Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Agent

Non tradable items

14 posts in this topic

I know at 1st it sounds crazy but i think this would make a more healthy server.So everyone keeps what he farms or donate in terms of gear weapon and jewels,and if people leaving wich is the habbit here,they wont make a domino effect leaving behind other stacked players that shows from nowhere,or when u see players selling full epic jewels and stuff+++ its getting ridicoulos how amount of adena can somone get just because his friends leave his items and stuff,wich for others to farm such ammount is really impossible in legit way.

This is faction server,i know its normal on every server,but at more deeply thinking this may sound a good ideea instead,Also for future season just for consideration and is more a food for thought than sugestion.

Edited by Agent

Btw i saw is in wrong part of section :),emerald if u can move it at suggestion.

I won't make items untradable, its a vital part of the game no matter good or bad.

While people use it to transfer items to others after they leave it is still a vital part for a healthy server economy, so people can make trades with each other, sell / buy stuff.

33 minutes ago, Emerald said:

I won't make items untradable, its a vital part of the game no matter good or bad.

While people use it to transfer items to others after they leave it is still a vital part for a healthy server economy, so people can make trades with each other, sell / buy stuff.

But there is "fair" element too wich i must bring into discussion.While if is healthy or not for economy its debatable.An economy can still exist without it,there are numerous elements such mats,enchants,event items,golems etc.I think its not a good sign when players see shops with full epics at market.Some may ignore other may consider it unfair and follow the example of those who quited.And thinking from another angle aplayer can be as good as he can farm not as how much items he can gets from friends wich may be the case for some.The other who farm and arent lucky to have such friends :) may find it unfair.

A player must farm 2-3 weeks to get full gear if he play crazy active.And some players get such amount just because other players are leaving server.On normal server with alot higher population,this aint an issue and is may be normal.But here being a faction and lower population,i think it may be little more unfair,impact of such items is much greater than on high populated servers.

Edited by Agent

5 hours ago, Reicher said:

Agent you are such a  cupcake.

Your comments have nothing related with this topic.This suggestion is actually a good ideea in my opinion but ofc im not the one to decide.I know the ammount of players that leave and how few players can get tons of items wich they cannot farm alone.Its np,people can mock me whatever their reason buthurt or different reason i just try improve things arround me and my intentions are positive.

Edited by Agent

On 12/25/2017 at 7:59 AM, Agent said:

i just try improve things arround me 

Yes indeed, you're just trying to improve things around you not around the server. 

Agent I think that you are totally misplaced, because if you want everything to be totally fair there should be no donation on any server.

Another point where the injustice is seen is in the oly where the clans like Empire, PONY, NoClan pass points among their members or create other accounts and register them in olys and points are also passed, and I just play to win my points but how to compete with them? if EversoR (Hero Dominator), or HappyNewYear (Hero Grand Khavatari) or a duelist it is easy to kill an archer in oly and then pass the points to users like XrifasX (Hero Saggitarius).

That if I do not see it right but nobody complains about it because it favors them as a clan.

3 hours ago, MistIXIArtic said:

Agent I think that you are totally misplaced, because if you want everything to be totally fair there should be no donation on any server.

Another point where the injustice is seen is in the oly where the clans like Empire, PONY, NoClan pass points among their members or create other accounts and register them in olys and points are also passed, and I just play to win my points but how to compete with them? if EversoR (Hero Dominator), or HappyNewYear (Hero Grand Khavatari) or a duelist it is easy to kill an archer in oly and then pass the points to users like XrifasX (Hero Saggitarius).

That if I do not see it right but nobody complains about it because it favors them as a clan.

I wont speak about donation since is 1 of reasons what keeps server going,and im not interested in this aspect at all to talk l.About oly,hero here is really irrelevant people may skip this part,the only benefit i see from getting hero is a better status for your character wich gives u all clan skills.So something irrelevant doesnt matter if its fair or unfair.And about oly if players want do something about it and take destiny in their own hands and be competitive they need make competitve oly classes and fight on their own,this way feeders are irrelevant,this is a free advice that i give them.

Back to my point i would really like a server in wich a player is as strong as he farm(or donate for that matter).And not others factors such other leaving them tons of items.

Edited by Agent

3 hours ago, Agent said:

Back to my point i would really like a server in wich a player is as strong as he farm(or donate for that matter).And not others factors such other leaving them tons of items.

So you don't feel bad for playing a spoiler for the first 1 month for approximately 12 hours a day. I'll try to explain it in the simplest way possible so you can understand.

Hypothetically speaking I have "ton of items" and I decide to leave, this automatically means -1 geared person for the server. If I however, gift my items to a newb or a friend who certainly has less than me, then it wouldn't matter if I leave because my items will balance things out. If I don't give my items to another person then you'll be left out playing with majority of people who have  lower gear than you. Unless that's what you want, to feel superior and validated in the last 30 days of the server because in the first 30 other players were beating the angels out of you whilst you were noobing around with a spoiler. 

Gifting items means there will be an ongoing competition, but not gonna lie, you do appear as someone who hates competition and would rather kill newbies whilst having a +16 bow than fight against people who are of equal to you. But do you know what, at least your stats on the stats list will look marvelous and next time you argue with sosa or whoever, you'll have "an evidence" to validate your whole existence. 

