Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DiscipleOfLust

It really make some new players log out and never come to play again! Good job!

135 posts in this topic

First of all: I dont have any personal problem with Epic(mainly Empire) players. I really have a good relation with guys like Kat, Mayhem and respect them.

•If we are every season loosing new players earlier and all time the discussions on this forum flows to "low number" of players when some balance problema happens, remember:

-How can new players(without all enough good features to build an character and bring more activity to server) farm after take PK on"Games Manager" farmzone when they are trying to lvl up?
-If you really want more players on events? why u keep joining events in oposite faction and just making an desonest PvP leaving that players see "how the balance works" and finally stop playing because can't share some knowlege with more experient players, because they are too childlike to support mainly our admin who are trying to make a good work and bring players, thats all we need!

•It was the first time I decided to film it, I really always tell my members to fight each other and RESPECT new players. Almost all clans used to have this type of player ending all the fun.
•I can't think in any change on server more than:

1)players need to really growl up their minds
2)admin have to punish players who made it.

•Important observation: that Everson was the only DPS player on that map, the rest were common new players trying to kill an full pt with healer en OL covering... they just hunt that easy targets and blatantly don't killed himo at least trade that newbies some reward. One more time: how can this new players stay and see how this server can be a good experience?

L2_2017_12_25_20_06_12_00.wmv

2 people like this

15 hours ago, DiscipleOfLust said:

-If you really want more players on events? why u keep joining events in oposite faction and just making an desonest PvP leaving that players see "how the balance works" and finally stop playing because can't share some knowlege with more experient players, because they are too childlike to support mainly our admin who are trying to make a good work and bring players, thats all we need!

L2_2017_12_25_20_06_12_00.wmv

I will take up this argument and thumbs it up x 1000000. People who join a different faction from the same clan/ally should always fight each other. If they don't, they fuck up all the fun not just for newbies, but for veterans too. If you dislike hitting your 'friend', then it's simply wait in town until u get in while being in the same faction. However, nothing can be done about it Disciple since people are dumb and they can't understand the basics.

1 person likes this

Disciple stop the drama,u dont see server count?This aint an issue when server is highly populated.Some clan leaders including myself preffer this rule so members dont hit each other because of drama and flames that result after.Buy a fukin brain,clan arent suposed to fights against same clan in every l2 server normally,its actually a normal thing,just that at such low population,this situations like in your videos can happend.Wich maybe means its time for end the server?

i think this rule about clans started from you guys cuz when someone with good gear are with other faction u dont want him to attack you because he has full gear and u dont want to die before you get some noob kills first...and that drive u crazy we following your rules !!! beside im doing 1.6k to DRAGONIC and i do 1.2k to DC ROBE !!!! Kat HAS trance +30!!! WHILE THERE IS NO GOLEM FOR US!!! while i get 5.2k from prinny with dragonic +0 set and i do 1.5 max to her if u can see the difference here u can understand  !!! for those reasons server need Wipe cuz you will play alone and start fighting each other... in the end u will become enemies !!

Edited by CtrL
1 person likes this

booring , you're an idiot. The server can accept people at any time xD. 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Zirconium said:

booring , you're an idiot. The server can accept people at any time xD. 

what do u mean how can actually farm free golems ? please inform me 

Old School , N1ggah'

Edited by Zirconium

1 minute ago, Zirconium said:

Old School , N1ggah'

i dont really get u .....

Just now, CtrL said:

i dont really get u .....

It Is Or It Ain't , U press The Button , There u go . You can already start again be4 you begin. ))).

well im not master of english language but im master on l2 so i can understand when some people is gifted and who is not !
besides 1 week on server i dont see u why do u have opinion ? are u in this server ? 

Its clan decision if they do hit each other or not.This its never an issue with normal server and with normal population.A clan leader cannot be blame for such decision because if u think better its for the sake of his clan discipline, he preffers staying away from dramas.Isnt stupid to fight your own clan when u have plenty enemies and targets to fight against?(this when server its decent population and not this apocalyptic server with 10 players in total).And people can say whatever,there will always be discipline issues and dramas in a chaotic clan with no rules.

