Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DiscipleOfLust

It really make some new players log out and never come to play again! Good job!

135 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Star64 said:

Do you really want to stack their members in one side?

Exactly.

It would be interesting, since balancer could put much more players against a stacked clan, eventually building decent opposition.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017. 12. 30. at 9:54 AM, Agent said:

ABout hi5,u was a harmless noob dude.U couldnt kill sh1t except maybe newbies by yourself alone.Keep dreaming u was in the same league with top players from hi5 season.U wasnt even close.

U still bring this hi5,wich maybe was your best season in wich u can brag about.But seriously u was an insect there.Just think a little dude,u was archer,not even a trickster,u think u could kill a good glad tyrant/glad.Or a titan specialist like me with 2 min on zealot guts or zealot frenzy.

I know this are baits just to annoy me .But u are just stupid,no one rememer even in l2ovc about a player soulka except as the idiot who cried to gm he fails a grade weapons.The only thing u could kill with archer was mages.Forget about tanks or warriors classes or daggers.U are a deluded idiot,grow the fukin up.

 

 

Well what u can brag about? telling u are top player after 90 days, when the competitive players already left so u can change from ur spoiler to ur titan and izi kill the b grades and that 5 players still in a garde. Do u want the 1 shot kill ss again? lmao

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/12/2017 at 11:05 AM, Agent said:

And speaking about that hi5 season,i think from all seasons played that was the most dominant from my perspective.

I disagree https://imgur.com/a/2WOB0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/12/2017 at 1:04 PM, Madlaxy said:

Exactly.

It would be interesting, since balancer could put much more players against a stacked clan, eventually building decent opposition.

Good idea. I've suggested many times that server should focus on team oriented play and each time i've suggested it they have closed the topic. Meanwhile you have every other big game (e.g League of legends) trying to develop team play. Beacuse its more fun.

Here they want to implement the F1 spam, though :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Soulka said:

Well what u can brag about? telling u are top player after 90 days, when the competitive players already left so u can change from ur spoiler to ur titan and izi kill the b grades and that 5 players still in a garde. Do u want the 1 shot kill ss again? lmao

Funny huh...?!? Competitive players play the game till server end ..not quit in 2 weeks. Competitive is not compatible with quiting. "lmao"

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, ImmunE said:

Funny huh...?!? Competitive players play the game till server end ..not quit in 2 weeks. Competitive is not compatible with quiting. "lmao"

That's a quote that these tools will never be able to comprehend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ImmunE said:

Funny huh...?!? Competitive players play the game till server end ..not quit in 2 weeks. Competitive is not compatible with quiting. "lmao"

Making up your own conclusions is funny too, huh...

 

4 hours ago, Mayhem said:

That's a quote that these tools will never be able to comprehend.

I find it disrespectful that you're being rude to one of the most veteran players in this server. First because you both are talking to a guy that promotes and plays more than two weeks on this server many seasons. Secondly because your example is bad.

Maybe with an example you can comprehend it.

e.g: Football team (A) has mathematically won the league as even if they lose their 5 matches left the will win the league as they are ahead of team (B) by 18 points. Team (C) is a team in the middle of the table. Team (A) plays a match vs (C) and team (A) plays with their rookies and they don't give a fuck. Team (C) wins the match 0-4 and claims they are the league winners. Is team (C) the best team? Did they win the league? Nope, it isn't in real life and its not going to be here.

 And it never will.

 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Star64 said:

Come on dude,dont post such sh1t.Clearly i was unbuffed checking online wich seems poor btw.Check my rank check your rank check 2-3 newbies.I was either checking this or u got me in prelow proces,wich switched to demon set for a fraction a sec(or some other gear wich i forget).U got me either in a bad moment or was unbuffed.YOur chances to faces me were 1 vs 1 were none,abosolutely zero.I couldnt die to glads/tyrants with my titan ,wich btw tyrant/glads were top of the chain food,and u think i could die to an archer in a legit pvp?.Once i got u in 1st initial rush u was done.Only trickster had some chance with warp (still low chances even for them).As for archer,any doesnt matter gear or how good he was,1vs1 he had 0% chance,who played hi5 season knows im right.

So this is all u got?I am not top pvp player in your opinion ok i can live with that,even if u say it because u are salty and i did alot of pain to noobs as u in that season.This also begs the question why u take pics to someone who u consider bad?Its irrelevant question ofc and unmask your bulsh1t.

