Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DiscipleOfLust

It really make some new players log out and never come to play again! Good job!

135 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Agent said:

Chaks was also playing hi5 btw since i saw his crest.We did play duo.If he comes forums he can just tells that all u try here Im pretty sure he will remember how things actually happend

hue

16 hours ago, Agent said:

Dude i was duo with chaks that season.He played very little,

lol, chaks looks so trustworthy

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, Agent said:

i could take down all of u easy with healer

what? we would 2 shot ur healer, even without the tank ,we would have 4 archers which means 1 shot ur bp and u too

Edited by Soulka

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Soulka said:

what? we would 2 shot ur healer, even without the tank ,we would have 4 archers which means 1 shot ur bp and u too

I ment i could kill all of u a full party just myself stop the fukin lies if it wasnt for the agrobot to lock my target 24/7.Thats how easy u were guys.Stop the fuking lies u retards,anyway doesnt matter people wont read or care what really happend in some season or who was top player.But what i wont accept is someone to tell me lies and bulsh1ts to my face like it was real.Check the fukin picture its impossible to receive 15k damage if i was serious and in combat mode,it was fukin impossible someone to hit me such much damage since i had dynasty +6 and 300+ in all elements.Also check 900 damage to someone else,wich is like the normal damage(noncrit) to someone with such kind of +16 bow.Archers werent rambo neither top of the chain food.Archers didnt even have warp like trickster had to escape from melees with rush or daggers with shadow step.Archer couldnt be included in 1vs1 conversation.Tyrant/glad were top in server,pretty much op classes,and i could own any tyrant or glad in server,even tyrants or glads with better armor than me.

So before post pictures make sure i wasnt trolling or checkin events.This in case u have short memories of actually what happend in server.Show me some conclusive pics i get owned by noobs such u and your brother.That picture doesnt count,its proven in a noncombat moment from me since really i couldnt take such damage ,it was fukin impossible.

Also i stant what i said,i started to dislike liers and f4gots as u.U were funny till 1 point,when u guys deviated from trolling to lies.Thats why expect no more further replies from me.

Edited by Agent

agent, man, you must be the ugliest nerd in real life

1 person likes this

Nigga,Star,Soulka u can all blow me fukin haters.Bigest retard trolls that come and goes like insects.For the sake of flame,u retards are willing to do anything like lieing or acting stupid.Hey nigga tell me more how bison doesnt work with bows,and about mechanics>Also give me some preach how i farm while u are donator number 1 from day 1.

Liar and troll? All I’ve said for past few posts is you must be the ugliest basement dweller out there. With your responses on a 15 year old game on a faction server, it has to be true. And your responses afterwards confirms it. Now sit back and rot you subpar human being. 

number 1 biggest donator? Good try, try again please. I know 100 euros must be a lot for a peasant in Romania. But to me, is 2 hours max of work.

Well our archers were top of the food chain first 2 aq maybe 1st and 3rd landed at our inventory + first 2 +16 bow was ours, so ye pretty ez kills we had.

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Scaretactic said:

Liar and troll? All I’ve said for past few posts is you must be the ugliest basement dweller out there. With your responses on a 15 year old game on a faction server, it has to be true. And your responses afterwards confirms it. Now sit back and rot you subpar human being. 

number 1 biggest donator? Good try, try again please. I know 100 euros must be a lot for a peasant in Romania. But to me, is 2 hours max of work.

Didnt u flame me that i play spoiler in pvp server?Doesnt matter when.Didnt u come in some thread where i told bison works with bow,just to flame that i dont know mechanics and basics of l2?Didnt u told me ingame im zerg player with a zerg clan when it was actually the oposite?Didnt u come here in forum like an insect everytime was possible to flame me doesnt matter what subject was or if i was right or not?

U are a fukin hater.And u act stupid just to flame me.Grow up u stupid amerikan and get also smarter so when u try flame someone,make sure to not make yourself as a foul.

Edited by Agent

Can you read? I said the last few posts, you illiterate Romanian. 

The entire server and I flame you for playing a spoiler, because thats just sad and pathetic hahaha. Your clan zerged with 4-5 other clans during siege, to fight our 1 clan and still lost. You started flaming in all chat saying we dont deserve to have the castle and that we lost. When the siege ended and we won, your excuse was, i just came for fun hahahahaha. You don't know the mechanics of L2, sorry to tell you the truth.

Get smarter? You're the one that is spamming a forum, while everyone sees you as an ugly basement dweller. While you would kiss my toes in real life since you're a peasant compared to me.

peace out fam.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Scaretactic said:

Can you read? I said the last few posts, you illiterate Romanian. 