And what punishment u talk about?This OP must be a parody really.Btw disciple when u was in my clan i kicked you cause u started to act like a nany trying to babysit me,that we need make 3-4 parties in town before events.Do u even have brain?Wtf is wrong with u.

Edited by Agent

Some new people are asking for a new season due to gear difference. Have you thought about the fact that when you joined the server (which happened recently) a grade gear was free and S grade extremely cheap? I don't think you are getting the whole picture here and maybe you simply can't get the point. Even if a new season begins, the only time when you will be exactly same geared as the rest of the people will be only when the server will be live for the first 10 hours. Then, the good players or others who donate etc... will always surpass the rest in gear by far.Also, have you thought about the fact that a new season will make you think that it's too hard to farm for A or S grade since A cost 20k in total and S 50k? You've just joined a server and you saw that u got S grade in a day and u think that it will be like that if it starts over? Let me tell you what will happen; you will pvp for a day-2 days in B grade, max a week. Then, you will get an A grade weapon and smth will happen and will make you quit because you will be bored to keep farming and farming because most of you are missing the main point of a PVP server. You don't join this kind of server to become the great rpg player and feel it beneath your skin. The sole reason you join in the very first place is to PvP. So, fresh start or 1000 days running, there is no fucking difference since the purpose of it is just and only one: PVP. When the fuck will you get that? If you want something else, then start looking for it.

agent i was in your clan about a week i saw u online once asking xVeil to get CL cuz u cant be active so much....and next day Veil went to Empire nice SubLeader all old school guys went to empire like they are all friends and killing whole server this is not balance and if there is no balance we dont willing to play on server we either start again to have fun or stay with ur +20 armor and +30 skills and 5 active agument weapons and walk alone in ghost towns !!! and FOR ALL THAT U NEED TO THX GOLEMS WHICH ISNT DROPPABLE ANY MORE !!!! 

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, CtrL said:

well im not master of english language but im master on l2 so i can understand when some people is gifted and who is not !
besides 1 week on server i dont see u why do u have opinion ? are u in this server ? 

u little sh1t is master of l2? ))). U must be the father of all mother. Excuses moi ctrl-aux. If you're not a master of English though , i can tell ya i took my mastery in both ))). when u were playing with the small little water pistol ?  U remmembah' ? the 1 that u used when u were little to pew pew. picachu. I'll haunt you. You'll see me on the servah'.

Edited by Zirconium
wops..

3 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

Some new people are asking for a new season due to gear difference. Have you thought about the fact that when you joined the server (which happened recently) a grade gear was free and S grade extremely cheap? I don't think you are getting the whole picture here and maybe you simply can't get the point. Even if a new season begins, the only time when you will be exactly same geared as the rest of the people will be only when the server will be live for the first 10 hours. Then, the good players or others who donate etc... will always surpass the rest in gear by far.Also, have you thought about the fact that a new season will make you think that it's too hard to farm for A or S grade since A cost 20k in total and S 50k? You've just joined a server and you saw that u got S grade in a day and u think that it will be like that if it starts over? Let me tell you what will happen; you will pvp for a day-2 days in B grade, max a week. Then, you will get an A grade weapon and smth will happen and will make you quit because you will be bored to keep farming and farming because most of you are missing the main point of a PVP server. You don't join this kind of server to become the great rpg player and feel it beneath your skin. The sole reason you join in the very first place is to PvP. So, fresh start or 1000 days running, there is no fucking difference since the purpose of it is just and only one: PVP. When the fuck will you get that? If you want something else, then start looking for it.

are u afraid to start over ? cuz we dont have problem with B grades ! 

