Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DiscipleOfLust

It really make some new players log out and never come to play again! Good job!

135 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Agent said:

You know what is really funny?The fact that u are donator,donate from day 1 and start kill avadons with max geared mage.And someone like u flaming me i play spoiler wich is entirely legit class for farm.U are newbie here in l2ovc,doesnt matter what server u played before or that u was pet in genocide.U cannot judge me for playing spoiler from 2 reasons:

1.u are a pathetic donator ,i have nothing against donation,but u should be just silent about because its not something to brag about about and for sure even less for pointing how others are farming.

2.and 2nd im old player here u play since when?2-3-4 seasons max .This doesnt mean i always played spoiler for farm,sometime i played something else.In fact i played all kind of formulas,mage,tyrant,whatever.This spoiler flame thing its just pathetic especially when comes from a pathetic donator.

And i dont know mechanics of game,ok.But in your opinion bison doesnt work with bow?Isnt that a contradiction?How can someone as stupid as u judge me about mechanics when u dont even know this little stuff>I know it from personal experience its not even a quess for me.

So yes get smarter and stop being stupid.You are so stupid that in game u told im zerg clan and that i recruit all randoms.Really?:).This comes from someone who jump in the zerg clan badnwagon every season>U came here with the stupid brasilian zerg SLCO.When slco was arround recruited all randoms u could.Same thing with Empire of randoms clan.And u have the guts to tell me im a zerg player with zerg clan?

U pathetic fouls,i dont even think real leaders of genocide knows anything about some noobs that use their name in a java server for looking good.Because from what i saw u were some bunch of randoms,with a sws clan leader to take glow.

pathetic donator that donates for max gear on day 1, you just sound angry and dumb with a comment like that. for being such a fanboi of mine, you would know I typically only donate for a dc robe set and maj jewls set and some leftover adenas. I use wizards tear or bop for the first 2 days, and set buy store for 4-5a mats, hence my quick rush to s grade every season. umad? While you spoil and run around like an idiot 24/7, I donate a measly 100 euros which apparently to a peasant like you seems to be a gold mine. 

I dont need to be a veteran on this server to know youre an ugly pimple faced basement dweller. Thats all that matters honestly. Besides this game (which, dont forget, is a 15 year old game (on a private server)), you are an ugly little troll in real life.

btw I sold my account on retail for a few thousand dollars, that scacretactic in genocide bought my account when server transfers were first announced for magmeld. umad again?

32 minutes ago, Scaretactic said:

pathetic donator that donates for max gear on day 1, you just sound angry and dumb with a comment like that. for being such a fanboi of mine, you would know I typically only donate for a dc robe set and maj jewls set and some leftover adenas. I use wizards tear or bop for the first 2 days, and set buy store for 4-5a mats, hence my quick rush to s grade every season. umad? While you spoil and run around like an idiot 24/7, I donate a measly 100 euros which apparently to a peasant like you seems to be a gold mine. 

I dont need to be a veteran on this server to know youre an ugly pimple faced basement dweller. Thats all that matters honestly. Besides this game (which, dont forget, is a 15 year old game (on a private server)), you are an ugly little troll in real life.

btw I sold my account on retail for a few thousand dollars, that scacretactic in genocide bought my account when server transfers were first announced for magmeld. umad again?

Flaming someone for playing spoiler when u donate its dumb.And u know whats even dumbier?The fact u are not aware of this.But im not suprised because u are an arrogant american and not so smart.U contradict yourself alot and its not your fault.Its the mother nature,for brain unfortunately u cannot donate to buy new one.

I

Posted (edited)

This arrogant American cleared 180k this year after taxes. I’m smart enough to know that’s enough to buy your entire village of peasants. 

Its also enough to buy you clothes and plastic surgery so you can emerge from the depths of the basement. 😉

Edited by Scaretactic

6 hours ago, Agent said:

Flaming someone for playing spoiler when u donate its dumb.And u know whats even dumbier?The fact u are not aware of this.But im not suprised because u are an arrogant american and not so smart.U contradict yourself alot

Flaming someone for playing tank when u play spoiler its dumb.And u know whats even dumbier?The fact u are not aware of this.But im not suprised because u are an arrogant clown and not so smart.U contradict yourself alot

Keep the hate up loosers.I like it,i made people suffer and now i see the fruits of it.The frustration is big and the hate is real.I feel sry for u pathetic insects.U are insects in game and warriors here in forum.