But telling sh1t is just this.And is what trolls do.

 

Edited by Agent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

23 hours ago, Soulka said:

Well what u can brag about? telling u are top player after 90 days, when the competitive players already left so u can change from ur spoiler to ur titan and izi kill the b grades and that 5 players still in a garde. Do u want the 1 shot kill ss again? lmao

I was in top this season after 14 days,while 1st week played most as dwarf and after as a titan in a mage server.So wtf are u talking about retard?Do u know i play l2ovc since 1st seasons?Do u know how sick of starting mage i am really?In hi5 did i play spoiler u fukin retard?

Some people are so stupid and so full of sh1t for different reasons,mostli maybe gelous or i dont know,maybe dislike me because i point them as nobodies,wich is exactly what they are and they need retaliate somehow with bulsh1ts.

Soulka and star 69 the dynamite brothers,2 pathetic idiots,trying to flame me and judge me.This when they are nothing more than trolls and some nonfactors and biggest randoms even for a java standard.

ANd beside the dynamite brothers there is also ciga69 aka scaretactic,another buthurted d1ckhead wich once in a while pop his head in this forum to troll just like this idiotic brothers do.This one tried to flame i play as spoiler and such when he donate since day 1 for max gear:).Or he comes and he tell me i dont know mechanics and that bison doesnt work with bow.People are too dumb even to realise how pathetic they are.

Edited by Agent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

23 hours ago, Soulka said:

Well what u can brag about? telling u are top player after 90 days, when the competitive players already left so u can change from ur spoiler to ur titan and izi kill the b grades and that 5 players still in a garde. Do u want the 1 shot kill ss again? lmao

6 hours ago, ImmunE said:

Funny huh...?!? Competitive players play the game till server end ..not quit in 2 weeks. Competitive is not compatible with quiting. "lmao"

Yeah i play l2ovc since starts,10 years or something dunno exactly,and im in top just because other leave.Nice conclusion but i need ask do u even have a brain?What competitive players?This pseudoplayers that quit after 2 weeks they dissapear from top either if they play or not.I always considered l2ovc as a marathon,u cant quit after 2 weeks and say u was best.In 1st 2 weeks its just avadon wars stage.About what we talk here.Do u even know what competitive means?It means more than nolifers 24/7 or donators killing lowbies with avadon,no skill enchant no char customization and such.

Even hi5 had a mage top for 2 weeks,and he stayed and lost his spot wasnt even top 10 after.This mages cannot make 70-80 frags every damm map if all players would have progressed characters with decent gear.This "top players" are newbie killers they nolife 1st days for top mage gear or in some cases donate and kill lowbies.

And this top mages die easy after 2-3 weeks to decent fighters,but the only thing that keeps them top is that server never runs out of newbies to farm.There is no class at better farming this newbies other than magesWhat they consider top pvp after 2 weeks for me means as top newbie killers,nothing to brag about.

 

Edited by Agent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Star64 said:

I find it disrespectful that you're being rude to one of the most veteran players in this server. First because you both are talking to a guy that promotes and plays more than two weeks on this server many seasons. Secondly because your example is bad.

Maybe with an example you can comprehend it.

e.g: Football team (A) has mathematically won the league as even if they lose their 5 matches left the will win the league as they are ahead of team (B) by 18 points. Team (C) is a team in the middle of the table. Team (A) plays a match vs (C) and team (A) plays with their rookies and they don't give a fuck. Team (C) wins the match 0-4 and claims they are the league winners. Is team (C) the best team? Did they win the league? Nope, it isn't in real life and its not going to be here.

 And it never will.