Agent this is not a farm server, get over it. 

18 hours ago, Reicher said:

So you don't feel bad for playing a spoiler for the first 1 month for approximately 12 hours a day. I'll try to explain it in the simplest way possible so you can understand.

Hypothetically speaking I have "ton of items" and I decide to leave, this automatically means -1 geared person for the server. If I however, gift my items to a newb or a friend who certainly has less than me, then it wouldn't matter if I leave because my items will balance things out. If I don't give my items to another person then you'll be left out playing with majority of people who have  lower gear than you. Unless that's what you want, to feel superior and validated in the last 30 days of the server because in the first 30 other players were beating the angels out of you whilst you were noobing around with a spoiler. 

Gifting items means there will be an ongoing competition, but not gonna lie, you do appear as someone who hates competition and would rather kill newbies whilst having a +16 bow than fight against people who are of equal to you. But do you know what, at least your stats on the stats list will look marvelous and next time you argue with sosa or whoever, you'll have "an evidence" to validate your whole existence. 

Agent this is not a farm server, get over it. 

Yeah gl competing with someone that gets gifts from 5 players.Someone can get 500k adena just because of others leaving.Its an extreme example but very possible.Newbies have enough advantages,look how cheap are s items now.And when they meet someone stackable with 10 friends that left his items u think u can do something about to be his level by farming alone?.No matter how much someone can farm he will never reach his level.And whats the fun to play with someone else items and his work,its nothing to brag about,and its more a deservice for newbies and other players than actually a positive thing.

And what arguments with sosa u speak about?That dude is a scammer and a pathetic leader.People are blind to see that?its not even a debate.I really feel sry for players and this server and for those who think otherwise,wich means they dont have standards at all.

Edited by Agent

41 minutes ago, Agent said:

Yeah gl competing with someone that gets gifts from 5 players.Someone can get 500k adena just because of others leaving.Its an extreme example but very possible.Newbies have enough advantages,look how cheap are s items now.And when they meet someone stackable with 10 friends that left his items u think u can do something about to be his level by farming alone?.No matter how much someone can farm he will never reach his level.And whats the fun to play with someone else items and his work,its nothing to brag about,and its more a deservice for newbies and other players than actually a positive thing.

And what arguments with sosa u speak about?That dude is a scammer and a pathetic leader.People are blind to see that?its not even a debate.I really feel sry for players and this server and for those who think otherwise,wich means they dont have standards at all.

"It's an extreme but very possible" but has that happened before or are you just hypothetically speaking as an attempt to strengthen your poor argument? 

You still haven't convinced me, or Emerald, to why this is such a bad thing. You do realise non-tradable items also means no trade system right, or did that skipped your little biased brain?

If items are so cheap and newbies can progress easily then why does it matter if 1 person gets things for free, the rest will be able to catch up. There isn't that much to do with adena, especially on Interlude. If two people have same items, which is very possible, but one has less adena why does that matter? Whether someone is going to donate or get things from a friend is exactly the same thing, unless you are against donation too? 

"What's fun to play with someone else items and his work" jheez I don't know Agent maybe because they will be able to instantly start competing with veterans and possible kick your ass, that sounds like fun to me! Evidently you are the only one who takes pride in hoarding items and adena, we just like to pvp. 

What arguments I speak about? I don't know maybe the ones you have on literally every single thread on this forum. I love how you try to twist people's words, or is that because you just genuinly don't understand? 

Oh Agent, you sound so salty and you can't even see it! 

25 minutes ago, Reicher said:

"It's an extreme but very possible" but has that happened before or are you just hypothetically speaking as an attempt to strengthen your poor argument? 

You still haven't convinced me, or Emerald, to why this is such a bad thing. You do realise non-tradable items also means no trade system right, or did that skipped your little biased brain?

If items are so cheap and newbies can progress easily then why does it matter if 1 person gets things for free, the rest will be able to catch up. There isn't that much to do with adena, especially on Interlude. If two people have same items, which is very possible, but one has less adena why does that matter? Whether someone is going to donate or get things from a friend is exactly the same thing, unless you are against donation too? 

"What's fun to play with someone else items and his work" jheez I don't know Agent maybe because they will be able to instantly start competing with veterans and possible kick your ass, that sounds like fun to me! Evidently you are the only one who takes pride in hoarding items and adena, we just like to pvp. 

What arguments I speak about? I don't know maybe the ones you have on literally every single thread on this forum. I love how you try to twist people's words, or is that because you just genuinly don't understand? 

Oh Agent, you sound so salty and you can't even see it! 

I wont enter to deep into this debate.Its already dennied,so whatever we say its pointless,its just chitchat.My whole point was to allow player to be as good as how they farm ingame.Trade and market can still exist but not for weapons/armors/boss jewels.There is no impediment for this to happend other than gm will.

Edited by Agent

15 minutes ago, Agent said:

I wont enter to deep into this debate.Its already dennied,so whatever we say its pointless,its just chitchat.My whole point was to allow player to be as good as how they farm ingame.

This is not a farm x15 server, it is a bloody PvP faction server!  

Reading all of your replies from other threads, I really think you are playing the wrong server. Currently you are trying to alter it how you'd like it to be, totally against the actual mechanics of a faction server.