8 hours ago, Scaretactic said:

This arrogant American cleared 180k this year after taxes. I’m smart enough to know that’s enough to buy your entire village of peasants. 

Its also enough to buy you clothes and plastic surgery so you can emerge from the depths of the basement. 😉

Yeah but not matter how much money u got,u will never be able to buy a brain.Wich u clearly need.

3 hours ago, Agent said:

Yeah but not matter how much money u got,u will never be able to buy a brain.Wich u clearly need.

that has to be the stupidest thing i've ever read.

I know that this post lost the subject with people discussing about "who is better" and try to feed their EGO's.
But now we need to have some attention to the proportion off trolling events:
An ally from order was dissolved and some of this trollplayers came to an new zerg in chaos, they are now trolling team mates in oposite faction on events as the same way. dont assisting vs their clan members who counts 90% of total online in that moment of day.
Seriously! This server has an amazing project working, we have some incredible things made in front of tons of bad servers online today, we are in a chance to bring more players to back at late season with an more funny and complexity massive pvp expirence!
Now we have to find a solution for this. These players are not having respect to new players and the rest of veterans, we are near an another possible drop of ppl online number. We dont need back with other season or other chronicle to take new players! we need respect them and force this type of disonest people to dont have any impact on activity.

Ermerald, please, if u see this comment, can you create some parameter to only allow same clans in same faction on events and control the number of these players to just play all together and dont troll more events?(something like: if that clan have more online that moment, just let some in priority of waiting list join with an PT)
so we can solve a part of this problem.
Maybe the "temporary change faction" option could be avaliable only to players withou clans. and the absence of passive skills be offset for more non clan players in 1 of the sides...(I know it can be a hard job to do in java programming, but can help too much the community)

1 person likes this

So now u are not just Boringlude top pvp now h5 too? i guess u were top in grand crusade too

7 hours ago, Agent said:

Keep the hate up loosers.I like it,i made people suffer and now i see the fruits of it.The frustration is big and the hate is real.I feel sry for u pathetic insects.U are insects in game and warriors here in forum.

Reading your posts with such bad grammar and awful formatting gives me an head aches. Maybe you should consider buying this brain you keep talking about.

All in all, i think you have a very troublesome inferiority complex. Try next season.

Gl

31 minutes ago, DiscipleOfLust said:

An ally from order was dissolved and some of this trollplayers came to an new zerg in chaos, they are now trolling team mates in oposite faction on events as the same way. dont assisting vs their clan members who counts 90% of total online in that moment of day.

I feel you buddy, but this issue has been going on for a long time. Even if this starts getting punished, then you have the other side of the problem. Where people just upload fraps of clannies not hitting each other, most of them pseudo-fake and cause unfair penalties to the clan.

Maybe the "temporary change faction" option could be avaliable only to players withou clans.

This is possible but has to be thought through.

For example doing this means I will have to add back clan penalities, otherwise people will just leave clan -> join event -> join back clan.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Soulka said:

So now u are not just Boringlude top pvp now h5 too? i guess u were top in grand crusade too

Be gone liers and f4gots.I never thought that some pathetic players would come to try make negative campain againt me from a previous season wich i dominated that wasnt even funny.Ofc u need to lie u fukin cunts,i made u suffer alot that season,and the only way u can retaliate is here in forums because in game u couldnt,at least not in a manly manner.And even here u retaliate with lies and bulsh1ts.

So its pretty obvious,the picture u took when i died its noncombat from me,doesnt matter reason i cannot know i didnt take that picture.This is your so called proof,a lie 15k damage aint possible on dynasty heavy +6 with +300 elements from an archer no matter how much +bow.And whats more pathetic is posting pictures as agrobot in wich u harassed me all the map.How come u need play fukin agrobot if i was 2 shot.This is clue number 2 for pointing your lie.