The entire server and I flame you for playing a spoiler, because thats just sad and pathetic hahaha. Your clan zerged with 4-5 other clans during siege, to fight our 1 clan and still lost. You started flaming in all chat saying we dont deserve to have the castle and that we lost. When the siege ended and we won, your excuse was, i just came for fun hahahahaha. You don't know the mechanics of L2, sorry to tell you the truth.

Get smarter? You're the one that is spamming a forum, while everyone sees you as an ugly basement dweller. While you would kiss my toes in real life since you're a peasant compared to me.

peace out fam.

You know what is really funny?The fact that u are donator,donate from day 1 and start kill avadons with max geared mage.And someone like u flaming me i play spoiler wich is entirely legit class for farm.U are newbie here in l2ovc,doesnt matter what server u played before or that u was pet in genocide.U cannot judge me for playing spoiler from 2 reasons:

1.u are a pathetic donator ,i have nothing against donation,but u should be just silent about because its not something to brag about about and for sure even less for pointing how others are farming.

2.and 2nd im old player here u play since when?2-3-4 seasons max .This doesnt mean i always played spoiler for farm,sometime i played something else.In fact i played all kind of formulas,mage,tyrant,whatever.This spoiler flame thing its just pathetic especially when comes from a pathetic donator.

And i dont know mechanics of game,ok.But in your opinion bison doesnt work with bow?Isnt that a contradiction?How can someone as stupid as u judge me about mechanics when u dont even know this little stuff>I know it from personal experience its not even a quess for me.

So yes get smarter and stop being stupid.You are so stupid that in game u told im zerg clan and that i recruit all randoms.Really?:).This comes from someone who jump in the zerg clan badnwagon every season>U came here with the stupid brasilian zerg SLCO.When slco was arround recruited all randoms u could.Same thing with Empire of randoms clan.And u have the guts to tell me im a zerg player with zerg clan?

U pathetic fouls,i dont even think real leaders of genocide knows anything about some noobs that use their name in a java server for looking good.Because from what i saw u were some bunch of randoms,with a sws clan leader to take glow.

Edited by Agent

1 hour ago, Agent said:

You know what is really funny?The fact that u are donator,donate from day 1 and start kill avadons with max geared mage.And someone like u flaming me i play spoiler wich is entirely legit class for farm.U are newbie here in l2ovc,doesnt matter what server u played before or that u was pet in genocide.U cannot judge me for playing spoiler from 2 reasons:

I farmed with tank and its cheesy and "noob" and w/e u've called me. At this point i've lost track. However. playing a spoiler with full resistances and defensive buffs is now legit?

Lol

1 hour ago, Agent said:

2.and 2nd im old player here u play since when?2-3-4 seasons max .

He's played since Sea Monster was around. 

19 hours ago, Agent said:

i get owned by noobs such u and your brother.

Already posted this in another topic. However i think this should conclude all of your bullshit. 10 kills per event max; to reach 10k pvps would mean u're playing 12-13h straight every day. 

https://imgur.com/a/F3oPC

Grats on the internet points!

10/10 topic spreading good vibes around d world!

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Star64 said:

Already posted this in another topic. However i think this should conclude all of your bullshit. 10 kills per event max; to reach 10k pvps would mean u're playing 12-13h straight every day. 

https://imgur.com/a/F3oPC

Grats on the internet points!

Go fuk yourself u retards.Check your buff and say again what class did u play?U call yourself a tank?Say the fukin word agrobot.Tank was patty not you.Check your score 0 kills.I was top pvp,otherwise u wouldnt took those pictures and keep them in your hd just because i was nobody.If i would to take pics of noobs like u and your brother probably i would run of space on my hdd,and is something i dont do.That pic just reflects what 1 man can do vs full party with healer and u as agrobot with mage buffs and acumen weapon nothing else.

Edited by Agent

Ohhh isnt it an archer who carried orders, on the first place? hmm...top pvp titan is nowhere...hmm...

called: SUPPORT

1 minute ago, Soulka said:

Ohhh isnt it an archer who carried orders, on the first place? hmm...top pvp titan is nowhere...hmm...

called: SUPPORT

Check patty ,thats a tank who can pvp.The fact u use that powerfull class just for spam agro and selfsacrifice,describe how noob and incompetent u are>>U owned yourself with that picture that u posted.

It's a support who can heal his party defend the party and helping is killing noobs like u much easier if it isnt easy enough. u are flaming a support when u play ful lresist spoiler liek a fuking coward.