2 minutes ago, Zirconium said:

u little sh1t are master of l2? ))). U must be the father of all mother. Excuses moi ctrl-aux. If you're not a master of English though , i can tell ya i took my mastery in both ))). when u were playing with the small little water pistol ?  U remmembah' ? the 1 that u used when u were little to pew pew. picachu. I'll haunt you. You'll see me on the servah'.

when i see you remind me who u are cuz ill forget you soon cuz there is no space in my mind for noobs :/ 

Just now, CtrL said:

are u afraid to start over ? cuz we dont have problem with B grades ! 

I give no fucks whether ill start over or not, nothing will change. Are you retarded or what? I've been reading these quotes for 3 seasons now and the exact same people are the ones who quit first when the new season begins.

1 minute ago, Mayhem said:

I give no fucks whether ill start over or not, nothing will change. Are you retarded or what? I've been reading these quotes for 3 seasons now and the exact same people are the ones who quit first when the new season begins.

u.U Sighs'.sigh.jpg

2 minutes ago, CtrL said:

agent i was in your clan about a week i saw u online once asking xVeil to get CL cuz u cant be active so much....and next day Veil went to Empire nice SubLeader all old school guys went to empire like they are all friends and killing whole server this is not balance and if there is no balance we dont willing to play on server we either start again to have fun or stay with ur +20 armor and +30 skills and 5 active agument weapons and walk alone in ghost towns !!! and FOR ALL THAT U NEED TO THX GOLEMS WHICH ISNT DROPPABLE ANY MORE !!!! 

U have no ideea how hard is to find reliable players to put trust on this server.Its a kindergarten server with mentality of kindergarten players.And this aint my fault.I am not a perfect player also not a perfect leader everyone has his own flaws but at least i dont ahve this java mentality,that when i see it all over the place in this server i wodner why i even bother.I should try play more as a player from now than actually as a clan.And this if i will decide to play near future.

ANd the so called "good players" in this server,are the most ego selfish player u can find in any servers.For the little skill that they got they have too big egos wich is hard to handle them.

Just now, Mayhem said:

well i joined first time on server and i notice so many problems thats why im asking about wipe otherwise im gonna look for better server i dont care to start again from start believe me i can do it 10 times in a raw if its WORTH if it doesnt worth i can stop while i have everything ! stay with your empire and pvp each other then 

not hitting clan is a old tradition mostly because people get mad and think its personal somehow, start qqing on clan chat. i agree with agent that in low population its an issue.

i have played past this days and this golem thingy is pretty fcked up, if i was just joining no way i would stay against full stacked PJ that even if i farm the same amount of time as they did, i'd never reach the same gear and be able to fight 1 to 1. wipe is needed, we are in holidays and imo emearald could take some advantage of it to open less populated chornicles

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, CtrL said:

well i joined first time on server and i notice so many problems thats why im asking about wipe otherwise im gonna look for better server i dont care to start again from start believe me i can do it 10 times in a raw if its WORTH if it doesnt worth i can stop while i have everything ! stay with your empire and pvp each other then 

'so many problems' There is  a suggestion thread if you'd like to express something. Instead, you joined and the first thing you did was to start a wipe thread like anyone will wipe the server just because you decided to play it. I prefer pvping each other than playing a server for 10 days and starting over and over and over again

how u make som +16 ? without golems ? how u get hero ? without feed? who are u in the end ? and whom feeding u in oly? 

111.bmp

7 minutes ago, Agent said:

U have no ideea how hard is to find reliable players to put trust on this server.Its a kindergarten server with mentality of kindergarten players.And this aint my fault.I am not a perfect player also not a perfect leader everyone has his own flaws but at least i dont ahve this java mentality,that when i see it all over the place in this server i wodner why i even bother.I should try play more as a player from now than actually as a clan.And this if i will decide to play near future.

ANd the so called "good players" in this server,are the most ego selfish player u can find in any servers.For the little skill that they got they have too big egos wich is hard to handle them.

I got a mental institution.. U know you're always welcome along the "Mentals" ))). Crimsons Is A Lovely Spirit Aswell which helps us out and makes us stand in the crowd ))).  :P.

Edited by Zirconium