So lie is proven.Sorry but someone proven as lier has no fukin credibility.I may have some flaws myself but i dont lie for some stupid game.And quess what i dont need to lie.I just tell what happends,im honest.I was among top farmer/killer whatever u want to call it.Also pretty much avoided 1vs1 or small scale pvp by about anyone.Thats the reason why some pathetic players such u and brother used agrobot to can actually survive me in direct pvp.

Edited by Agent

4 hours ago, Emerald said:

This is possible but has to be thought through.

For example doing this means I will have to add back clan penalities, otherwise people will just leave clan -> join event -> join back clan.

So u can disable the "rr" command to let the char inside event. them they cant cheat with this

Or we can make an limit of same clan players in a faction, and block their "change faction" option, because they will not respect the other players and keep deny target on same clan

You should have totally removed the choice to join a different faction for players who belong in a clan since some fucking apes cannot realise that many newbies stopped playing the server because they were joining events and they weren't fighting each other, a thing which they still do. Yesterday, I saw 15 ppl belonging in the same clan joining a domi event, they weren't fighting each other but they were raping the newbies. I don't think that the specific situation can get more pathetic. For real, totally remove the option to join a different faction other than the one you belong to unless you are a random. The monkeys will never understand that when you choose to join another faction, you have to fight with everyone else, otherwise you fuck up the pvp for other people.

1 person likes this

* Added back retail like clan penalties.
* During low online, players in a clan will not be able to temporary change faction.

3 people like this

I would have replied with 'Open your eyes, you blind fool mayhem' haha

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, Agent said:

So its pretty obvious,the picture u took when i died its noncombat from me

what about blazing swamp, u gonna lie something like i was just testing new armor? lul

25 minutes ago, DiscipleOfLust said:

Thank you, Ermerald. Now we will keep playing and see what happens

good change indeed.

gj emerald

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Soulka said:

what about blazing swamp, u gonna lie something like i was just testing new armor? lul

I was top 1 pvp for a reason those 2 hi5 seasons .8/12 is now u try to flame me with?U think if i had such scores every map i would be was top 1?Just a logical question.Yes it may happend from different reasons to anyone including me...such range map,disbalanced sides and harassed by agrobots all map.And some frustrated kids took fast a printscreen.Same when i did when i died unbuffed,or maybe missclicked the wrong armor set wich i cannot know but all i know 15k damage wasnt possible to receive from anyone,4-5k was more likeley from a stacked archer and in guts just abit over 1k.The fact that u take such pictures when clearly it wasnt something regular prove s and shows how pathetic u guys are.U took such minor incidents and tried presenting such a regular stuff by lieing.Reality and the big picture wasnt even close from what u try present here,

Your mission have failed.I was top pvp,u guys are top joke and top liers.Bye now.

Edited by Agent

U were nowhere in that h5 season when we already had 2 bow+16 and epics and u claim u were the top guy there i am dieing :D :delf2_2:

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Soulka said:

U were nowhere in that h5 season when we already had 2 bow+16 and epics and u claim u were the top guy there i am dieing :D :delf2_2:

OK insert words here<whatever> from 2 liers.U got proven as liers.U want me tell u what that means?It means your credibility is equal zero.

Read more and learn what that means

http://carlpickhardt.com/page54.html

Edited by Agent

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Star64 said:

You weren't even top 1 pvp ;)

https://imgur.com/a/2p1th

So who is telling lies?

Its because fighters had a stronger start u damm foul.And why u hide your rank,u fukin nobody.In the server start top 20 were 15 mages,and quess the myth was busted with 2 week mages as top players,,,not all of them quited and not even 1 of them was threat for me after,all they were were newbie killers most with pet healer in ass.ABC was all the time with healer btw,wich is not a criticize or a flame,i was mainly solo and did pretty good job owning noobs to such degree that i made u and your brother suffer and taking pics in my worst moment,and lieing that it was the reality.

Your propaganda has failed,u are fukin liars.A pathetic foul like u was no match for me 1vs1.An archer couldnt do sh1t vs me and u know it but u will not admit such things,since all u do is presenting lies.

Edited by Agent

Even when u had 10k+ pvp u were still a warm up kill for us in the events. Excuses after excuses arent u bored, he is with healer, he is a tank this and that? Or do u have these excuses saved in a notepad and just copying them here?