 To begin with, I wasn't even talking about you. However, if you consider yourself belonging to ''these trolls'' category, then your assumption couldn't be more correct. Apart from that, you made me curious since you called yourself a veteran. So, next time don't forget to type your nickname in game as well. I've never seen (at least for 3 seasons so far) a Star64 online or whatsoever, so why would I consider you anything else other than a nobody posting irrelevant stuff whenever he logs on the forum? In other words, if my nickname was jajaja and I was posting on the forum as ZzdsdffDSF, why would anyone even take me seriously? Furthermore, there is nothing to be won here. There is no winner place to be claimed. The sole purpose you join this server is to pvp and have some fun. Still, I will take up on your example and answer even to that; This is how I feel whenever a new season begins. However, at least for as long as I've been here, I haven't seen any kind of similar example to the one you typed apart from 1 to let's say max 3 individuals who win everything in the server over and over again, so be more specific. The only thing I've seen you and some other unknown nicknames type is bragging about killing the female orc on a high 5 server. If that's your example of winning any league, well I'm going to fold on that one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Mayhem they are idiotic trolls.They dont even like interlude,they call it tetrislude,so clearly they spam this interlude forums without even playing.They played hi5 and grand crusade.IN hi5 one of them was a pathetic archer and other was a patethic agrobot.This agrobot was paladin with mage buffs and acumen weapon spamming agro and selfsacrifice like a retard.And this agrobot in many events was my shadow,wasnt even party related to defend his party.He trolled me and any other players he didnt like with his agrobot,just to annoy people.

People will find a way to abuse somehow the game,the funny part is that they consider themself"good players",and they can judge other players wich are miles better than them.This is the irony.

This soulka when played interlude he quited that season cause he couldnt enchant a grade weapons,or something like that.......In old interlude seasons people recall him as a lame ass gladiator.

Edited by Agent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018. 01. 01. at 5:49 PM, ImmunE said:

Funny huh...?!? Competitive players play the game till server end ..not quit in 2 weeks. Competitive is not compatible with quiting. "lmao"

Ye sure, when they get bored cuz of no competition should they just sit in town so they can prove they are online and not quitted? lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

22 hours ago, Agent said:

I was in top this season after 14 days,while 1st week played most as dwarf and after as a titan in a mage server.So wtf are u talking about retard?Do u know i play l2ovc since 1st seasons?Do u know how sick of starting mage i am really?In hi5 did i play spoiler u fukin retard?

Some people are so stupid and so full of sh1t for different reasons,mostli maybe gelous or i dont know,maybe dislike me because i point them as nobodies,wich is exactly what they are and they need retaliate somehow with bulsh1ts.

Soulka and star 69 the dynamite brothers,2 pathetic idiots,trying to flame me and judge me.This when they are nothing more than trolls and some nonfactors and biggest randoms even for a java standard.

ANd beside the dynamite brothers there is also ciga69 aka scaretactic,another buthurted d1ckhead wich once in a while pop his head in this forum to troll just like this idiotic brothers do.This one tried to flame i play as spoiler and such when he donate since day 1 for max gear:).Or he comes and he tell me i dont know mechanics and that bison doesnt work with bow.People are too dumb even to realise how pathetic they are.

being in top cuz u get pvp by spoling, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE TRUE POWERHOUSE OF L2!!!

these nonfactors dominated H5 and spent adena on hookers cuz had too much, while u were eating dirt all the time. LUL

And you are nowhere in these 2-3 weeks when those FACTORS farming ur ass, and u are just hiding behind ur shitty spoiler, and when u realize they left, u switch on ur main class and claim to be the top pvp everyseason. What a clown :delf2_2:

Edited by Soulka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just have 1 way: ignore comments from players who want to turn this server a place for only DPS class players and can't admit that dont have any inteligent idea to counter some class and just talk the same shit: "theres no point to play here..."

Its really incredible, u log on some map and see tons of daggers and archers exploding that A grade(+0) newbies. The best way to farm is use a tanker and control this huge damage in a massive pvp... finally it result in problematic people talking shit. Players are free to play what ever they want, mainly whatever that map needs.
They are waiting for everybody acting like these high rate pvp servers: archers, mages, healers only pressing 3 buttons and fighting without any good disable-type skill.
(most incredible: very limited skill play and calling theirselves proplayers)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Soulka said:

Ye sure, when they get bored cuz of no competition should they just sit in town so they can prove they are online and not quitted? lmao

Its actually the oposite.When people get more competitive,when more people progress their classess have proper builds and not the default char start with ....than this so called proplayers arent anymore why is that?.They have no competition really?What competition had till that point beside majority being in avadons and blue wolf with bo.This is l2ovc faction server.Its on stages there is more than avadon stage,thats just the starting phase. Server aint about who kills the most avadons in 2 weeks .

I cant even understand people are really serious with this.But i dont believe,idiots like u are just trolling in purpose.Either troll or if they serious than they are just stupid.

