Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DiscipleOfLust

It really make some new players log out and never come to play again! Good job!

135 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Emerald said:

I need to say again: Thank u, Ermerald. Today I logged at 13pm(South America GMT) and saw a incredible activity on an fortress event.
Now we just have an solution for the problem of high number players who dont act like adult people and have broken the farm system of new players.
I'm really hopeful that our community can grow now(not the mind of players) but the number and we can control the corrupt actions of zergs.
I don't even care about stay between best players or prove something like this, all we need is have a fun! we have a good java programming work being made
and we have a chance of play one of the best experience in L2 that I ever seen I my time playing this. That's all what matters here, or players should care about first of all.
So finally I want to say thank you and wish for luck on this project.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Soulka said:

Even when u had 10k+ pvp u were still a warm up kill for us in the events. Excuses after excuses arent u bored, he is with healer, he is a tank this and that? Or do u have these excuses saved in a notepad and just copying them here?

ACtually im tired to speak with u.U are a pathological liar,i said i wont reply to f4gots as u anymore but the ego part of me keeps going to reply to worthless piece of sh1ts.I dont need to defend myself,statitstics and rank speak for itself,top 1/2 was in between me and abc that season thats the real deal.What u want from me f4got.I dont need any excuses.Dont u look into mirror who u are u fuktard?Im not the one who need lie,i dont take pathetic pics of anyone in his worst moment,i could deafeat anyone even patty,or glads with vesper and red weapon 1vs1,and u talk about u as archer that u could?dont be ridicoulos with your lies,at least lie so u wont be detected.DOnt u get it how pathetic u are.U dont have measure of things to realise this.If anyone could take me 1vs1 i wait to come and tell me to my face,i want find out who that person was(wich was none).U couldnt be any close my level not in past season and for sure not in future seasons as well,u will stay at noob status forever taking pathetic pics of those who u hate.

Edited by Agent

11 minutes ago, Agent said:

ACtually im tired to speak with u.U are a pathological liar,i said i wont reply to f4gots as u anymore but the ego part of me keeps going to reply to worthless piece of sh1ts.I dont need to defend myself,statitics speak for itself,top 1/2 was in between me and abc that season thats the real deal.What u want from me f4got.I dont need any excuses.Dont u look into mirror who u are u fuktard?Im not the one who need lie,i dont take pathetic pics of anyone in his worst moment,i could deafeat anyone even patty,or glads with vesper and red weapon 1vs1,and u talk about u as archer and some agrobot.DOnt u get it how pathetic u are.U dont have measure of things to realise this.If anyone could take me 1vs1 i wait to come and tell me to my face,i want find out who that person was(wich was none).U couldnt not in past season and for sure not in future seasons as well,u will stay at noob status forever taking pathetic pics of those who u hate.

latest?cb=20140323182619

Damn, butthurt kid farming that pvp points even if its just 5 ppl oin the server to claim top pvp, and still u nerver reached my pt, cuz my archers melted ur ass with 2 shot kills :delf2_2:

For those who haven't catch up with this thread, any time you read agents post its;

IM THE BEST EVEN IF THERES PROOF SAYING OTHERWISE

EVERYONE IS A LIAR

BAD FORMATTING

8/12 SCORES

Thank me later for preventing you of suffering cerebral aneurysm

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Star64 said:

For those who haven't catch up with this thread, any time you read agents post its;

Thank me later for preventing you of suffering cerebral aneurysm

Not everyone is liar.Just u and Soulka the homo brothers.There are people like chevignon,abc,chaks and other old players from l2ovc  who know the truth because they played hi5.U will never see them saying to me such lies as u showed here.

All what u presented is lie propaganda with pics that were real indeed but not in context that u presented.The context that u presented are the lies wich u and your brother try to show.And since u are noobs,u are easy detectable,by mechanics standpoint by the fact i was 300+resists and in dyna+6 it was practically impossible that damage to take in legit fight.And some other pics with my worst score and this after u chase me with agrobot in a range map in disbalanced event.

You told people u and your brother came from Teon,wich probably other lie.U came from official to play agrobot in l2java wtf.Paladin was really imba class,and tough to pvp against.A good skilled with selfrespect would play that class properly,and not agrobot with mage buffs and acumen.U think that was pvp?for chasing people and spamming agro and self sacrifice...for real now?And u talk about my pvp skills,dont u find this pathetic at all?

U got revealed as pathetic liers,there is no more reason for me talk anymore with u f4gots.So bye and stop speak with me cunt liers.

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Scaretactic said:

Agent is something wrong? You seem triggered.

The amount of swearing and rage he has spilled all over the place makes me believe he is around 15-16 years old. I don't think he has ever had this much attention and he's triggered cause of that.

Edited by Star64

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, Star64 said:

The amount of swearing and rage he has spilled all over the place makes me believe he is around 15-16 years old. I don't think he has ever had this much attention and he's triggered cause of that.

Yeah its my bad i give attention to nobodies.I should be more carefull with who im talking about.This server like this forums has all kinds of specimens and trolls,and frustrated kids with issues>Its downgrading for me that i interact with such specimens when i should ignore them 100%.

But want to give u a last advice to spare u the trouble.If u the homo brothers,want find whos really noob ingame,u dont need go far,just look each to other and problem solved.2rabbits from 1 shot.

Edited by Agent

The nobodies carried you ass in events, just like blazing swampo picture shows.