.

I've played many years either l2j, l2off and l2dc. I think i've enough experience to give feedback even if i haven't played as much for a season or two.

I wish you take the correct decisions so the server stays alive more than the average we've had for the last couple of seasons. I think you have a wonderful project that can work so much better and you're getting free suggestions and feedback from me: every comment i did was to help the server however many times i've either recieved an unfair ban, closed topic or calling me out. 

Good luck.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Star64 said:

I've played many years either l2j, l2off and l2dc. I think i've enough experience to give feedback even if i haven't played as much for a season or two.

I wish you take the correct decisions so the server stays alive more than the average we've had for the last couple of seasons. I think you have a wonderful project that can work so much better and you're getting free suggestions and feedback from me: every comment i did was to help the server however many times i've either recieved an unfair ban, closed topic or calling me out. 

Good luck.

Shut up troll and be gone.Emerald is right,a noob like u cannot give an input.Not a postitive one anyway.U played many years l2 that u come here in l2ovc to play agrobot,and teach people how is to play agrobot wich u call suport.There is no human being that played high level l2 and played agrobot in a retail for example the way u did,wich is server an abuse.

U know retail is 9 man party in wich 4 or 5 are suports like buffer/healers,who would take a clown paladin with mage buffs and acumen and other buffs than cov such powi :)in such party with 0 dps.Its not possible at competitive level.U told u play teon but u came here to play agrobot with powind.Such players as u should be banned just for stupidity.

Edited by Agent

Agent this is not another flame war topic.

Star64 I got nothing against "free" suggestions / feedback, but do some homework before you write something - as I said, your recent comments prove you are unaware of anything new that has happent in this server.

And yes I make so many changes that not playing a single season is enough not be able to give input - and playing on other l2off servers or whatever is completely irrelevant.