This can be at most a joke.Seriously they dont have competition when most are avadons....Than they should skip this part and join 2 week laters when some decent folks that knows what their doing pops up to kick their lame asses.Most of this so top pro players for the 1st week wich majority are mages will die like peasants to more advanced players with better gear than blue wolf with bo.

 

Edited by Agent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Soulka said:

being in top cuz u get pvp by spoling, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE TRUE POWERHOUSE OF L2!!!

these nonfactors dominated H5 and spent adena on hookers cuz had too much, while u were eating dirt all the time. LUL

And you are nowhere in these 2-3 weeks when those FACTORS farming ur ass, and u are just hiding behind ur shitty spoiler, and when u realize they left, u switch on ur main class and claim to be the top pvp everyseason. What a clown :delf2_2:

I wasnt even spoiler hi5 troll.Keep trolling idiot :),say same things like a parrot,.U took a pic with me unbuffed,or i was pvp naked to give those newbies a chance,server was dead .But anyway i dont even need defend myself,those who played hi5 and were arround knows its a parody what u try to present here.

Edited by Agent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And btw retard Soulka in 1st weeks were 15 mages in top 20,i said from the 1st days ,to enjoy while they can,and as always i was righ,after i developed a little,the pain was big time for any such top players .Some of them quit while in glory true but not all of them,those that stayed saw they are just top newbie killers,nothing more.I ended that hi5 season no one was even close to my builded char.I didnt even need elegia for my titan for wich i had everything prepared in advanced,i dominated server with dynasty till end.When emerald unlocked elegia server was 5 vs 5 dead already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/1/2018 at 0:40 AM, Mayhem said:

 To begin with, I wasn't even talking about you. However, if you consider yourself belonging to ''these trolls'' category, then your assumption couldn't be more correct. 

No sir, read my post over again, Maybe you can comprehend it once you read it properly. I called you a spoiled brat who has no manners. Educate yourself.

On 1/1/2018 at 0:40 AM, Mayhem said:

So, next time don't forget to type your nickname in game as well. I've never seen (at least for 3 seasons so far) a Star64 online or whatsoever, so why would I consider you anything else other than a nobody posting irrelevant stuff whenever he logs on the forum? In other words, if my nickname was jajaja and I was posting on the forum as ZzdsdffDSF, why would anyone even take me seriously?

Fat ronaldo, ronaldinho, ryan giggs are any worse cause you were young and you didnt get to watch them? They haven't played last seasons but they are considered legends.

I think i've made a reputation myself, i've played this server back and forth since 2010. Damn, i even played when Erb was the owner and Builder was still a trainee. Yup, emerald's nick name was Builder before emerald. Other players can tell you i've been friendlier or not but every season i've played i've shown up as a top competitor.

On 1/1/2018 at 0:40 AM, Mayhem said:

Furthermore, there is nothing to be won here. There is no winner place to be claimed. The sole purpose you join this server is to pvp and have some fun.

You were talking about competition here and now you pull the carebear card. ¿Qué?

I personally feel that games with good competition that you can play with friends are the best games. Even if the game sucks and the features are outdated, if you have those two, its worth playing. I've quit private retails where i had tons of farm but there was no population. I enjoy competition

On 1/1/2018 at 0:40 AM, Mayhem said:

However, at least for as long as I've been here, I haven't seen any kind of similar example to the one you typed apart from 1 to let's say max 3 individuals who win everything in the server over and over again, so be more specific.

At this point i think you're just trolling. My point was clear since the beggining. You don't have to play a full season to be one of the top players here. As i've said many times pvp score has two main factors: time and KDA. And in our case, Agent only has a lot of free time to spend online

On 1/1/2018 at 0:40 AM, Mayhem said:

The only thing I've seen you and some other unknown nicknames type is bragging about killing the female orc on a high 5 server. 

Which i'm really proud of.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 1/1/2018 at 11:26 PM, Agent said:

Come on dude,dont post such sh1t.Clearly i was unbuffed checking online wich seems poor btw.Check my rank check your rank check 2-3 newbies.I was either checking this or u got me in prelow proces,wich switched to demon set for a fraction a sec(or some other gear wich i forget).U got me either in a bad moment or was unbuffed.YOur chances to faces me were 1 vs 1 were none,abosolutely zero.I couldnt die to glads/tyrants with my titan ,wich btw tyrant/glads were top of the chain food,and u think i could die to an archer in a legit pvp?.Once i got u in 1st initial rush u was done.