Just now, Soulka said:

It's a support who can heal his party defend the party and helping is killing noobs like u much easier if it isnt easy enough. u are flaming a support when u play ful lresist spoiler liek a fuking coward.

No its a server abuse,that emerald never looked into.There were many complaints and emerald never listened that selfsacrifice in hi5 was way to OP.There were several such specimens running in maps and broking all pvp experience of those arrounds.Even if sacrifice is legit it was OP as hell,paladins were really imortal even I couldnt kill such agrobot alone.Any idiot that failed with dd and wanted ruin experience of those arround could do it.

Only pathetic player and impotents would use such pussy tactic in faction server.All i remember that event is that u was trolling me following me everywhere and spaming me agro.This alone describe with who im talking here,some pathetic  clown noobs and liers.

44 minutes ago, Agent said:

Go fuk yourself u retards.Check your buff and say again what class did u play?U call yourself a tank?Say the fukin word agrobot.Tank was patty not you.Check your score 0 kills.I was top pvp,otherwise u wouldnt took those pictures and keep them in your hd just because i was nobody.If i would to take pics of noobs like u and your brother probably i would run of space on my hdd,and is something i dont do.That pic just reflects what 1 man can do vs full party with healer and u as agrobot with mage buffs and acumen weapon nothing else.

8/12

9 minutes ago, Star64 said:

8/12

Pretty sure i made people suffer alot that hi5 season,if i made u follow me in events with agrobot all over the place.Even that pic u took confirm what i said u had my name in it.Well i wont fell into this trap,all that matters is i feel satisfied that i hurt someone feelings into taking pictures with me and following me everywhere.Keep the hate up f4gots brothers.People that arent biased and played hi5 knows things arent as u and your brother try to present.There is a bigger picture in wich overal i was top 1 pvp,thats all that matters,rest is just hate made by pathetic loosers.

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Agent said:

Pretty sure i made people suffer alot that hi5 season,

You even cryed in HV every event

https://imgur.com/a/IEPWb

Edited by Star64

Posted (edited)

28 minutes ago, Star64 said:

You even cryed in HV every event

https://imgur.com/a/IEPWb

U was the one that said to people u come from Teon.And i saw enough what skills u had in pvp.If u were any good u could play paladin as legit class to pvp.But u took the shortcut and felt as a clown,spaming 2 skills in events.I would be really embarased to post such pics,the more u post the more u get selfowned.Nobody can take from me i was top dd those hi5 seasons,this are pathetic attempts.Everyone can have a bad event especially when unbalanced sides and having an agrobot specimen as fan followin everywhere in events.Where are the pics where i had 40,50,60+ pvps in maps,like i said there is a bigger picture to represent my actions those seasons wich ofc u arent interested into presenting.All u present is lies: a fake pic with me naked or unbuffed in direct pvp,and others with bad score in bad situations where probably annoyed by agrobots and with unbalanced sides.

As i said i feel good that i made clowns as u taking pics with me.It represents the big frustration u had when it comes about me.And u the dynamite brothers still are 2 frustrated kids.Trying to prove something false from some past seasons proves a big frustration that only loosers can have it.

Edited by Agent

5 minutes ago, Agent said:

U was the one that said to people u come from Teon.And i saw enough what skills u had in pvp.If u were any good u could play paladin as legit class to pvp.But u took the shortcut and felt as a clown,spaming 2 skills in events.I would be really embarased to post such pics,the more u post the more u get owned.Nobody can take from me i was top dd those hi5 seasons,this are pathetic attempts.Everyone can have a bad event especially when unbalanced sides and having an agrobot specimen as fan followin everywhere in events.Where are the pics where i had 40,50,60+ pvps in maps,like i said there is a bigger picture to represent my actions those seasons wich ofc u arent interested into presenting.All u present is lies: a fake pic with me naked or unbuffed in direct pvp,and others with bad score in bad situations where probably annoyed by agrobots.

As i said i feel good that i made clowns as u taking pics with me.It represents the big frustration u had when it comes about me.And u the dynamite brothers still are 2 frustrated kids.Trying to prove something false from some past seasons.

you just keep crying about how i fucked you in every event but i haven't seen a single event where detro/luffy/scaretactic/soulka/whoever complain about this kind of domination you're talking about

37 minutes ago, Star64 said:

you just keep crying about how i fucked you in every event but i haven't seen a single event where detro/luffy/scaretactic/soulka/whoever complain about this kind of domination you're talking about

All u fuck is your right hand when u masturbate.You are the ultimate pathetic player a java can have.