It was my normal damage, i can post pics hitting abc/rhaegar for 18-20k. Its attribute damage vs no resist. You were so greedy that you never got to spent your "200k adena" while i was rocking around with 2 bows +16 320attri:D

On 1/1/2018 at 11:26 PM, Agent said:

YOur chances to faces me were 1 vs 1 were none,abosolutely zero.I couldnt die to glads/tyrants with my titan ,wich btw tyrant/glads were top of the chain food,and u think i could die to an archer in a legit pvp?.Once i got u in 1st initial rush u was done.

As my pic has proven, i won 1v1. However, if you learned to buff up properly it would still be 60-65% vs 40-35%:

  • titan dmg cap
  • you can't buffers skills l2j
  • fixed rush distance

If you were on guts i'd take a bit more to kite you around while you sapmmed "run noob" or some raging shit but it would just be a matter of time.

 

 

 

And if you still don't agree, you'd cry cause you'd just get locked by my aggro bot while i killed you. 

cya

 

Edited by Star64

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

oopsie double post, please emeral delete copy. ty

Edited by Star64
double post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Star64 said:

It was my normal damage, i can post pics hitting abc/rhaegar for 18-20k. Its attribute damage vs no resist. You were so greedy that you never got to spent your "200k adena" while i was rocking around with 2 bows +16 320attri:D

As my pic has proven, i won 1v1. However, if you learned to buff up properly it would still be 60-65% vs 40-35%:

  • titan dmg cap
  • you can't buffers skills l2j
  • fixed rush distance

If you were on guts i'd take a bit more to kite you around while you sapmmed "run noob" or some raging shit but it would just be a matter of time.

 

 

 

And if you still don't agree, you'd cry cause you'd just get locked by my aggro bot while i killed you. 

cya

 

I think u should win the prize for the troll of the year in this forums.Or u really believe the sh1t u just say and in this case u need some pills with memory from brain.Dude seriously u were full party i could take down all of u easy with healer and stuff if it wasnt for the agrobot retard that kept me in target lock all the time.And u talk about 1 vs 1.And u talk about element 300 vs 0.There is a reason why i didnt switch to moirai from dynasty and because it was fully elemented.Even without guts u couldnt crit me more than 3-4k for real,also u have someone else hiting for 800 damage and u hit me 3k normal and 15k and u think it was normal seriously without me being naked or unbuffed and checkin or trolling arround?.Most damage i could take was someone was from stacked sh such abc with m crit 5-6k,but even him wasnt a problem for me despite he ussually had perma healer.

Thats the reality.I think u are senile from young age.Some time pass and u forget and mess things up.....No one knows u and nobody knows soulka,except as trolls and idiots.

Keep the myth and legends up,wich none will believe such science fiction stories.

Edited by Agent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chaks was also playing hi5 btw since i saw his crest.We did play duo.If he comes forums he can just tells that all u try here

1 hour ago, Star64 said:

It was my normal damage, i can post pics hitting abc/rhaegar for 18-20k. Its attribute damage vs no resist. You were so greedy that you never got to spent your "200k adena" while i was rocking around with 2 bows +16 320attri:D

As my pic has proven, i won 1v1. However, if you learned to buff up properly it would still be 60-65% vs 40-35%:

  •  

cya

 

Dude i was duo with chaks that season.He played very little,i did more.It was his clan crest that i saw from crest.Im pretty sure he will remember how things actually happend .And not your bulsh1t and lies story.Or anyone who played hi5 season for that matter.I dont know whats your problem,why u come with this lies>>i dont even find it funny.I understand what trolling is ,but even trolling should have a limit of decency.

1vs1 no one had any fukin chance,zero u should know it but ofc wont admit it ever,and preffer to stay the dumb ignorant and troll with lies.No fukin glad/tyrant/dagger/offensive paladin could actually kill me.There were some glad with red weapon he still couldnt.And u talk about u as archer being able to:)?.From that pic clearly its something wrong,its very suspect that i wasnt in combative mode,naked or whatever,and u took that for granted.But u should stop with this lies,enough is enough already troll.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

:)Anyway Soulka and star69 u can go crawl back to your caves.I dont even know why someone like  me pay attention to nobodies like u.Clearly if u want try look for fame u need find a better because u will just ignore from me for now on.

Edited by Agent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0